Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Ugliest Man Got Married To A Beautiful Lady And Welcomes Baby.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugliest Man Got Married To A Beautiful Lady And Welcomes Baby.. (7034 Views)

Ugliest Man In The World Marries 3rd Wife - See Photos / Godfrey Baguma “Ugliest Man” in Uganda Marries Third Wife In Grand Style -Photos / Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugliest Man Got Married To A Beautiful Lady And Welcomes Baby.. by geadom5: 6:51am On May 19, 2019
This is serious oo, see love..

Re: Ugliest Man Got Married To A Beautiful Lady And Welcomes Baby.. by Dami12345: 6:55am On May 19, 2019
What can't a woman do for money grin grin
Re: Ugliest Man Got Married To A Beautiful Lady And Welcomes Baby.. by dawnomike(m): 6:56am On May 19, 2019
Really nice

1 Like

Re: Ugliest Man Got Married To A Beautiful Lady And Welcomes Baby.. by internationalman(m): 7:02am On May 19, 2019
Dami12345:
Please my naija girls can't marry someone like this for money...

Even though most of them like money, but nothing they more than flaunting their handsome husband in a public gathering..

10 Likes

Re: Ugliest Man Got Married To A Beautiful Lady And Welcomes Baby.. by Dami12345: 7:04am On May 19, 2019
internationalman:

Even though most of them like money, but nothing they more than flaunting their handsome husband in a public gathering..

Lol, am Sure you believed the Regina Daniels wouldn't leave her bestie for an old man too. But look at reality. Anyways girls would eat shit for money and do anything else.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugliest Man Got Married To A Beautiful Lady And Welcomes Baby.. by Sundrus: 7:04am On May 19, 2019
Dami12345:
i no think say na money bring their union oh. See their house

8 Likes

Re: Ugliest Man Got Married To A Beautiful Lady And Welcomes Baby.. by Dami12345: 7:05am On May 19, 2019
internationalman:

Lol, am Sure you believed the Regina Daniels wouldn't leave her bestie for an old man too. But look at reality. Anyways girls would eat shit for money and do anything else.
Re: Ugliest Man Got Married To A Beautiful Lady And Welcomes Baby.. by Dami12345: 7:06am On May 19, 2019
Sundrus:
i no think say na money bring their union oh. See their house

Might be the richest man in them village.

6 Likes

Re: Ugliest Man Got Married To A Beautiful Lady And Welcomes Baby.. by internationalman(m): 7:07am On May 19, 2019
Dami12345:

Ned is way more handsome than this..

How do someone wake to this face everyday
Re: Ugliest Man Got Married To A Beautiful Lady And Welcomes Baby.. by Westsida: 7:10am On May 19, 2019
I’m seeing things
Re: Ugliest Man Got Married To A Beautiful Lady And Welcomes Baby.. by DaInferno(m): 7:16am On May 19, 2019
this is old story

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugliest Man Got Married To A Beautiful Lady And Welcomes Baby.. by PapaNnamdi: 7:16am On May 19, 2019
dawnomike:
Really nice

what is nice here, if his face looks like that, what will his amu look like

Re: Ugliest Man Got Married To A Beautiful Lady And Welcomes Baby.. by Dami12345: 7:24am On May 19, 2019
internationalman:

Wake up thinking of the alternative? undecided
Poverty.
Re: Ugliest Man Got Married To A Beautiful Lady And Welcomes Baby.. by lekjons(m): 7:30am On May 19, 2019
Damn!

Some women ger heart oo! shocked
Re: Ugliest Man Got Married To A Beautiful Lady And Welcomes Baby.. by ebonyggurl(f): 7:30am On May 19, 2019
The man's face is the stuff of nightmares lipsrsealed
Re: Ugliest Man Got Married To A Beautiful Lady And Welcomes Baby.. by KingLennon(m): 7:34am On May 19, 2019
Some girls can marry monkeys if the monkey is rich

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugliest Man Got Married To A Beautiful Lady And Welcomes Baby.. by iTearHerToto: 7:35am On May 19, 2019
Who's watched Wrong Turn? This monster man must be their dad angry
Re: Ugliest Man Got Married To A Beautiful Lady And Welcomes Baby.. by Lagbaja01(m): 7:59am On May 19, 2019
You mean he doesnt deserve to marry because he's ugly ??
Dami12345:
Re: Ugliest Man Got Married To A Beautiful Lady And Welcomes Baby.. by Nobody: 8:57am On May 19, 2019
internationalman:

Thank u my brother

2 Likes

Re: Ugliest Man Got Married To A Beautiful Lady And Welcomes Baby.. by internationalman(m): 9:10am On May 19, 2019
Nednwoko:

Thank u my brother
Are you 4 real

1 Like

Re: Ugliest Man Got Married To A Beautiful Lady And Welcomes Baby.. by Dami12345: 9:17am On May 19, 2019
Lagbaja01:
You mean he doesnt deserve to marry because he's ugly ??

I think the woman settled that dont you think? grin
Re: Ugliest Man Got Married To A Beautiful Lady And Welcomes Baby.. by verifiablefacts: 9:20am On May 19, 2019
DaInferno:
this is old story
but story all the same?
Re: Ugliest Man Got Married To A Beautiful Lady And Welcomes Baby.. by aanuoluwami14(f): 9:49am On May 19, 2019
Old news undecided
Re: Ugliest Man Got Married To A Beautiful Lady And Welcomes Baby.. by damtan(m): 9:58am On May 19, 2019
The man is so fine sha with a beautiful wife.

considering travelling to Canada with ease? Check my signature.
Re: Ugliest Man Got Married To A Beautiful Lady And Welcomes Baby.. by Nobody: 10:05am On May 19, 2019
damtan:
The man is so fine sha with a beautiful wife.

considering travelling to Canada with ease? Check my signature.

Thank u
Re: Ugliest Man Got Married To A Beautiful Lady And Welcomes Baby.. by Nobody: 10:05am On May 19, 2019
internationalman:

Are you 4 real

Yes
Re: Ugliest Man Got Married To A Beautiful Lady And Welcomes Baby.. by Bigflamie(m): 10:15am On May 19, 2019
And how is she beautiful?
Re: Ugliest Man Got Married To A Beautiful Lady And Welcomes Baby.. by kufekpo(m): 10:20am On May 19, 2019
The ugliest guy from Kenya welcomes a baby. Noted. Is the baby going to resemble the ugly father or the beautiful mother?
Re: Ugliest Man Got Married To A Beautiful Lady And Welcomes Baby.. by Nobody: 10:22am On May 19, 2019
Na wa undecided

Re: Ugliest Man Got Married To A Beautiful Lady And Welcomes Baby.. by Tedpgrass: 10:29am On May 19, 2019
As difficult as it may seem..
It appears the lady in question looked beyond his face and understood his personality which may be in contrast to his physicals....

Perfunctory look at wedding pics may suggest the presence of well-wishers not amebos/bloggers.. He's done sth right.

Looking at the squalid surroundings, there's no obvious money here but she looks serenely happy...

Remember beauty did marry the beast.

Re: Ugliest Man Got Married To A Beautiful Lady And Welcomes Baby.. by scoory: 12:14pm On May 19, 2019
Very old news

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please, I Need Help About My Breasts. / He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. / Some Funny Relationship Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.