Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool (16435 Views)

Poll: Which team will lift the Champion's cup?

AC Milan: 58% (69 votes)
Liverpool: 41% (49 votes)
This poll has ended

AC Milan Vs Barcelona - UCL (2 - 0) On 20th February 2013 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by debosky(m): 9:55pm On May 23, 2007
pennant? dude just ran about - he has speed but no purpose - thats why he was booted from arsenal, he is not good enough to be at this level

Benitez' pragmatism took them this far, it is clear the squad is lacking true quality - you can only go so far with these ultra defensive tactics - especially when you do it against the masters of the game (italians) you are bound to fail. nice effort though, but trophyless all the same.
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by ayefele200(m): 9:57pm On May 23, 2007
am sure liverpool would be busy yellin *HAD I KNOWN WE SHOULD HAVE GIVEN THE FINALS TO CHELSEA*
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 23, 2007
Liverpool needs to overhaul their team, i for one think it is time Gerard started spending some time on the bench. Get a better attacking midfielder, solve the left hand side. Harry Kewell and Bolo Zenden are not the answer.
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 23, 2007
ayefele200:

am sure liverpool would be busy yellin *HAD I KNOWN WE SHOULD HAVE GIVEN THE FINALS TO CHELSEA*

oh please!!
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by marlet01(m): 10:00pm On May 23, 2007
Milan showed that they were more experienced than they English Counterpart "Liverpool" although Liverpool were just running around the pitch but no geniue Impact.

I give Ancelotti a great applaud because of the way he handled his team till the final whistle.
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 23, 2007
Ifeniyi22:

Ac Milan has won this years edition of the uefa champions league.how sad
Next year, it will be the turn of the gunners cool

if wishes were horses beggars would ride
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by somze(f): 10:04pm On May 23, 2007
adusol:

the ref shuld be sanctioned for the very poor way he handled the game,

Oh hush! He was ok.

davidylan:

how steven Gerard is regard as an above average midfielder is beyond me. Jermaine Penant, often and without reason left out of the England squad played far better than Gerard in both the semi finals and final matches.
Steven Gerrard is way beta than penant, he's not just been on his game this season. How he entered the team of the season is pure ludacris.

After comments made by liverpool manager and players after the semis, it serves them right. No lucky win this time, no penalties.
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by tosinadeda: 10:04pm On May 23, 2007
@davidylan
how dare u say gerrard shld spnd more time on d bench. Abeg no let ur dissapointment take d better of U
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by GDAY(m): 10:06pm On May 23, 2007
Boring boring finals, No Arsenal, No fantasy football grin
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 23, 2007
disappointment ke? i'm happy milan won, cant stand those lucky 2005 sampions.  grin
Please show me how Gerard made a single contribution to this game.
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by somze(f): 10:07pm On May 23, 2007
Whats all this praise to Ancorletti and milan? Yes they won and i prefer them to liverpool but please the game was boring. No excitement nothing.

Why is it that teams are actually so quick to point finger at chelsea when we play boring and when others do it they get praised? Barca and Arsenal last year was a much beta game, even Istanbul 2005 was much beta.

No team really deserved to win today unless i give liverpool points for running around, possession, missing goals and lacking clear cut creativity.
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Iman3(m): 10:07pm On May 23, 2007
Who is talking about the ref? Was Kuyt not offside for the goal? Milan were deserved winners.Liverpool and their drab football which Valdano aptly described as "sh.t on a stick" totally deserved their loss

Forza Milan grin
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by atiku07(m): 10:08pm On May 23, 2007
ABEG MAKE UNA SEE THE SO CALLED FIVE TIMES CHAMPION RUNNING AROUND THE PITCH LIKE AIMLESS STRAY BULLETS MEN THESE AC MILLAN GUYS CAN PLAY!

INFACT THEY KNOW HOW TO MAKE POOR PLAYERS USELESS. TO BE SINCERE I CAN SEE NO CLASS IN WHAT LIVERPOOL PLAYED TODAY THEY ARE A BUNCH OF CRAPS CALLED PLAYERS IMAGINE U REACHING THE FINALS AND PLAYING LIKE THAT HOW I WISH IT WAS CHELSEA THAT WAS IN THAT FINAL MILLAN COULD HAVE HAD IT HOT THIS EVENING COMMON CHELSEA RULES THE SUPERIORITY IS THERE.

AND IF WE TALK TOO MUCH DEM GO SAY RAF BETTER MURINHO BUT I THINK SAY HE DON LOOSE IM TATICS TODAY WEY MAKE AM MISCACULLATE BETTER TACTICIAN MY FOOT 2 GOALS AGAINST IN FINALS.

WELL B4 I SUBMIT THEY BETTER GO AND WATCH THE REPLAY OF FA CUP FINALS PLAYED BTW CHELSEA AND MANCHESTER UNITED AND SEE HOW A FINAL OF A GAME SHOULD BE PLAYED

LIVEFOOL MY FOOT
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 23, 2007
a chelsea vs Milan final would have been a much better game to watch. Benitez and his defensive tactics can be very boring
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by mukina2: 10:15pm On May 23, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin

Milannnnnnnn

inzhagi cheesy
chei!! did anyone see kaka's turn shocked grin
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by atiku07(m): 10:17pm On May 23, 2007
mukina those guys are too much abeg make we close case on that match liverfool needs total haulage
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by somze(f): 10:19pm On May 23, 2007
Mukina dear, nice to see you again. Where have you been? Are you blues now?
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 23, 2007
Mukina2 is a gunner chick. How can she be a bouringho fan?  grin
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by somze(f): 10:29pm On May 23, 2007
i know she's a gunner just tryin to wind her up
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Iman3(m): 10:41pm On May 23, 2007
davidylan:

a chelsea vs Milan final would have been a much better game to watch. Benitez and his defensive tactics can be very boring

Chelsea v Milan ? Comot dere!Man Utd v Milan would have been far better.2 attacking sides

Liverpool has joined Arse-anal in the committee of trophyless clubs grin
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 23, 2007
I-man:

Chelsea v Milan ? Comot dere!Man Utd v Milan would have been far better.2 attacking sides

Liverpool has joined Arse-anal in the committee of trophyless clubs grin

yeah, we all saw the most one sided semi final in history at the San Siro. AC Milan 3 Man U 0. What a testimony for "2 attacking sides". grin
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by somze(f): 10:46pm On May 23, 2007
@david
yeah, attacking sides indeed. We saw kaka make a terrible mess of the the so called english champions - both home and away.
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by mukina2: 10:48pm On May 23, 2007
david i appoint you spokesman tongue grin
somze and atiku the defeat  to liverpool srtill dey pain una so? grin grin

Goooooooooo Milan
Codec and  hustler and the rest of you guys congrats kiss

@I-man do not start o tongue
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by somze(f): 10:50pm On May 23, 2007
Pain ke? I wanted those liverfools to loose woefully after wat they did to us, again. But sincerely AC did not deserve to win. anyway who cares?

Down with the penalty-wizards!!!
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by somze(f): 10:51pm On May 23, 2007
@mukina
give me one good reason why you support the arses sef
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 23, 2007
@ mukina2, dont worry i'll take to my spokesman job with absolute delight! Away with Luckypool.  grin

@ somze, Milan did not deserve to win? who did you think deserved to win?  shocked
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Iman3(m): 10:52pm On May 23, 2007
Milan had the better of Man Utd at the San Siro but had the game been at a neutral ground it would have been more balanced.Another factor was that Milan came into the game against Utd with an attacking mindset,being down from the 1st leg.

Milan v Utd would have been inifinitely more interesting than the dour affair served tonite.Liverpool were non-existent as an attacking force.They are the most boring side in the Champions League
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by DrDre1(m): 10:54pm On May 23, 2007
Abeg Mukina just direct them to the medical center. wink

Anyone who has suffered any kind of pain can report to the medical center.
The treatment is free, plus we got nice medical staffnurses grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-54398.0.html
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by somze(f): 10:54pm On May 23, 2007
@david
CHELSEA *whoops! were we in the finals?* grin
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by mukina2: 10:55pm On May 23, 2007
somze:

Pain ke? I wanted those liverfools to loose woefully after what they did to us, again. But sincerely AC did not deserve to win. anyway who cares?

Down with the penalty-wizards!!!

lol . .sorry jare e pain you grin

I am   in love with Arsenal cheesy

like he pained I-man when they lost to Milannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

@david
you nor sabi talk well grin tongue
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by somze(f): 10:57pm On May 23, 2007
@ Dr dre
you quack doctor, beta give up on your act before i call the authorities. Wait a minute did you say nice nurses? On second thoughts, we carry on without interferenc. I think i have a headache after watching such a dull game, i need a beautiful nurse. Is mukina by any chance among your staff? grin
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 23, 2007
Liverpool were looking to force a 0-0 draw and then go to the lucky draw of penalties. Why did they choose to go with only Kuyt up front? Crouch on the bench?

Considering the way Man U played the FA cup final, it is doubtful if they would have done better. The difference may be Milan would have taken advantage of Man U's tendency to attack to pick them off with counter attacks just like they did at the San Siro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Olympiakos Europa League (0 - 1) On 18th March 2021 / Manchester City Vs West Ham (2 - 0) On 19 February 2020 / Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.