Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,186 members, 7,829,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool (16442 Views)

Poll: Which team will lift the Champion's cup?

AC Milan: 58% (69 votes)
Liverpool: 41% (49 votes)
This poll has ended

AC Milan Vs Barcelona - UCL (2 - 0) On 20th February 2013 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by somze(f): 10:59pm On May 23, 2007
@mukina
*thinks of your post intently and cooks up a reply*
ok then, give me 2 good reasons why you support the arses? grin
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by mukina2: 11:01pm On May 23, 2007
Somze that was not a dull match . at least i didnt sleep off .unlike when cheksli is playin tongue

liverpool players feared the match

they reminded me of another final not too long ago, when scummies had all the chances but lost to one acrobatic style by drogba grin
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by DrDre1(m): 11:03pm On May 23, 2007
@ Somze
So after calling me a quack doctor, you wan come my hospital abi? angry
Well, come at your own risk angryand what are you up to that you are asking of Mukina's position
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Iman3(m): 11:03pm On May 23, 2007
Finals are naturally cagey unless there is an early goal.I still think Utd would have had more to offer as an attacking force than Kidneypool.

Anyway,my delight is that my two most hated clubs-Liverpool and Arseanal-end the season empty handed.Now,I don't want Arsenal fans to tell me about me female football cheesy
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 23, 2007
didnt liverpool win the youth FA cup? Arsenal ladies won the quadruple, Man U won the league shield and Chelsea had the FA and carling cups. In the end everyone got something! grin
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by somze(f): 11:07pm On May 23, 2007
@mukina
Drogba goal was a nicely worked piece of footballing art.

@dr dre
Cant i choose the nurse i want to operate on me. Abeg just outline the nurses you have and let me make my decision jare. You are not even happy a top class guest is coming to your "chemist"
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by mukina2: 11:10pm On May 23, 2007
I-man you know what i'll say . .i'll save it for next time grin tongue

in the meantime goooooooooo milan kiss

Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by DrDre1(m): 11:14pm On May 23, 2007
@ Somze
You no serious at all
Na my hospital you dey call chemist abi? angry
Na who be the top class guest sef looks around to find someoneyou?  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
If you continue with the way you are going, if you do mistake enter my hospital, na problem you go get
I will ask them to put you with the people that need a Psychiatrist's attention   angry
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by somze(f): 11:16pm On May 23, 2007
@quack dr
look if you have no pretty nurses beta inform me so i can report your illegal outfil sooner than later. Na only mouth you get. grin
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by DrDre1(m): 11:16pm On May 23, 2007
@ Mukina
Muki, abeg, what is Kaka trying to do in that picture? lol
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by lalaboi(m): 11:18pm On May 23, 2007
arsenal should learn 4rm AC milam! experience matters!! grin grin grin
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by DrDre1(m): 11:20pm On May 23, 2007
Muki please, deal with Somze, he is beginning to run his mouth like one funny coach grin
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by mukina2: 11:22pm On May 23, 2007
somze:

@quack dr
look if you have no pretty nurses beta inform me so i can report your illegal outfil sooner than later. Na only mouth you get.  grin
somze Dr black will be with you in a min grin

Lalaboi you need to see Dr Dre ;DDr Dre do not mind them wink
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by lalaboi(m): 11:25pm On May 23, 2007
tse live abi im corpse??
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by somze(f): 11:46pm On May 23, 2007
I DO NOT NEED A DR BLACK OR WHITE.

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD I NEED A PRETTY NURSE
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by DrDre1(m): 11:49pm On May 23, 2007
@ Somze
Well, you can't get one with the way you are going about it angry
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by mukina2: 11:50pm On May 23, 2007
Somze angry
i need to box ur ears right now angry tongue
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by somze(f): 11:56pm On May 23, 2007
wat happend to client oriented service? I'm out of this chemist and im gonna take down d quak male aprentice dre, his assistant muki and all your ghost nurse workers. hmmph! angry
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by mukina2: 11:59pm On May 23, 2007
Somze i vex for you bad bad o angry angry
nor post my name again o
infact malice me angry

unless you repent so not talk to me o tongue grin
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by jgirl3: 12:05am On May 24, 2007
those that never walk alone, walked all alone to the losers' place.
I wanted AC to win and they did that too well today.
Thank My stars
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by ayefele200(m): 12:06am On May 24, 2007
j-girl:

Thank My stars
u know i gat ur back in term of "winning"
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by somze(f): 12:07am On May 24, 2007
Its ok MUKI, Its really ok.

There was just mis-communication somewhere in between we have nurses for the ill ones and whoops! we have only dr black and white available.
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by mukina2: 12:08am On May 24, 2007
j-girl:

those that never walk alone, walked all alone to the losers' place.
I wanted AC to win and they did that too well today.
Thank My stars

shocked

that you? kiss

@Somze angry
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by somze(f): 12:09am On May 24, 2007
Yes coming to think of it, they walked alone and trophyless this season. Eeyah cry cry cry

@muke
My dear muki, what exactly is your beef (except your continously trophyless seasons)?
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by mukina2: 12:11am On May 24, 2007
somze:

Yes coming to think of it, they walked alone and trophyless this season. Eeyah  cry cry cry

@muke
My dear muki, what exactly is your beef (except your continously trophyless seasons)?

angry angry angry angry angry angry

repent now o grin tongue
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by somze(f): 12:14am On May 24, 2007
@mukina
Done, what else?
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by jgirl3: 12:16am On May 24, 2007
Muki, na me bi dis. How u dey?
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by somze(f): 12:17am On May 24, 2007
@muki
i'm out of here, need to sleep. Nite.
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by mukina2: 12:19am On May 24, 2007
@J Girl i dey fine o kiss
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by DrDre1(m): 12:29am On May 24, 2007
@ J-girl
J-girl, how are you?
It's been a while obeen very busy, right?
I trust you're fine sha wink
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by jgirl3: 12:34am On May 24, 2007
@ Muki, nice

@ Dr. Dre, I am actually in naija now so less access to internet. I'm fine thank you, how are you?
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by DrDre1(m): 12:38am On May 24, 2007
@ J-girl
I'm fine too
Welcome home
Hope you're having fun in naija So naija = less access to internet ? grin
Wish you a nice stay while you're here wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 13th May 2024 / Arsenal Vs Olympiakos Europa League (0 - 1) On 18th March 2021 / Manchester City Vs West Ham (2 - 0) On 19 February 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.