Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool (16434 Views)

Poll: Which team will lift the Champion's cup?

AC Milan: 58% (69 votes)
Liverpool: 41% (49 votes)
This poll has ended

AC Milan Vs Barcelona - UCL (2 - 0) On 20th February 2013 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by jgirl3: 12:44am On May 24, 2007
lol, thank you ooo, na so we see am.
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Slycks(m): 8:58am On May 24, 2007
maybe now they are walking alone hehehehehehehehehehe

( Tu Sei Tutta La Mia Vita = You Sit All My Life )
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Nobody: 9:24am On May 24, 2007
Can somebody tell me while that animalistic creature was not given the marching order in his reaction to the referee against his caution?

Pennant is indeed a wonderful player to watch.

Stevo could not find his feet throughout the match.

Carragher finished work on kaka.

The foul that resulted in the first goal was avoidable.

The referee blundered by drawing the curtain before time.
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Hugoboi(m): 10:57am On May 24, 2007
Last nite's match was a typical case of monkey dey work;baboon dey chop.Milan did not play jack thru out the game but still ran away wit a victory afta 90 minutes.
Anyway,Benitez must have learnt that the best team does not always win.He should take heart.His boys [pennant in particular] are heroes.They held their own!!
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by viee(f): 11:06am On May 24, 2007
Hugoboi:

Last night's match was a typical case of monkey dey work;baboon dey chop.

i tell u!
sad sad
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by atiku07(m): 11:27am On May 24, 2007
PLEASE EVERY ONE CAN U NOTICE ANYTHING

IS TOSHMAN STILL ALIVE I THINK DR DRE NEED TO COME TO THE RESCUE SO DO UR JOB B4 WE LOOSE THE GUY O!

CAUSE HE MUST HAVE BEEN SUFFERING FROM SERIOUS HEART ATTACKING RIGHT NOW
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by mukina2: 12:39pm On May 24, 2007
J Girl cheesy ok o enjoy ur stay kiss

Viee how are you today grin i love you grin

Atiku Tosh has recovered but is still mad at Gerrad grin
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 24, 2007
@Mukina2

Why should Gerrard cry yesterday? AFTERALL he has carried the trophy before
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by viee(f): 12:50pm On May 24, 2007
Australian chic wink
mukina2:

J Girl cheesy ok o enjoy your stay kiss

Viee how are you today grin i love you grin

Atiku Tosh has recovered but is still mad at Gerrad grin

im still dumb founded cry cry cry cry

dason4life:

@Mukina2

Why should Gerrard cry yesterday? AFTERALL he has carried the trophy before

because we played well!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by mukina2: 12:58pm On May 24, 2007
Viee i told you i am yoruba grin

oya sorry na the game cry cry cry

tosh said that you guy were supportive to the end unlike scummies who ran out of the stadium when they lost grin

Dason
chei!!! the guy fit cry an ocean sef grin
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by viee(f): 1:02pm On May 24, 2007
muki, the worst part is that i have only seen the highlights

left office about 9.30 and got home just as d ref was blowing his whistle

ah!

kai!
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 24, 2007
@ mukina2

That is the first time I will see a captian cry cheesy
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by mukina2: 1:10pm On May 24, 2007
Viee i watched and rewatched ur match grin

it was really sweet grin

am sure my arabos will air it again today grin

Dason ,captains do cry
wait till you when Rooney becomes scummies captain . when he'll cry shocked shocked grin
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by viee(f): 1:10pm On May 24, 2007
dason, stop talking about Gerrad! angry
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by somze(f): 1:17pm On May 24, 2007
@viee
dont kid yourself, you guys may have played better but
because we played well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is just going to far. The both teams were boring and woeful. Liverpool ran around without any thoughts on wat to do. They missed glorious chances, most of them coming from defensive or midfield mistakes from milan.

And about liverpool loosing last night - CRY ME A RIVER

grin
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by hustler(m): 1:22pm On May 24, 2007
Premiership fans can whine all they want but the truth remains the best football is played in Italy.

For those who say the game was boring.Well i guess it'z cuz ur mindset is way different from the 2 best coaches in Europe and the way they think.

FORZA MILAN!.
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by somze(f): 1:26pm On May 24, 2007
hustler:

Premiership fans can whine all they want but the truth remains the best football is played in Italy.

For those who say the game was boring.Well i guess it'z because your mindset is way different from the 2 best coaches in Europe and the way they think.

u must have been watchin the game with your eyes closed. Actually you must be watching all football games that way.
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 24, 2007
AC milan refused to leave an impressionistic mark on my mind yesterday as the game was solely dominated by Liverpool, including the overrated Kaka and the animalistic and uncultured Gattusso.
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by mukina2: 1:37pm On May 24, 2007
Fyne
Gattuso dey disturb you grin
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by somze(f): 1:39pm On May 24, 2007
fynewaka:

AC milan refused to leave an impressionistic mark on my mind yesterday as the game was solely dominated by Liverpool, including the overrated Kaka and the animalistic and uncultured Gattusso.

Yeah! i know. The 3-0 still hurts doesn't it? grin
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 24, 2007
@ mukina2

Ifyn is A man-u fan, and you knew what gattuso did to C.ronaldo?
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by viee(f): 1:42pm On May 24, 2007
@hustler

better tell that man gattusso to attend behivioral class tongue

somze:

@viee
don't kid yourself, you guys may have played better but

They missed glorious chances, most of them coming from defensive or midfield mistakes from milan.

how else do u score goals?
is the defenders supposed to be generous? undecided
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 24, 2007
@ viee

Which class should c.ronaldo attend? Maturity class
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 24, 2007
dason4life:

@ mukina2

Ifyn is A man-u fan, and you knew what gattuso did to C.ronaldo?

What exactly did he do and where was he in the first leg at my theatre of dreams? Evra would anwer that. grin grin grin

mukina2:

Fyne
Gattuso dey disturb you grin

Yes, because people like that ought to be in the zoo where they belong and not fraternizing with humans. cool grin cool

somze:

Yeah! i know. The 3-0 still hurts doesn't it? grin

If 3-0 hurts, then 7-1 burns. Don't you think so?
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 24, 2007
Petr Cech said it's better to lose than to lose in final. But in the case of Man-u I would have preferred to lost in final than get beaten to 3 unreplyed goals tongue
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by somze(f): 1:58pm On May 24, 2007
@fynewaka
was it milan you gave 7-1? Was kaka and gattuoso in dat squad? Dont think so

@viee
how else do u score goals?
My dear its ok, why dont you try re-watching the match so you can see what i'm talking about.
Through your posts i know exactly how you feel. I felt thesame after the semis. So its really ok.
You have my empathy. cry cry cry
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 24, 2007
@ somze

Liverpool's victory over Chelsea as always being on controversial goals. Each time we play them without Carvalho, it is always war for us
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by somze(f): 2:05pm On May 24, 2007
@dason
They use african juju. I have clear and incontrovertible proof a hunch. grin
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 24, 2007
somze:

@fynewaka
was it milan you gave 7-1? Was kaka and gattuoso in that squad? Don't think so

Trying to let you know that I have humiliated teams worse than that 3-0, especially when the team is a runners up in the league AC milan plays.

dason4life:

Petr Cech said it's better to lose than to lose in final. But in the case of Man-u I would have preferred to lost in final than get beaten to 3 unreplyed goals tongue

Does he know what it means to play in a CL finals? Does your cech as well as all Chelski fans know the colour of the champions league? If you must know, then find out from Manchester United, Liverpool, Barcelona, Real Madrid, FC porto and others.

Ciao cool cool
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by hustler(m): 2:08pm On May 24, 2007
somze:

u must have been watchin the game with your eyes closed. Actually you must be watching all football games that way.

On the contrary if u had taken time to remove the dirt in ur eyes you would have noticed that the midfield  of Liverpool was extraordinarily packed so as to contain the likes of Seedorf and Kaka. This freed Pirlo more as he was able to make some effective distributions yesterday.

You would have also noticed that Liverpool played with 1 striker which is unlike them cuz they wanted to neutralize the threat from mainly Kaka and Seedorf.For me Kaka's nutmeg on Riise and Mascherano in the 1st half was enuff entertainment for me and seeing Maldini lift that trophy yet again was just enough for me.

If they had started with 2 strikers, we would have wrapped that game up in the 1st half.

The beauty of tactical football which may take you years to understand really fascinates me. It's not all about the end to end stuff u normally see in your usual premiership games.

What you saw yesterday was a purely tactical game b/w the 2 of the best coaches in the world trying to outwit themselves.

Next time be sober when you want to watch these kind of matches and stay off the "paraga' so you see clearly.
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 24, 2007
somze:

@dason
They use african juju. I have clear and incontrovertible proof a hunch. grin

Tell me if you have got proves to that
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by mukina2: 2:11pm On May 24, 2007
somze  angry  angry  angry

fyne Gattuso is mean grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Olympiakos Europa League (0 - 1) On 18th March 2021 / Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! / Manchester City Vs West Ham (2 - 0) On 19 February 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.