Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Bush Baby: Real Or Myth?..... Please Share Your Experience - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Bush Baby: Real Or Myth?..... Please Share Your Experience (1550 Views)

How Can I Get A Bush Baby? / Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. / How I Become Friend With A Bush Baby, 13 Year Old Boy Narrate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bush Baby: Real Or Myth?..... Please Share Your Experience by yungdynho(m): 7:19pm On May 18, 2019
When I was a kid I heard the stories of a supposedly mystical creature / animal called the 'Bush Baby' that was seen only at night and always cry like a real crying baby.
According to the story teller, the animal would then kill and eat any unfortunate victim that comes to the aid of the 'crying baby'.
Currently, I have been hearing the cry of a baby around my hostel in Ozoro, Delta State for the past four nights which I supposedly think its the cry of a "Bush Baby".
I made a little research on google about it and I found out that the real bush baby is just a Wild Cat.
How real was the story or was it just a myth?
Please share your experience.
THANKS
Re: Bush Baby: Real Or Myth?..... Please Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 18, 2019
It’s an actual animal

It’s proper name is “Galago”

2 Likes

Re: Bush Baby: Real Or Myth?..... Please Share Your Experience by adisabarber(m): 7:50pm On May 18, 2019
If you can collect a bushbaby's mat you will become very rich ���

Unfortunately you won't find any cos they don't exist

1 Like

Re: Bush Baby: Real Or Myth?..... Please Share Your Experience by yungdynho(m): 7:59pm On May 18, 2019
adisabarber:

hmm! Money mat
Re: Bush Baby: Real Or Myth?..... Please Share Your Experience by wizi44(m): 8:36pm On May 18, 2019
yungdynho:

hmm! Money mat
dont go kill yourself

1 Like

Re: Bush Baby: Real Or Myth?..... Please Share Your Experience by Naijabigboi(m): 7:49am On May 19, 2019
mrAMG2:
It’s an actual animal

It’s proper name is “Galago”

You are 101 percent accurate.
Re: Bush Baby: Real Or Myth?..... Please Share Your Experience by chukskafor(m): 8:24am On May 19, 2019
The one our people regarded and mythically talk about as bush baby is called "imp"
Re: Bush Baby: Real Or Myth?..... Please Share Your Experience by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:09am On May 19, 2019
adisabarber:

they exist if you can be an adventure and explore you can meet them
Re: Bush Baby: Real Or Myth?..... Please Share Your Experience by adisabarber(m): 2:06pm On May 19, 2019
hakeemhakeem:

they exist if you can be an adventure and explore you can meet them

Eshey sir. Mo wa alright. cheesy
Re: Bush Baby: Real Or Myth?..... Please Share Your Experience by Baroba(m): 5:00pm On May 19, 2019
adisabarber:

The do, you just have to get out at night in forest areas to search..They are nocturnal animals, you won't find them running around at day time..
Re: Bush Baby: Real Or Myth?..... Please Share Your Experience by Floryangel8: 3:23am On May 21, 2019
They are called egbere. But I don't think they exist.
Re: Bush Baby: Real Or Myth?..... Please Share Your Experience by KingAzubuike(f): 6:50am On May 22, 2019
Baroba:

The do, you just have to get out at night in forest areas to search..They are nocturnal animals, you won't find them running around at day time..
Bush babies exist by that name is just a local African name . What is called bush baby is often times kaolas and sloths. The mat myth is however fake.

(1) (Reply)

Russian Pug Puppies Available For Sale / Ostrich Bird Available For Sale / German Shepherd Puppies For Sale | Payment On Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.