Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains - Health (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains (67474 Views)

My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life / Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) / Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by maticdamian(m): 4:36pm On Jun 04, 2019
Pop smoke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by AngryParrot1: 7:32pm On Jun 05, 2019
HBB1:

Oga, please naw!
You no add moringa and unripe pawpaw?
Herbalist grin grin grin
Haha... No.
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by STENON(f): 9:34pm On Jun 05, 2019
maticdamian:

Happy salah Stenon I can't forget your nice act of kindness towards God will keep on blessing you abundantly has you move forward in Life. Thank you so much
Hi Dammy. Amen and Thank you very much for your message. How have you been and your family/academics? Hope you'r able to have your project done successfully. I hope to see you at great height.
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Garymadison: 2:58am On Jun 22, 2019
My husband was diagnosed with MND ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) when he was 69 years old 6 years ago. The Rilutek (riluzole) did very little to help him. The medical team did even less. His decline was rapid and devastating. The psychological support from the medical center was non-existent and if it were not for totalcureherbsfoundation.com and the sensitive cure of their herbal formula he would have been not been alive today,there was significant improvement in the first 4 weeks of usage that gave us hope that he will be alive,His doctor put him on riluzole, letting us know there was no cure until we gave try on total cure herbal supplement that cure him totally from this disease after 15 weeks of his usage. There is nothing positive about cure ALS condition except for their herbal treatment .
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Garymadison: 3:34am On Jun 22, 2019
My husband was diagnosed with MND ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) when he was 69 years old 6 years ago. The Rilutek (riluzole) did very little to help him. The medical team did even less. His decline was rapid and devastating. The psychological support from the medical center was non-existent and if it were not for totalcureherbsfoundation .c om and the sensitive cure of their herbal formula he would have been not been alive today,there was significant improvement in the first 4 weeks of usage that gave us hope that he will be alive,His doctor put him on riluzole, letting us know there was no cure until we gave try on total cure herbal supplement that cure him totally from this disease after 15 weeks of his usage. There is nothing positive about cure ALS condition except for their herbal treatment .
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by tck2000(m): 6:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
bad
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Choice4347: 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
thanks for your encouragement.
kunleweb:

I have an autistic kid i will send across to you, he has speecm impairment problem along with nerve complications that affects his posture and movement.
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Deals007: 11:26am On Oct 16, 2019
I have a friend living with her herpes and needs a cure
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Healthyway15: 12:44am On Oct 17, 2019
Deals007:
I have a friend living with her herpes and needs a cure

Hello... Sorry about your friend's condition

There are proven, registered and effective natural food supplements to treat any disease or ailment completely. We recommend our suitable supplements of a reputable Company to treat herpes and many other diseases

For enquiries, you can reach us on whatsapp : 08164269252 for more details... Thanks
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by partnerbizn2(f): 3:27pm On Oct 19, 2019
JimCrane30:
I don't know the level of your faith if you are a Christian. Believe me that lady needs a divine touch.

Why not try The Lord's Chosen. I'm very sure you will be happy you did.

Saw your pm

can't access pm

You can drop your contact or contact us below for Business
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by benchi1: 4:32pm On Nov 15, 2019
Pls i want to know if truly herpes can be cured with harbal medicine? I read alot of comment about (Adalassy)

kunleweb:

Have you handled autistic patients ad how did it turn out ?
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by MrCork: 10:47pm On Feb 17, 2020
lepasharon:

Just shut up!! I'm not one you can emotionally blackmail. Try it with someone else. I'm not ur typical Nigerian.

You are suffering from delusions of grandeur.

ladies do not swaaaar undecided
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Becky2Dale: 6:51pm On Jan 20, 2021
My mom ALS started out with a foot drop on her left foot. From there her left leg lost all muscle tone and all the entire left leg muscles were almost gone. Also her fingers and thumbs "contract" at times. Left arm is losing muscle tone too,she have been suffering from amyotrophic laterals sclerosis (ALS) disease for the last seven years and had constant pain which really get us worried, especially in her knees, the only treatment for this ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) is natural organic treatments honestly ,Multivitamin Herbal Care has the perfect herbal remedy to Motor Neuron Disease including,getting into bed was also another thing she finds impossible. We had to find a better solution for her condition which has really helped her a lot,The biggest help we had was multivitamincare .org today  (or SMS): +1 -956- 758-7882. They walked us through the proper steps, I highly recommend these herbs to anyone suffering from ALS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! / I Got Bitten By A Non-Venomous Snake Today (Photos) / China: Man's Bladder Explodes, Fell Asleep For 18 Hrs After Drinking Excess Beer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.