Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,313 members, 7,822,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains - Health (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains (67465 Views)

My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life / Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) / Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:23am On May 20, 2019
ainas247:

Thank you, sis, God bless you.

Amen

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by STENON(f): 7:27am On May 20, 2019
maticdamian:

Cause I have another here already once again am grateful
alright bro. I tried yesterday. It keeps bouncing back yesterday. I will try again today but going to work now. You should get alert before 10pm tonight please.
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by damtan(m): 8:47am On May 20, 2019
STENON:
Lols. I am not ma please. 11k will be forwarded to your account. Send 1k to your Dad. 1k to your mum for her debt, 2k for your pocket money and 7k for your project. I wish you well bro.
Thank you Stenon. You are rare.
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Divnyfavy57: 9:01am On May 20, 2019
To get supplements like Omega3, VitA,VitB, Selenium,Calcium and Magnesium etc to help her you can reach me on 09026080305.
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Billy0naire(m): 10:32am On May 20, 2019
skillz111:
how do I make it myself selfmade is the best.
Watch DIY videos on youtube.
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by themanderon: 10:58am On May 20, 2019
There is nothing God cannot do. If only you believe you will see his works. Talking from personal experience.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by maticdamian(m): 2:31pm On May 20, 2019
Pop smoke
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by gabbytabby: 2:54pm On May 20, 2019
I have heard about cbd oil can one get it in Nigeria we who deal with rheumatoid arthritis pain need it.[quote author=Darrenpraise post=78524402][/quote]
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by gabbytabby: 3:06pm On May 20, 2019
Adventures Aventures Aventures na three times I call your name make Una mind Una self with all Una ‘I will pray for you.’ He made all things for a reason.

Aventures:
Turn to Doctor Jesus. Give me a call and I will pray for her.
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by STENON(f): 9:46pm On May 20, 2019
maticdamian:

Am forever indebted to you
You are welcome. I don't know why, but please I have an advice for you. Three of my friends refused sending the money to you because they all said you are a scammer even after sending them the currency equivalent. I tried to convince them but they did a thorough check on you and it brought out your previous beg for money online. I understand your predicament as a student but you can still do other things to support yourself. Though money has eventually been sent but please Try part time teaching and freelancing work as support and stop this e-begging. I wish you well in your academics
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by sweetilicious(f): 10:01pm On May 20, 2019
paul1995:

Yes she does have that sometimes when there’s cold .. right now she is laying on the bed in pains and it comes and go sad I wish I can share the pain with her .
Aww! You are so pure.
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by maticdamian(m): 4:42am On May 21, 2019
Pop smoke
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by STENON(f): 8:24am On May 21, 2019
maticdamian:

I will take your advice to heart Stella am really grateful for your act of kindness towards me helpers like you are rare I understand where your friends are coming from and it's true have been here before but it's not to scam it's my turgid situation that result to that and I promise this would be the last time I would do such. I got the alert just when you said it will come through am really grateful once more I pray God continue to bless you and enrich you In all endeavours Thank you once more
Amen. Thank you bro. I am always motivated when I see students that keep achieving success despite their challenges. I tried explaining to my friends but they failed to understand because someone born with silver spoon can never understand what some of us passed through in life. Its good to hear the promise of not doing such from you again. I have your account number, Anytime I have little change, I can always post to you. Please keep making A's in your studies. You will look back at this your post and laugh in the next 5-10 years. I wish you well in all your endeavours

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by AngryParrot1: 5:58pm On May 21, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

Please, is there anything wrong with pineapples
Not quite. But it is highly acidic. When one is seeking to alkalize, you avoid foods containing high acid.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by AngryParrot1: 6:00pm On May 21, 2019
Dami12345:

This is the truest advice you will ever get@ op. I wont tell you why this will save her life. All i'll tell you is that you should be glad the writer did this.
Thanks for lending ur voice.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by AngryParrot1: 6:09pm On May 21, 2019
partnerbizz4:

Why only water till 12 noon!

why avoid pineapple.

I am waiting... empirical evidence please
Before I respond, I will substitute the word 'empirical' with the word 'oyibo'.
The body begins to cleanse itself after dinner is digested. When we break our fast (breakfast) in d morning, we interrupt the cleansing process. This is nature's way of detox. Pineapple is acidic, not alkaline. When there is sickness, the alkaline level in ur body is low, so to increase it, u avoid excess acid, & take in more alkaline.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 21, 2019
AngryParrot1:

Not quite. But it is highly acidic. When one is seeking to alkalize, you avoid foods containing high acid.

Ok, thanks

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by partnerbizz4: 7:55am On May 22, 2019
AngryParrot1:

The body begins to cleanse itself after dinner is digested. When we break our fast (breakfast) in d morning, we interrupt the cleansing process. This is nature's way of detox. Pineapple is acidic, not alkaline. When there is sickness, the alkaline level in ur body is low, so to increase it, u avoid excess acid, & take in more alkaline.

Body begins to cleanse.....

Source?
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by AngryParrot1: 10:14am On May 22, 2019
partnerbizz4:

Body begins to cleanse.....

Source?
SOURCE: Nature.
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by partnerbizz4: 6:15am On May 23, 2019
AngryParrot1:

alkaline is low....

to increase it, you avoid excess acid?
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by geoworldedu: 12:06pm On May 23, 2019
HegenIkomkeh:
Phillipians 2:9-11
Because of that obedience, God lifted him high and honored him far beyond anyone or anything, ever, so that all created beings in heaven and on earth—even those long ago dead and buried—will bow in worship before this Jesus Christ, and call out in praise that he is the Master of all, to the glorious honor of God the Father.

Nobody is greater than Jesus,no one will ever be!
Read this then, then tell me what you think.
Dibnim 2:10
10. There is no god in the universe who has been robed with a great glory as me(Otem), therefore Allah, Yahweh, Moloch, El, Enlil and their likes cannot withstand me in strength.
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by AngryParrot1: 1:28pm On May 23, 2019
partnerbizz4:

alkaline is low....

to increase it, you avoid excess acid?

& increase alkaline. U have to have balance.
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Mariangeles(f): 1:48pm On May 23, 2019
themanderon:
There is nothing God cannot do. If only you believe you will see his works. Talking from personal experience.
Would you mind sharing ?

...or you can create a thread and mention me in it smiley
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Mariangeles(f): 2:07pm On May 23, 2019
AngryParrot1:

Are you a herbalist ?

You seem to know so much...

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by AngryParrot1: 10:15am On May 24, 2019
Mariangeles:
Are you a herbalist ?

You seem to know so much...
Something like that Mariangeles# I am a holistic health adviser/therapist.
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 28, 2019
Bbbwings:
Thrash Shut your horseshit.
and who the hell is this madman
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by oxypress: 11:46pm On May 28, 2019
HBOT: the power house of modern medicine. This is fact. Do your search and stop complaining or you will be left behind!
GogetterMD:

Everything is kuku oxygen deficit to you people peddling hyperbaric oxygen therapy
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Nobody: 5:57am On May 31, 2019
cry
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 02, 2019
Bbbwings:

Thrash
Shut your horseshit.
Your fada thrash, your moda horseshit...... you waka.
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Bbbwings: 1:08am On Jun 03, 2019
Mosesotu123:
Your fada thrash, your moda horseshit...... you waka.
Stop peddling hope..
If it is really ALS, he is a goner. It gets even worse if it is here in Nigeria.
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by maticdamian(m): 4:35pm On Jun 04, 2019
Pop smoke

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! / I Got Bitten By A Non-Venomous Snake Today (Photos) / China: Man's Bladder Explodes, Fell Asleep For 18 Hrs After Drinking Excess Beer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.