Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,101 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl (6831 Views)

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by slap1(m): 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2009
Guys what would you do if another guy buys a phone for your girl. Meanwhile she has no phone, has complained to you and you tell her to wait a bit. Finally, she tells you she loves you and won’t return the said phone upon your request.
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2009
Maybe you should wait to be financially stable before dating.
Anyway, your girl got greedy.
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by biola44: 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2009
money is important in a r/s!
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by zignor(m): 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2009
I will thank the guy very much cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
He is a helper indeed grin grin grin grin
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by iice(f): 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2009
What's in a phone? undecided He's the one that will be hankering to call and what not anyway.

Anyway guys i know will be like, 'Thanks bro cheesy'
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by Basildon1(m): 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2009
It depends,if it's a gal that i'd think of marrying then i'd tell her to dispatch it back to sender QUICKLY but if it's a gal that i hav no big plans for, I will have to be really grateful to the other guy.
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by StellaN3(f): 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2009
well instead of complainning just be grateful that
some one else took ur responsibility, so be up and doing tongue
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by TheSeeker(m): 1:44pm On Sep 15, 2009
Who's the guy that bought her the phone? Let's assume he's looking to have her in a relationship or sleep with her; your girlfriend can't be patient until you're financially buoyant to buy her a phone but take a new phone from another guy? That's insane. It's gluttony. Greed. Covetousness. And the one I hate most, opportunist.

That means if she needs money for something else and you don't have it immediately, she can stoop to do whatever if she could have done that about a mere phone.

But it depends on who the guy is. If the girl is looking to have her in a relationship, and she's my girlfriend, she most definitely has crossed the line. Just how many women can allow their men to make use of any opportunity provided by another woman in a bid to have him totally to herself? That's where you see them crying foul!
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:46pm On Sep 15, 2009
slap1:

Guys what would you do if another guy buys a phone for your girl. Meanwhile she has no phone, has complained to you and you tell her to wait a bit. Finally, she tells you she loves you and won’t return the said phone upon your request.

So what's the problem exactly. . .Is she romantically/sexually involved with the guy? Is he a guy trying to ask her out or he's just a friend?  undecided
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by sistajay(f): 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2009
@ Poster

Its money saved for you! Always remember what you can't do for your girlfriend, someone  else will. What it now means, the other guy can call her anytime of the day, I guess that was the sole purpose of buyin her the fone, So no vex!
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by TheSeeker(m): 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2009
Stella N:

well instead of complainning just be grateful that
some one else took your responsibility, so be up and doing tongue
The next post on NL will be that her girlfriend has been receiving romantic text messages from another guy (the good Samaritan) and his girlfriend will be sneaking out to have dates with the guy and later the story will be that she's had sex with him by accident. Just how many of such stories have we heard on NL about girls accidentally having sex with men after taking cheap gifts.

It's simple to know that she's an opportunist, a greedy girl who's just a developing gold-digger. If she had so wanted to take the phone, and her boyfriend meant anything to her, she'd have asked his consent or talk to him about it to know how he's going to feel. How would my girlfriend feel if I tell her I want to buy a pair of the newest Adidas sneakers but I'll be able to afford it after a month, and all of a sudden a girl who wants me so badly, buys me them and I bring them home. My girlfriend sees them and I tell her where they came from; how will she feel? Good? And she'll say thank you to the girl?

1 Like

Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by MissyB1(m): 1:57pm On Sep 15, 2009
This is a step towards losing her . . . .Greedy Girl, I agree.

1 Like

Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by AIRMARSHA: 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2009
na wa oooooooooh.
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by Yumi(f): 2:03pm On Sep 15, 2009
This is just wrong on every level. Women should not accept gifts from men other than family members or their boyfriend.
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by TheSeeker(m): 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2009
zignor:

I will thank the guy very much cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
He is a helper indeed grin grin grin grin

I hope your game is tighter than your teeth grin
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2009
Why cant you buy her a phone? Are you really broke or are you just being stingy? If you are just being stingy then I dont blame her at all. Infact I doubt if she'll even accept a phone from another guy if she really think you are broke, cos that alone is an insult to you.

Maybe she's just trying to get what she wants when you obviously dont want to give it to her for no reason at all undecided
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by Rajalat: 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2009
@
TheSeeker:

Who's the guy that bought her the phone? Let's assume he's looking to have her in a relationship or sleep with her; your girlfriend can't be patient until you're financially buoyant to buy her a phone but take a new phone from another guy? That's insane. It's gluttony. Greed. Covetousness. And the one I hate most, opportunist.

That means if she needs money for something else and you don't have it immediately, she can stoop to do whatever if she could have done that about a mere phone.

But it depends on who the guy is. If the girl is looking to have her in a relationship, and she's my girlfriend, she most definitely has crossed the line. Just how many women can allow their men to make use of any opportunity provided by another woman in a bid to have him totally to herself? That's where you see them crying foul!

U ve just say it all True Talk
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by sesman(m): 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2009
it smells trouble, no guys buys a girl something for nothing in return, grin
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by 190: 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2009
@anthonia

listen no man wud buy a fone 4 a lady without expectin sex
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by ritaNL: 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2009
You are an ingrate, you should be thankful that guy is taking care of your girl sexually and financially .
If you cant stand it tell her to bounce .
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by LordReed(m): 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2009
TheSeeker:

The next post on NL will be that her girlfriend has been receiving romantic text messages from another guy (the good Samaritan) and his girlfriend will be sneaking out to have dates with the guy and later the story will be that she's had sex with him by accident. Just how many of such stories have we heard on NL about girls accidentally having sex with men after taking cheap gifts.

The phone is the worm on the end of a fishing line.
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2009
Wave bye bye to your "girlfriend" cry
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by TheSeeker(m): 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2009
Lord_Reed:

The phone is the worm on the end of a fishing line.
Are you saying the girl is a gullible little fish that falls for cheap hooks? grin grin Then that guy must have followed the Bible verse that says, "And I will make you fishers of men," but in this case, it's 'fishers of women' grin grin
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by hbabe(f): 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2009
@Poster
Are you going to get her a new phone if she returns it?
Abeg, call the bros and say thank you to him.
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 15, 2009
Ujujoan:

Why cant you buy her a phone? Are you really broke or are you just being stingy?

the question is cant she buy one for herself? must she wait for a guy b4 she can have a phone? or does it now cost a fortune to buy a phone? undecided
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by bilqiss(f): 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2009
Guy, get ready to kiss your self-respect goodbye. Better she bought it herself than some other "guy". what the hell is that??
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by Dave6: 8:28pm On Sep 15, 2009
It depends on how serious your r/s is and how,

guy, sorry!
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by Dave6: 8:34pm On Sep 15, 2009
Did she need the phone so urgently that she had to collect it from anoda guy?
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by 8inch: 9:27pm On Sep 15, 2009
thats a slap on ur face grin grin grin
If the guy is not in anyway related to her, then get ready to be dumped.
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by sjeezy8: 10:01pm On Sep 15, 2009
it mean your cheap as hell cool
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2009
well dude, a guy buying a phone 4 your girl may not mean anything, but one fact remains the most nigerian guys always do something for a girl to get something in return. dont be conclusive, just watch d way she behaves, if she opens up dat, , just be a man,
Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by saltnsugar(m): 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2009
@nawtiichic, Thanks for your reply to Ujujoan. I believe in Independent women. Why do most girl have to rely on men to do things for them.If you cant afford to buy phone ,why use one. Who will buy they call credit?Poverty with greed is the worst thing any human being can suffer.Where i live girls work and pay their bills.
@poster The earlier you leave the girl the better for your because the relationship won't work. Don't be demoralized by her attitude but be focused on what you are doing and excel in it. Real girls don't date because of money but for love,if they need money their parents will provide it for them
Success is the best revenge.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

So Sh0cking!!! See What Campus Students Did At A Graduation Party (18! Photos) / Leak Pictures Of Popular Politician's Son Bonking Different Girls Goes Viral / Guys Pls Why Is It That Chubby Girls Bleep Very Well And Last Longer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.