Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,873 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Friend (1407 Views)

A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots / Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Man And His Loving Micro Lady / My Sisters Pre-wedding Photoshoots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Friend by akeentech(m): 11:06am On Nov 30, 2019
14th December is the day, you're all invited.

You will eat and takeaway

1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Friend by akeentech(m): 11:09am On Nov 30, 2019
Lalasticlala you're also invited and the oga patapata Seun Osewa

Re: Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Friend by Ginaz(f): 11:18am On Nov 30, 2019
Happy married life to those beautiful black chocolates up there. Many kids around your table , happy marital love making. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Friend by Allen102: 11:24am On Nov 30, 2019
See the man face lipsrsealed see the woman face. undecided

poverty couple. lipsrsealed
Re: Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Friend by hagjay(m): 11:34am On Nov 30, 2019
Allen102:

nawa for you oo
you get human feeling so
Re: Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Friend by hagjay(m): 11:34am On Nov 30, 2019
hagjay:

haba
nawa for you oo
you get human feeling so
Re: Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Friend by Bola146(f): 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2019
Allen102:

Omo ale
Re: Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Friend by Allen102: 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
Bola146:

Omo ale

Omo ale Jati Jati grin grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Friend by Prettiedame: 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
Did he tell you to post it? I am asking because I noticed the people here are very toxic. I don't want them insulting a young couple
Re: Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Friend by MrHistorian: 11:54pm On Nov 30, 2019
The needless venture they call marriage.
Re: Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Friend by Slawormir: 11:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
Allen102:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
You are not a real niggarrr

Do not despise the days of your little beginning
Although they look like a low budget Moda fuckkking broke asss couple now but i bet my balls you won't recognise them three years from now

And moreover that girl is slim
And slim girls are the most beautiful
They are beautiful in every ways
When that girl is on leggings ehnnn you will be tempted to bang her because her camel toe will be so beautiful

Slim girls don't have vagina odour because their thigh is slim enough not to choke their vagina there preventing vagina odour

Talk about their ability to accommodate any size of dick that goes into them because they are deep.
Just tell them to sit on you during coitus and i bet you they will wet your dickkk with juicy, sticky, foaming and watery fluid from thier vagina
Slim girls are just too beautiful

4 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Friend by nlPoster: 12:02am On Dec 01, 2019
Prettiedame:
I noticed the people here are very toxic.

Quite worrisome.
Re: Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Friend by akeentech(m): 8:49am On Dec 01, 2019
Lalasticlala showers your love
Re: Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Friend by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 01, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Although they look like a low budget Moda fuckkking broke asss couple now but i bet my balls you won't recognise them three years from now

When that girl is on leggings ehnnn you will be tempted to bang her because her camel toe will be so beautiful

Slim girls don't have vagina odour because their thigh is slim enough not to choke their vagina there preventing vagina odour

Talk about their ability to accommodate any size of dick that goes into them because they are deep.
Just tell them to sit on you during coitus and i bet you they will wet your dickkk with juicy, sticky, foaming and watery fluid from thier vagina

Slowpoke

Your mouth is discharging too much rubbish you need a pad to use and seal it.
Re: Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Friend by 40secondsguy(m): 11:13am On Dec 01, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Women Applaud The President For Legalizing Polygamy / [download Romantic Movie& Watch Trailer]adults In The Room (2019) / See The Ogbonge And Matured Men Pam's That Will Make That Girl Trip For You...p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.