Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Signs A Woman Is Interested In You: 24 Best Proven Signs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs A Woman Is Interested In You: 24 Best Proven Signs (2202 Views)

Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You / What Are The Signs A Boyfriend Shows If He Is No Longer Interested? / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs A Woman Is Interested In You: 24 Best Proven Signs by tizzyhands(m): 1:49pm On May 18, 2019
Signs A Woman Is Interested In You
Signs a woman is interested in you are the physical things a woman does when she is around you to show you that she really have feelings for you and you can’t get rejected by her when you approach her.

Knowing if a woman is really interested in you isn’t that easy for most men as they are scared of not being rejected. I can assure you being rejected really suck and could make one have a bad day while it keeps ringing in your head.

Why not take your time and study her overall behavior to be certain that she is actually interested in you and then hit your target? Most guys tend to abscond from appreciating the feeling of attraction created as it unfolds gradually. Recognizing these signs a woman is interested in you will make you feel happy, confident, and comfortable about meeting new friends.

Proven signs a woman is interested in you

Not sure if she is showing you the green light? Well, if you are curious to know these signs a woman is interested in you then look no further as you have the golden keys below:

Nature of her body language

Reading her body language isn’t that easy as most girls might still fake their body language just to make fun of the guy. You could see her facing you then she is more likely to be interested in you.

But the more she is getting away from you, the more she has her mind fixed elsewhere and you shouldn’t bother approaching her to avoid being turned down.

You tend to notice her licking her lips while talking with you and might even touch you while she talks are one of the surest signs a woman is interested in you immensely. Others might be touching or playing with their hairs, sitting towards you is a clear sign she wants you not that her hair is itching her.

She tells you things about herself

When you see a woman revealing things about her personal life to you like her dad has 2 wives, or she had a bad breakup are all clear signs she is interested in you. If she doesn’t have feelings for you and also trust you, she won’t share her private lives with you. When you see her act like that, then it is a clear sign that she wants to build a strong connection with you.

No person will like to share his or her secrets to someone he or she has no interest in. Never have you taken her for granted because she confided in you, she did that because she wants to let you in.

She wants open space with you

If a woman is interested in a man, she will prefer nothing stands in between you and her according to Vanessa Van Edwards, author of Modern Day Dale Carnegie. Others may try hiding by holding a purse between the two of you.

If you discover she turned toward you, with her purse by her side is clear green light. But if you notice a woman holding firm to her purse doesn’t actually mean you want to snatch her purse as it’s a clear sign she is not interested in you.

Furthermore, you went on a date with a woman and she is less interested in shielding you out than looking out for her purse not to be stolen. Never feel infuriated what she is doing with her purse, but do watch out for her purse position to help you detect vividly the rest of her body language.
Read more at https://relhealth.com/signs-a-woman-is-interested-in-you-24-best-proven-signs/

Re: Signs A Woman Is Interested In You: 24 Best Proven Signs by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 18, 2019
this ur post would be useless to people like davido and wizkid, u know why... they are super rich and all the ladies in the world will crave to give themselves freely to these guys to be fvcked for nothing.

OP even ur girlfriend will open her legs wide for wizkid to release inside.

2 Likes

Re: Signs A Woman Is Interested In You: 24 Best Proven Signs by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 18, 2019
who cares about a woman signs especially in this age of cheating
Re: Signs A Woman Is Interested In You: 24 Best Proven Signs by Foodforthought: 5:06pm On May 18, 2019
What's so special about women? Honestly we men need to stop worshipping women. On a serious note, men seem to be obsessed with women, I don't know why. I like women, but I'm just about the last person that will want to observe and brainstorm on a woman's 'sign'. Fine, you observe her signs, read greenlight, ask her out, she agrees to date you, you become the ATM and then sex happens....you get tired, someone cheats, relationship breaks, you hurt for a while, then you start observing signs again...all in a goddamn cycle. At the end sex is the pulling factor. A goddamn h**ny generation.

2 Likes

Re: Signs A Woman Is Interested In You: 24 Best Proven Signs by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 18, 2019
chenzen:
this ur post would be useless to people like davido and wizkid, u know why... they are super rich and all the ladies in the world will crave to give themselves freely to these guys to be fvcked for nothing.

OP even ur girlfriend will open her legs wide for wizkid to release inside.

Excuse me sir, I no agree with you 4 dat one. Girls are very complex & mysterious. I remember dat time, when I dey think say girls love six packs abs. Many girls no go open 4 davido or wizzy, just because of their money. Mark my words

1 Like

Re: Signs A Woman Is Interested In You: 24 Best Proven Signs by tizzyhands(m): 7:23am On May 20, 2019
@questionnaire 72, I concur with you. All girls can never be the same as some will never want to get laid with them.
Re: Signs A Woman Is Interested In You: 24 Best Proven Signs by tizzyhands(m): 7:28am On May 20, 2019
Some nice guys may not end up finishing last mark my word as some girls prefer guys who are nice to rough guys.
Check out this article on the things women find attractive in men. Things are evolving ok. https://relhealth.com/26-things-women-find-attractive-in-men/
Re: Signs A Woman Is Interested In You: 24 Best Proven Signs by tizzyhands(m): 2:50am On Jun 10, 2019
Best tips ever you can rely on..

(1) (Reply)

I Cant Take It Anymore / Girls With Big Boobs, Who Is Your Boobs Role Model / 95% Of Nigerian Girls Are Fetish & Uses Juju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.