Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Jonathan Sacks Goc's, Brigade Of Guard Commanders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Sacks Goc's, Brigade Of Guard Commanders (15133 Views)

Soldiers Attack GOC, Victor Eziegwu Over Food, Water Shortage In Maiduguri / We Arrested Many Boko Haram Members In Lagos –former GOC / 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Sacks Goc's, Brigade Of Guard Commanders by suedoh2006(m): 11:48pm On Sep 26, 2010
:p
Re: Jonathan Sacks Goc's, Brigade Of Guard Commanders by keyiwon(m): 12:08am On Sep 27, 2010
Accusations and counter-accusation, Speculations and Permutations. Where is it all leading us to? I dare say if the youth of this country is given a platform to express all these grievances and whatnot, There will be more confusion than there is at the moment in the country.
Re: Jonathan Sacks Goc's, Brigade Of Guard Commanders by frankcimc(m): 4:10am On Sep 27, 2010
Election time Election time Election time!!!grin Now we see how intelligent Nigerians are, every opinion has been awesome. God Bless Nigeria n Nigerians. Cheers all!
Re: Jonathan Sacks Goc's, Brigade Of Guard Commanders by teskyg: 8:16am On Sep 27, 2010
Thank God.That Saleh Maina GOC ,Jos is gone, Good news,
Re: Jonathan Sacks Goc's, Brigade Of Guard Commanders by skyranger: 8:29am On Sep 27, 2010
ilugunboy:

I've come to agreed with some people that have argued that N/L is a miniscule Nigeria. That assertion have been reinforced by the change in behaviour of some people that we 've always known and thought  to take very good and principled stand on issues.

The IBB promise of handing over power to Igbos come 2015 have turned them into unashamed closet- supporters of the evil one when otherwise they would ordinarily have been in the forefront of those calling for the head of this man.

All of a sudden GEJ is the worst Nigeria President and to them the most hated human being on the planet earth, all because they percieved him as taking or blocking their slot.

This goes to show that no human is ever completely principled, his principle position stops at the point his interest is threatened.

Now when such people write here, it better we apply our microscope to see where their interest lies.

All those attacking Beaf today because of his undying love and support in a cause he believed in are yet to come out and tell us who their candidate actually is, the only song in the mouth is it should not be GEJ.

My question to them is [b]IF NOT GEJ, THEN WHO?? IBB? GUSAU? BUKOLA AKA ABUBAKAR? ATIKU? or BUHARI?[/b]Please, let stop using our heart but our brains.

A vote for GEJ is a vote for fresh breathe.

[size=25pt]VOTE FOR FRESH AIR, VOTE FOR GEJ[/size]

you did not mention RIBADU and it totally beat my imagination why you had such magnanimous oversight.
anyway, i use to be passionate about GEJ as well till RIBADU joined the race.
i have studied GEJ and can assure every one on this forum that he has really nothing different to offer. there won't be any significant change from the present thievery NORM of our leaders. he has surrounded himself with thugs and hoodlums in power campaigning for him and in return, we all know what they would get as compensation; blotted allotted contracts which will never see the light of the day and of course 110% mobilization fees.

they are all THIEVES!!!
Nigeria has no business been ravishingly poor or underdeveloped, in a civilized society someone like IBB, SARAKIs and thier likes would been doing GOOD time in jail for corruption.

PLEASE AS YOUTH OF THIS GREAT NATION ENDEARINGLY BLESSED WITH RESOURCES  WE ARE OBLIGATED TO FIGHT WITH OUR LAST BREATH FOR CHANGE.

LET US SAY NO TO CORRUPTION!
NO TO INSENSITIVE BAD GOVERNANCE!!
NO TO IRRESPONSIBLE GOVERNMENT!!!

LET US USE THE INTERNET, REACH OUT, PREACH IT, FIGHT FOR IT, IF THE POLITY CALLS FOR CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE, LETS US TROOP OUT EN-MASS AND FIGHT FOR A GREAT NATION,

FOR THE RECORD, GOODLUCK IS NOT AS SMART AS YOU ALL PAINT HIM, he brought T. Y Danjuma into his Cabinet to protect him against the military, Obasanjo did same, all the dirty politicking with the army is been schemed by Danjuma, that guy is deadly and dangerous, the veteran army elite knows that. he is the only one that has told OBJ "go to hell" and still remain relevant among the group that has a grip around the windpipe of Nigeria. Danjuma is among the few cabal that has shared and keep sharing the wealth our Nation among themselves.

WE STAND A GOOD CHANCE OF MAJOR AND DRASTIC POSITIVE CHANGES WITH A RIBADU IN POWER THAN ANY OF THE THIEVERY LOOTERS WE HAVE CAMPAIGNING.

RIBADU MIGHT NOT HAVE THE POLITICAL MACHINERY, THEN AGAIN I ASK, WHAT IS POLITICAL MACHINERY? THE MASS CONSTITUTE POLITICAL POWER, WE ARE THE POWER, LET US RESTORE POWER BACK  TO THE PEOPLE, PEACEFULLY OR VIOLENTLY.

THERE IS NO IMMORTAL SOUL ON EARTH, WE SHOULDN'T BE SCARED OF DYING, THAT IS WHAT NIGERIANS ARE ALL KNOWN FOR ALLOVER THE WORLD, LETS US RISE UP AND FIGHT IF THE REASONS JUSTIFY OUR ACTIONS

ON A CLOSING NOTE, I SAY A BIG THANK YOU TO TUNDE BAKARE, HE DESERVE OUR COMMENDATION AND EMULATION, I AM A MUSLIM, BUT WHEN BAKARE PREACHES OR SPEAKS, I ALWAYS LISTEN.

I SEE A RIBADU AND UTOMI COMBINATION, FOR GREATER NIGERIA, SUPPORT CHANGE

THANK YOU.
Re: Jonathan Sacks Goc's, Brigade Of Guard Commanders by bisiaet: 9:52am On Sep 27, 2010
To me I think GEJ made the right decision some of these men need to be relieve of their duty right away they are just trouble to this nation and I perceived some of them are serious threat to the stability of this country as they can go a lenght to compromise their staff of office thereby causing a serious mayhem. Though we may not fully understand the reason behind this but I guess is all about a security and as the information is leaking out of a possibiity of compromise with all these desperate politicians who just want to be president at all cost I think it is a good move by GEJ.
Re: Jonathan Sacks Goc's, Brigade Of Guard Commanders by ozedy2000: 10:35am On Sep 27, 2010
Jonathan as far as I am concerned; is wasting his time trying to avoid a looming danger being perceived by him and others who are keen observers of the present political situation in the Country. I know that he has gotten advice from spiritual and some wise associate but he has preferred to listen to hypo-critic counsel, which is primarily for their personal benefit. Mr President listen to your conscience and conduct an election that will bring about a rebirth in this country, which is achievable by you stepping down to ensure credibility just like Abubakar did in 1999; not perceiving every associate as an enemy of which the unknown ones are even more than the ones you know(Enemies). So my advice is, do not let this so called well wisher associate deceive you; step down and conduct a credible election as your conscience have told you, with this you will live in peace, be more respected by posterity and put the likes of IBB at bay in this country.( Remember Abacha 10million Man Match was like this, but as soon as he died these same people who supported his Ambition came out to say all sorts of things about him SOME ARE STILL WITH YOU TODAY.) ONCE AGAIN LISTEN TO YOUR CONSCIENCE!
Re: Jonathan Sacks Goc's, Brigade Of Guard Commanders by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 27, 2010
From Skyranger
[b]you did not mention RIBADU and it totally beat my imagination why you had such magnanimous oversight.[/b]anyway, i use to be passionate about GEJ as well till RIBADU joined the race.
i have studied GEJ and can assure every one on this forum that he has really nothing different to offer. there won't be any significant change from the present thievery NORM of our leaders. he has surrounded himself with thugs and hoodlums in power campaigning for him and in return, we all know what they would get as compensation; blotted allotted contracts which will never see the light of the day and of course 110% mobilization fees.

I did not mention Ribadu because honestly I have a soft spot for him, in another clime or under other circumstances, he would have been my natural pick.

But for now, am mostly concern with what happens in PDP.

Ozedy2000.

You must have been spending quiet some reasonable time in the beer-parlour, abi how can we explain this your type of[i] psuedo-analysis [/i]  grin Please try staying more with Madam and the kids at home.

Anyway I noticed this is about your first post on N/L, congrats, but I will suggest going forward that you learn rules of making sense when you are posting. Joining all your sentences in one paragraph is not very reader's friendly.
Re: Jonathan Sacks Goc's, Brigade Of Guard Commanders by zoraro(m): 9:54pm On Sep 27, 2010
ozedy2000:

Mr President listen to your conscience and conduct an election that will bring about a rebirth in this country, which is achievable by you stepping down to ensure credibility just like Abubakar did in 1999;
ONCE AGAIN LISTEN TO YOUR CONSCIENCE!

First, even if Jonathan was not contesting the election, what stops him from rigging the outcome to favor one of the contestants?

Second, are you saying that from hence forth no sitting President in Nigeria should conduct an election that he's partaking in or this only applies to Jonathan?

Third, is it not possible that it is his conscience that's telling him to contest or do you have access to his conscience to know that he's not listening to it?
Re: Jonathan Sacks Goc's, Brigade Of Guard Commanders by Echidime(m): 6:29am On Sep 28, 2010
If i have my way, i will advice all Ndigbo to stay clear from 2011 election and adopt sidon dey look attitude and watch south south, west and North kill themselves because of 2011 election,because these are the same people who ganged up during the civil war and killed, seized and distroyed Ndigbo Properties.

Each time the west and North want to deny Ndigbo their right in Nigeria, they will always use the South South man, Ken Saro Wiwa played a script written by Awolowo then as young commissioner, and he paid dearly for it after so many years during Abacha's regime,God is alive and posterity will always Judge all Igbo haters, weather living or dead, no matter how long it takes.

Today it is Jonathan playing a well written script handed over to him by Obasanjo, because he hates Ndigbo with passion.

All this issue of zoning or no zoning is a calculated game plan by Obasanjo to stop an Igboman from becoming a president in 2015, but i want to inform all those who cares to listen that there may not be nation called Nigeria after 2011 if care is not taking, God is still Alive.

Obasanjo is also, saying by using Jonathan, since Nigerians did not give me third term, let me create confusion all over Nigeria, using zoning.

I heard that some people are saying IBB will not be allowed to campaign in any Yoruba speaking states, but what if the Hausa's say, Jonathan will not be allowed to campaign in any Hausa speaking states, and the Igbo's say IBB, Jonathan, Atiku etc, don't come to any Igbo speaking states to campaign what will happen then? we are ALL playing with fire.

I think what we need in Nigeria today is a honest a patriotic leader, someone that respect and honor agreement, no matter who the agreement favors, an Agreement is a Covenant and the Covenant you keep will always protect you.

This is the reason why, world all over, no persons respects Nigerians, because what we say in the morning is not what we say in Night, how can respected man, those who spend tax payers money in the name of fighting corruption, cannot even respect a simple arrangement they sat down and agreed upon, it a shame, we are just making our self fools in the eyes on the international community and we want them to take us serious when talk?

For me i see all this happens as a big opportunity for the opposition parties to gain ground and vote PDP out of power, if only there are opposition parties in Nigeria.

May God help us all.
Re: Jonathan Sacks Goc's, Brigade Of Guard Commanders by josite: 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2010
i strongly align with ozedy.jonathan will not be able to change the status quo.it is in his best interest not to run for presidency but to simply prepare the ground for credible elections.jonathan will not want to be disgraced,he will want to win and will be tempted to tamper with election results.i do pray he will listen to GOD and dissapoint the MR FIXITS.
Re: Jonathan Sacks Goc's, Brigade Of Guard Commanders by zoraro(m): 10:56pm On Sep 28, 2010
josite:

i do pray he will listen to GOD and dissapoint the MR FIXITS.
Is it not possible that it is God that told him to contest or did God tell you that He doesn't want him to contest the election? If the later is the case then, please ask God to make the elections to be credible whether Jonathan contest or not. That will be a better prayer than the one you are praying now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambassador Segun Olusola Is Dead / Mines Planted By Boko Haram Kills Vigilante Chairman & JTF Vice In Dikwa(pics) / 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.