Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Church Member - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Church Member (4732 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush / Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member In A Hotel (VIDEO) / Man Caught Having Sex With His Manager’s Wife In Zimbabwe (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Church Member by Mary360(f): 6:10pm On May 18, 2019
Redeem pastor was caught pants down having sex in a hotel with a Church memeber watch life video

Re: Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Church Member by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 18, 2019
What really happened to self control?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Church Member by crestedaguiyi: 6:16pm On May 18, 2019
Whoever did this should be in jail.

In a hotel shows its consensual
Except she is a minor

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Church Member by Ajoboss(m): 6:18pm On May 18, 2019
This is bad
Re: Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Church Member by Nukilia: 6:47pm On May 18, 2019
Leave the man alone and concentrate on the politicians plundering the nations wealth

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Church Member by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 18, 2019
What's all these nonsense?
You could have resigned and live a normal life.

Devil is a bastard.
Re: Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Church Member by StOsagie(m): 8:19pm On May 18, 2019
Many of them choose that career because of lack of job opportunities.
The rate at which all these unscrupulous beings keep disgracing Christianity is become alarming.
Re: Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Church Member by OlaitanAkanbi(m): 9:46pm On May 18, 2019
Na so them they do they Bleep people wife
Re: Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Church Member by 3kay945(m): 10:02pm On May 18, 2019
So what was the crime here? angry
Re: Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Church Member by 360degreess(m): 11:32pm On May 18, 2019
Christianity(scam) again?..
God thank you for guiding me to the right part
Re: Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Church Member by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:34pm On May 18, 2019
360degreess:
Christianity(scam) again?..
God thank you for guiding me to the right part

You a capital i.d.iot.

For you own information, no gate of hell can prevail against the church of God. The sin of a few cannot overide the goodness of others.

Show me a sect, a religion or an institution without a Judas and I will call you a liar. Worst of all Atheists.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Church Member by AskProf: 11:51pm On May 18, 2019
Mary360:
Redeem pastor was caught pants down having sex in a hotel with a Church memeber watch life
Watch now

http://ekoversitetet.se/13642//6GwyI/?sc=1&sc=1&l=1&ppy=5332984&i=5332984

Pastor, no name? Hotel, no name? Town/ City, no name?

Pls ignore, it's scam.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Church Member by fecta: 7:02am On May 19, 2019
As long as they are both single I don't see anything wrong

They are adults
Re: Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Church Member by teacherbim(f): 7:07am On May 19, 2019
Get this wonderful BEARD growth oil. Visible results guaranteed in 2weeks

Re: Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Church Member by Westsida: 7:11am On May 19, 2019
cool
Re: Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Church Member by mu2sa2: 8:04am On May 19, 2019
SpecialAdviser:

You a capital i.d.iot.

For you own information, no gate of hell can prevail against the church of God. The sin of a few cannot overide the goodness of others.

Show me a sect, a religion or an institution without a Judas and I will call you a liar. Worst of all Atheists.

"A few" ke! Virtually every day scandals by different Christian notables are exposed - this is why @poster is saying xtianity is a scam, gate of hell or no gate of hell.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore / Na How Much Be Olosho / Nothing to see here..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.