Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

How Come People Dont Respect me Like Bill Gates And Steve Jobs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Come People Dont Respect me Like Bill Gates And Steve Jobs (1411 Views)

How Come People Abroad Like Festival / "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" / She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come People Dont Respect me Like Bill Gates And Steve Jobs by Ilamina(f): 7:29pm On May 18, 2019
Those people didnt finish school but people consider them intelligent and respect their views

Just because i didnt finish university, most nairalanders look down on me

Some people are so lucky
I wish i was just as lucky as them

They Didnt finish school but still a genius

All these people that laugh at me today, will be the one honoring me soon angry

3 Likes

Re: How Come People Dont Respect me Like Bill Gates And Steve Jobs by LarryBee1k: 7:32pm On May 18, 2019

3 Likes

Re: How Come People Dont Respect me Like Bill Gates And Steve Jobs by Ilamina(f): 7:34pm On May 18, 2019
[quote author=LarryBee1k post=78507289]You see Steve and Bill are smart. That's why people respect them but you are just a dumb person.

If they carry out IQ test on y'all.

The above two intellectual white men will score above 100 why you will be struggling to score even two digit. You need help. [/quote

You are the one that needs help

1 Like

Re: How Come People Dont Respect me Like Bill Gates And Steve Jobs by oluwadabira111(m): 7:40pm On May 18, 2019
This your English sha undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Come People Dont Respect me Like Bill Gates And Steve Jobs by LarryBee1k: 7:42pm On May 18, 2019

1 Like

Re: How Come People Dont Respect me Like Bill Gates And Steve Jobs by phelonrays: 7:43pm On May 18, 2019
"All these people that laugh at me today, will be the one honoring me soon"
...........cheesycheesygrin

how about those that made you to cry........sadundecided

1 Like

Re: How Come People Dont Respect me Like Bill Gates And Steve Jobs by phelonrays: 7:46pm On May 18, 2019
LarryBee1k:
I'm not the one that is asking stupid questions all over the thread. Question a 13yo won't even ask. You may think you're smart and think you are trolling. But this level of trolling needs help.
,, ah ah brother Larry.....this Aunty no offend you na grin............ sad
Re: How Come People Dont Respect me Like Bill Gates And Steve Jobs by donbachi(m): 7:49pm On May 18, 2019
Bill gates i know,steve jobs i know....who are you?

1 Like

Re: How Come People Dont Respect me Like Bill Gates And Steve Jobs by LarryBee1k: 7:49pm On May 18, 2019
Re: How Come People Dont Respect me Like Bill Gates And Steve Jobs by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 18, 2019
Hello dear dnt live on oda's people opinion...jst ignore dem,u will be fynn.Always live ur best.
Ilamina:
Does people didnt finish school but people consider them intelligent and respect their views

Just because i didnt finish university, most nairalanders look down on me

Some people are so lucky
I wish i was just as lucky as them

They Didnt finish school but still a genius

All these people that laugh at me today, will be the one honoring me soon angry
Re: How Come People Dont Respect me Like Bill Gates And Steve Jobs by iCauseTrouble: 7:55pm On May 18, 2019
Who are you please?
Re: How Come People Dont Respect me Like Bill Gates And Steve Jobs by adeboi1: 7:58pm On May 18, 2019
Those guys solved some human problems

hope you know that
Re: How Come People Dont Respect me Like Bill Gates And Steve Jobs by phelonrays: 8:03pm On May 18, 2019
LarryBee1k:

That's a male pretending to be female. Unless you're his backup account. So he needs help. He's loosing it.
@bolded......... am not shocked

but I think you should let her be instead of adding more salt to his/her wounds......

just saying tho ....smiley
Re: How Come People Dont Respect me Like Bill Gates And Steve Jobs by LarryBee1k: 8:44pm On May 18, 2019
L
Re: How Come People Dont Respect me Like Bill Gates And Steve Jobs by lilianofentse(f): 10:13pm On May 18, 2019
LarryBee1k:
You see Steve and Bill are smart. That's why people respect them but you are just a dumb person.

If they carry out IQ test on y'all.

The above two intellectual white men will score above 100 why you will be struggling to score even two digit. You need help.
that's very mean.
Re: How Come People Dont Respect me Like Bill Gates And Steve Jobs by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 18, 2019
Listen to dis music by Rude boy...REASON WIT ME.U will be fynn

1 Like

Re: How Come People Dont Respect me Like Bill Gates And Steve Jobs by LarryBee1k: 11:35pm On May 18, 2019
Re: How Come People Dont Respect me Like Bill Gates And Steve Jobs by Ilamina(f): 12:07am On May 19, 2019
blissgregory:
Hello dear dnt live on oda's people opinion...jst ignore dem,u will be fynn.Always live ur best.

Thanks love kiss
Re: How Come People Dont Respect me Like Bill Gates And Steve Jobs by Nobody: 5:28am On May 19, 2019
Uwc dear
Ilamina:

Thanks love kiss
Re: How Come People Dont Respect me Like Bill Gates And Steve Jobs by Ilamina(f): 4:28pm On May 19, 2019
grin
Re: How Come People Dont Respect me Like Bill Gates And Steve Jobs by 2buffagain(m): 4:44pm On May 19, 2019
Do you have a multi-million dollar company? No?
So what have you achieved besides failing at school?
Re: How Come People Dont Respect me Like Bill Gates And Steve Jobs by Ilamina(f): 4:54pm On May 19, 2019
2buffagain:
Do you have a multi-million dollar company? No?
So what have you achieved besides failing at school?

Blogging on nairaland
Re: How Come People Dont Respect me Like Bill Gates And Steve Jobs by Jerkules: 5:25pm On May 19, 2019
Ilamina:
grin
What have you achieved apart from posting senseless topics about guys uve slept with undecided
Re: How Come People Dont Respect me Like Bill Gates And Steve Jobs by Ilamina(f): 6:06pm On May 19, 2019
Jerkules:

What have you achieved apart from posting senseless topics about guys uve slept with undecided

I am a virgin

1 Like

Re: How Come People Dont Respect me Like Bill Gates And Steve Jobs by Jerkules: 6:49pm On May 19, 2019
Ilamina:

I am a virgin
So is Mia Khalifa
Re: How Come People Dont Respect me Like Bill Gates And Steve Jobs by klentochka(m): 7:17pm On May 21, 2019
Ilamina:

I am a virgin
Actually that's a better thing to tell people than "posting on an internet forum"
Re: How Come People Dont Respect me Like Bill Gates And Steve Jobs by Ilamina(f): 9:15pm On May 21, 2019
klentochka:

Actually that's a better thing to tell people than "posting on an internet forum"

undecided
Re: How Come People Dont Respect me Like Bill Gates And Steve Jobs by badadvice(f): 9:24pm On May 21, 2019
Ilamina:

Blogging on nairaland

so this immense foolishness and intense senselessness you exhibit here na im you dey call "blogging"
like someone said, you need madam.

Re: How Come People Dont Respect me Like Bill Gates And Steve Jobs by Benitokrishna(m): 9:49pm On May 21, 2019
Oh My dear Is That Your Problem? You're Just A Little Bit dork. Do You Pass Through What They Pass Through? Coming Up Here Saying Nonsense. They achieve A Lot But You Don't. Oh Boy/Girl Go And Sit Down.
Re: How Come People Dont Respect me Like Bill Gates And Steve Jobs by Ilamina(f): 9:59pm On May 21, 2019
Benitokrishna:
Oh My dear Is That Your Problem? You're Just A Little Bit dork. Do You Pass Through What They Pass Through? Coming Up Here Saying Nonsense. They achieve A Lot But You Don't. Oh Boy/Girl Go And Sit Down.

I grew up in nigeria

What have they pass through, that i havent pass thru

At least they grew up in america

(1) (Reply)

Why Buhari Divorced His First Wife / Why Men Jump From One Lady To Another Because Of Sex / Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.