Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

How I Become Friend With A Bush Baby, 13 Year Old Boy Narrate - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How I Become Friend With A Bush Baby, 13 Year Old Boy Narrate (1255 Views)

3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) / How Can I Get A Bush Baby? / Bush Baby: Real Or Myth?..... Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Become Friend With A Bush Baby, 13 Year Old Boy Narrate by Kennyceez: 4:20pm On May 18, 2020
A 13 year old Tiv boy from Katsina-Ala Local Government of Benue State on Friday narrated how a Bush Baby followed him home from farm.

A Bush baby, also known as Galago or nagapy, is a small nocturnal primate.

Terhemba whose father owns a large mango and rice farm at Katsina-Ala road said he spotted the animal on a tree watching them work and he was surprised that it was not scared, it did not run away.

Terhemba said he never bordered to hunt it down as he was exhausted from working already.

“I was sifting. We’ve been doing this for weeks. I spotted the squirrel-like animal watching at us from a tree which wasn’t too far from our location.

I wanted to hunt it, but I was tired already, also I knew my Mom would scream at me for neglecting my role…” He said

When he arrived home with his mom, a work-house, a hut few miles away from the farm, Terhemba said he saw the same animal outside.

“When we got here, I saw it again close to that hill. Meaning it had followed us all the way back home”

However, the mother doubts that that is the same animal the son spotted in the farm, but Terhemba is very affirmative, saying that it has “the same body and marks”.

We are pushed to believe his opinion because according to people in the area, the animal is not common there.

The most interesting part of it is “the Galago didn’t try to escape. Terhemba just picked it up like a pet dog” said a neighbour.

Guys, what do you think? This animal is supposed to only go out/seen at night..Is it possible for a nocturnal/undomestic animal to be this receptive to man? Or was the animal just fond of the boy?

https://yinkfold.com/how-i-become-friend-with-a-bush-baby-13-year-old-boy-narrate/

Re: How I Become Friend With A Bush Baby, 13 Year Old Boy Narrate by illicit(m): 4:32pm On May 18, 2020
Blood is thicker than water

3 Likes

Re: How I Become Friend With A Bush Baby, 13 Year Old Boy Narrate by Babawale4real: 4:53pm On May 18, 2020
illicit:

grin grin
Re: How I Become Friend With A Bush Baby, 13 Year Old Boy Narrate by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:01pm On May 18, 2020
the animal may be...
- orphaned
- very sick

2 Likes

Re: How I Become Friend With A Bush Baby, 13 Year Old Boy Narrate by Shellsploit: 5:04pm On May 18, 2020
illicit:

cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Become Friend With A Bush Baby, 13 Year Old Boy Narrate by Shellsploit: 5:05pm On May 18, 2020
That creature resemble one primitive Nairaland mod
Re: How I Become Friend With A Bush Baby, 13 Year Old Boy Narrate by AE19: 5:23pm On May 18, 2020
Re: How I Become Friend With A Bush Baby, 13 Year Old Boy Narrate by TheManofTomorrow(m): 6:18pm On May 18, 2020
Oga oo. See as them make Old Internet picture to a full blown cock and bull story. After the Nigerian government, fear bloggers next
Re: How I Become Friend With A Bush Baby, 13 Year Old Boy Narrate by Namdeenero(m): 7:28pm On May 18, 2020
Looks like a Potto not Galago
Re: How I Become Friend With A Bush Baby, 13 Year Old Boy Narrate by Rabbitcartel: 10:00am On May 19, 2020
Mad ooo.. pictures speaks louder than words.. op what do u intend to do with it tho?? Abeg no dash am out oooh, d person fir pot am or sell am to those dat will.. better off in d wild or lab than killed, i think it needs to be cared for for now tho,, i'd like to know the update on this creature, lets talk on whatsapp 08176427545

(1) (Reply)

This Boerboel Is Looking For A New Home !!! / *3months Powerful Female Slant Back German Sherperd For Sale / Introducing My Boy: Jagaban!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.