Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore (4727 Views)

He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife / Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k / A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by Hamachi(f): 4:56pm On Aug 19, 2019
I'm 28years old, my parents died when i was 14years old. I dropped out of school because no one could afford to pay my fees.

I met a guy when i was 17years old and he sent me back to school. He sold fruits on the streets so he could pay my school fees.

He later got a job as a truck driver and sent me to university.
I am now working as a lawyer. My problem is that i feel i can't continue with this relationship cos this guy is not the type of a man i would like to marry!!.

How best can i tell him that he is not my type without hurting his feelings?

I'm grateful he sent me to school but i can't be in a relationship with him anymore!. I want someone in my own class not an ordinary truck driver!

1 Like

Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by daddytime(m): 4:57pm On Aug 19, 2019
Fable and nonsense..

Let's even assume this is true....

How much do you earn in a month compared to what a truck driver will make in a week.

What fucking class are you talking about?

You are not grateful....you are an ingrate

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by lovelybugs(f): 4:57pm On Aug 19, 2019
I want to believe you're joking

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by Lagbaja01(m): 4:58pm On Aug 19, 2019
Attention seeker

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 19, 2019
modified.
how many times will i see this story. After the sacrifice. No problem. But when you start flying at night...

4 Likes

Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by futurerex: 4:59pm On Aug 19, 2019
This story stinks
Pls look for another format

5 Likes

Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by pyro62(m): 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2019
angry
Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by XhosaNostra(f): 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2019

Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2019
Attention Seeker with formulated stories .... undecidedundecided

10 Likes

Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by JudgeOGBUNABALI(m): 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2019
Stupid Stories Movie Production.
From same stepple as the Guy whose wife's hobby is serially fvcking different guys while he comes to Nairaland to ask us what to do.
Made up troll stories everywhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by MJBOLT: 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2019
[s]
Hamachi:
I'm 28years old, my parents died when i was 14years old. I dropped out of school because no one could afford to pay my fees.

I met a guy when i was 17years old and he sent me back to school. He sold fruits on the streets so he could pay my school fees.

I am now working as a lawyer. My problem is that i feel i can't continue with this relationship cos this guy is not the type of a man i would like to marry!!.

I'm grateful he sent me to school but i can't be in a relationship with him anymore!. I want someone in my own class not an ordinary truck driver!
[/s]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by futurerex: 5:04pm On Aug 19, 2019
Attention seeker front page doesn't come that easy

3 Likes

Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by Sunnymatey(m): 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2019
No amount of money can compensate for this type of sacrifice.
He did it for love. So u cant repay such gesture.
Rather encourage him to go to school( if he gat the brains anyway).
Dont even tried anything funny.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by Hamachi(f): 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2019
That I have done, but he does want to listen to it.
Sunnymatey:
No amount of money can compensate for this type of sacrifice.
He did it for love. So u cant repay such gesture.
Rather encourage him to go to school( if he gat the brains anyway).
Dont even tried anything funny.
Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by Callertunez: 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2019
What's the title of this nollywood movie abeg... ....
Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by 4ckTOT0: 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2019
this idiot is seeking attention. tell us about how u where bleeped and you wil get better attention. we hate imaginary shit
Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by nwaimoroseyaho: 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2019
Human beings chei. He took you in and sent you to school and now you have class but he is now classless. Thunder fire you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by donaldde2: 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2019
Ingrate human being. If d guy come after u now, u will say nah devil push u. Omo-Ale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by Hamachi(f): 8:42am On Aug 20, 2019
Can you explain the bolded, I am willing to snd him to school, but he will not have none of it.
donaldde2:
Ingrate human being. If d guy come after u now, u will say nah devil push u. Omo-Ale
Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by AstroG: 9:04am On Aug 20, 2019
So when he was training you in school why didn't you break up with him,instead you waited til you're done with school that's when u knew his not ur class.
Do you knw what you're??
An Ungrateful,idiotic,adulterous,stupid and poor harlot undecided undecided

Anyways,
Gimme that Guys number,he needs a BRAIN FORMATTING,RESETTING L,RESOUNDING SLAP

Hamachi:

2 Likes

Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:
mzanzi.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 20, 2019
Hamachi:
Can you explain the bolded, I am willing to snd him to school, but he will not have none of it.
just shake and break the table and make sure to dissappear if he is a violent person so he won't waste you. We always tell guys to put humanity first and shouldn't be blinded by greed at all times buh they'll never listen.

1 Like

Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 20, 2019
Hamachi:
It's not your fault, but his.
Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by StrikeBack(m): 9:47am On Aug 20, 2019
Wale Adenuga Production

We are nothing but pencils in the hand of the creator..

... Last week on The betrayals

2 Likes

Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by Hamachi(f): 9:50am On Aug 20, 2019
I have appreciated him in many ways, there were times business failed, I gave him 750k to start a business,also, i have also assisted his siblings. The present job his doing, I got it for him
AstroG:
So when he was training you in school why didn't you break up with him,instead you waited til you're done with school that's when u knew his not ur class.
Do you knw what you're??
An Ungrateful,idiotic,adulterous,stupid and poor harlot undecided undecided

Anyways,
Gimme that Guys number,he needs a BRAIN FORMATTING,RESETTING L,RESOUNDING SLAP

Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 20, 2019
Hamachi:

We have solved this issue before on Nairaland... Move on to the next guy... Love cannot be forced.. .

To any guy reading this comment.. Never help any girl with the mind of getting something in return... If she is not your wife, don't sacrifice for her.. It is highly unnecessary!!!

4 Likes

Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 20, 2019
If you awaken the emotions of anyone without intention to love them,God will punish you.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by 4koff: 11:02am On Aug 20, 2019
It is very possible. It is a common occurence.
Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by luvyaself95(m): 11:22am On Aug 20, 2019
Hey attention seeker... now that you have gotten my attention what do you gain.. ode posting rubbish undecided
Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:30am On Aug 20, 2019
Hypergamy does not care whether you gave up your life for her. Hypergamy will always manifest itself. It can be hidden but it can never be truly suppressed for it is a woman's true nature.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Pre Wedding Photos...you All Are Invited / Transgender Model Shares Photo Of Her Eight Month Pregnant Husband / Man Reveals How His fiancee Cheated On Him With A Sugar Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.