Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,137 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool (16375 Views)

Poll: Which team will lift the Champion's cup?

AC Milan: 58% (69 votes)
Liverpool: 41% (49 votes)
This poll has ended

AC Milan Vs Barcelona - UCL (2 - 0) On 20th February 2013 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Seun(m): 11:32am On May 04, 2007
Instead of the expected Chelsea versus Manchester United Champions league final,
we have one between AC Milan and Liverpool. How do you think it's going to end?
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by deejay1(m): 11:36am On May 04, 2007
liverpool 2 win istanbul repeat we r ganna kick their ass big time. our players just need 2 be up 4 the big occassion and wath out 4 the likes of kaka, seedorff and gattuso
we'll neva walk alone
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by tafari(m): 11:37am On May 04, 2007
AC Milan will definitely win the cup
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by deejay1(m): 11:48am On May 04, 2007
tafari:

AC Milan will definitely win the cup

nahnah nah nah man its all about the giant of europe liverpool 100% sure
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Nobody: 11:53am On May 04, 2007
hahahahahahaahhahahaha
AC 4 real we are going to left that trophy. simple just ask man unt fan. i belef he will tell u more about us.
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Razorr(f): 11:54am On May 04, 2007
[size=18pt]Gattuso taunts Rafa's Reds[/size]

MILAN hardman Rino Gattuso has lit the fuse for an explosive Champions League final by telling Liverpool: You’re not as good as Manchester United.

Gattuso starred in AC Milan’s 3-0 romp over United in their San Siro semi-final on Wednesday and now he wants revenge over Kop boss Rafa Benitez after losing to Liverpool  in the 2005 final in a thriller in Istanbul.

Midfielder Gattuso, 29, reckons AC Milan have already knocked out the best English side after beating United.

The result set up a re-run of that night in Turkey when the Reds won in a penalty shoot-out after a 3-3 draw.

Gattuso said: “I feel we beat the best side of the two.

“Liverpool will be very aggressive and will work hard, so we know what we have to do.

“United have far more technical players who are quick and able to do things on the ball.

“Liverpool do not have those individuals at all but what they have is a way of playing together as a team.”

Gattuso says Milan know what to expect from Rafa Benitez’s side and he criticised their route-one football.

He said: “All Liverpool do is play long balls, every ball is a long ball.They are like an Italian side of 10 years ago.

“They defend together, with everybody behind the ball and one striker.

“This final will be different. That I promise. It’s important to put the record straight.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390000-2007200596,00.html
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by mukina2: 11:55am On May 04, 2007
Ac to win cool

if it aint Arsenal in England then its no one grin grin

dnt care if they fight as long as the cup goes to Italy grin
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by youngies(m): 12:02pm On May 04, 2007
AC Milian scares me to death  lipsrsealed

But I take solace that come May 23rd 2007, we will NEVER walk ALONE. History they say repeats itself

~~just my thoughts~~
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by mukina2: 12:14pm On May 04, 2007
Seun:

Instead of the expected Chelsea versus Manchester United Champions league final,

shocked shocked

it was not expected o

they are playin for third place on the 17th grin grin grin
that was expected grin grin
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Moriki(m): 12:16pm On May 04, 2007
Well! It happens that Ac Milan will be the home side of the day which means they will wear the red/black stripes while liverpoool will wear the yellow or any alternative jersey. Liverpool have never lost a final wearing the red shirt and the opponents wearing all white (the reverse this time). One may think that this is superstitious belief but it worked well for liverpool in 2005 and i believe it will work again. Milan will be out for revenge! For liverpool it will be an awaiting firing squad meeting where the rossoneries will lay their hands on guns and shoot the hell out of liverpool.
But they say "They will never walk alone", then i hope the fans dont receive the same sentence cos it will be a great lost.
The Italians are the World champions and will be the European Champs!
Up Milan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by youngies(m): 12:19pm On May 04, 2007
Moriki:

Well! It happens that Ac Milan will be the home side of the day which means they will wear the red/black stripes while liverpoool will wear the yellow or any alternative jersey. Liverpool have never lost a final wearing the red shirt and the opponents wearing all white (the reverse this time). One may think that this is superstitious belief but it worked well for liverpool in 2005 and i believe it will work again. Milan will be out for revenge! For liverpool it will be an awaiting firing squad meeting where the rossoneries will lay their hands on guns and shoot the hell out of liverpool.
But they say "They will never walk alone", then i hope the fans don't receive the same sentence because it will be a great lost.
The Italians are the World champions and will be the European Champs!
Up Milan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well well well whatever!

Expect for Kaka, the Italians are the cheating champions of the world.

Again we will not walk alone in Athens
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by walcott(m): 12:40pm On May 04, 2007
i believe u my brother, liverpool never walks alone, never but na wah for AC o, u see as they scatter man u. fans have been like quiet since tuesday now.
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by kabby(m): 1:02pm On May 04, 2007
:-x :-x :-x
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by kabby(m): 1:16pm On May 04, 2007
:-x :-x :-x
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Kemjisuper(m): 1:20pm On May 04, 2007
Omo, AC go flog Liverpool shege!!!

Shey una say Gatusso and most AC players na Old men? U go take eye see wey Papa dey flog Pikin, then give am chop make im chop.

Anyways, All the best to both teams, and their respective supporters. It's all a game of love and respect!

Cheers

Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Adetife: 2:02pm On May 04, 2007
LOL - Is this a serious question? Liverpool can only dream grin
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Pamperme: 3:05pm On May 04, 2007
The whole world was surprised in 2005 and they will be surprise again this year. History will repeat itself. Liverpool forever
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by viee(f): 3:18pm On May 04, 2007
pamperme, Amen!
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by georgies(m): 3:24pm On May 04, 2007
Its going to be a tough match
Just dont write off Liverpool
You will be amazed
Maybe you should ask Chelsea
Rafa is a big match man.
I think i will give it to liverpool
Cos they have tough midfielders to match Gattuso
Most especially
With their kind of supporters
YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE.
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Gheorghe(m): 4:07pm On May 04, 2007
milan go flog shege comot for them body

them self no dey alone
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by mekoyo(m): 4:15pm On May 04, 2007
AC Milan will win the champions league. It is going to be a revenge.
Liverpool won chelsea out of luck. This time it's going to be bone to bone.

AC Milan will revenge the defeat of 2005.

AC Milan for the CUP!!!
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Pamperme: 5:02pm On May 04, 2007
@ viee

thank you jare!

LIVERPOOL - YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by viee(f): 5:11pm On May 04, 2007
@ mekoyo

bone to bone?
what was chelsea's?

bone to Flesh?
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by bgees(m): 5:26pm On May 04, 2007
gattuso can say all he likes. he's just an overrated idiot who should have been  a body guard. remember messi, he ate his words at last.
they only went thru becos man usa were down that night. and if any milan player should brag it should be kaka.
i remember clearly the 2005 finals. gattuso was not in that match. so he should shut up.
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by viee(f): 5:30pm On May 04, 2007
tell them!
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by toshmann(m): 5:43pm On May 04, 2007
hmmn, now i'm more positive than i was yesterday. liverpool will win this cup.
reason? most people expect them to loose.
ancelotti boasts that they are waiting for the reds.hmmmn.
gattuso says they will win. hmmmn

those who know liverpool will agree that they perform best when people least expect them to. cheesy

let us say some truth now, i ask everbody in this thread and indeed this forum,

who amongst us had expected that liverpool will be in the final this year?

say the truth guys. i'm sure none. not even our fans. may be quite a few. but here they are, at the final, shrewdly coming as the underdogs, until the final whistle when they leave with the cup while people are still asking what happened. i'm confident now cool i start my celebration

walk on. . . . . . . . walk on. . . . . . cheesy to be continued
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by enisco(m): 5:49pm On May 04, 2007
AC is taking the trophy.i want them to take it because of what liverpool did to chelsea and they are repeating the score they gave to man utd 3-0. now liverpool have to walk alone.

, C H E L S E A F O R L I F E [img][/img] ,
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by viee(f): 5:50pm On May 04, 2007
nahhhhhhhhhhhh

LIVERPOOL ALL DAH WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by toshmann(m): 5:57pm On May 04, 2007
walk on . . . . . .with hope in your eyes . . . . . . . cheesy toshmann walks on . . . . . . .
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by mukina2: 6:02pm On May 04, 2007
hmmmm cool
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Tornadoz(m): 7:24pm On May 04, 2007
There's no way Liverpool will win this time, am ready to bet with anybody, if Liverpool win I will eat my yansh.
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by toshmann(m): 7:33pm On May 04, 2007
. . . .and you'll . . . . never . . . . . .walk . . . . . . .alone . . . . . . cheesy . . . . . . . . to be continued

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Chelsea To Sell Torres For £15 Million ? / Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 1st October 2022 / Manchester City Vs West Ham (3 - 0) On 3rd May 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.