Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Jonathan Sacks Goc's, Brigade Of Guard Commanders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Sacks Goc's, Brigade Of Guard Commanders (15134 Views)

Soldiers Attack GOC, Victor Eziegwu Over Food, Water Shortage In Maiduguri / We Arrested Many Boko Haram Members In Lagos –former GOC / 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Sacks Goc's, Brigade Of Guard Commanders by Dede1(m): 6:45pm On Sep 25, 2010
Beaf:

There is a massive difference between the constution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and a gentle mans agreement by a group of ex-generals willing to construct a system where they would always be in control of the country.

If anybody thinks the PDP constitution or its agreements are superior to the Nigerian one, then they must either head for the law courts or take up arms to declare PDP a republic that is independent of Nigeria.

This is what section 1 of the constitution says;

This section deals with who is qualified to become President (there is nothing in it that talks about PDP zoning.

I really do not know what has come over you lately. If Nigeria constitution empowers every qualified Nigerian to contest for electable offices, may I ask you why the electoral field has not been clogged by morons? Why is it imperative that your own GEJ has to join PDP to become a deputy governor, governor, VP and President? Why did GEJ not run as an independent candidate?

Presently, GEJ is the so-called president of Nigeria and if I should go by your ridiculous intuition, he should not have deposited 11million naira to obtain party candidature forms as stipulated by PDP because there was no such provision on the Nigerian constitution. It is a display of intellectual dishonesty to invoke Nigerian constitution in matter where it only provides minimal passage in polity.
Re: Jonathan Sacks Goc's, Brigade Of Guard Commanders by Beaf: 6:49pm On Sep 25, 2010
Dede1:

I really do not know what has come over you lately. If Nigeria constitution empowers every qualified Nigerian to contest for electable offices, may I ask you why the electoral field has not been clogged by morons? Why is it imperative that your own GEJ has to join PDP to become a deputy governor, governor, VP and President? Why did GEJ not run as an independent candidate?

Presently, GEJ is the so-called president of Nigeria and if I should go by your ridiculous intuition, he should not have deposited 11million naira to obtain party candidature forms as stipulated by PDP because there was no such provision on the Nigerian constitution. It is a display of intellectual dishonesty to invoke Nigerian constitution in matter where it only provides minimal passage in polity.

I am seeing a path forward, but maybe we can discuss that sometime on another thread.
Re: Jonathan Sacks Goc's, Brigade Of Guard Commanders by hackney(m): 6:57pm On Sep 25, 2010
Jonathan knows that if the election goes contrary to the north's expectation, a coup is
likely, hence these changes.

Jonathan will rather the country split than have another illiterate northern regime that does nobody any good.
With these strategic reshuffles, if the country tries to split, the north may not be able to stop it.

They are dead weight. If the country splits they may be forced to go to school and not roam normadically with
their cattle.
Re: Jonathan Sacks Goc's, Brigade Of Guard Commanders by Dede1(m): 7:11pm On Sep 25, 2010
violent:

What kind of persons back their arguments using a party's constitution?. . .poor me to have assumed folks here are smart and knowledgeable

Duh, he's responsible first to the Nigerian people, and binded by the Nigerian constitution, its in his duties to ensure that security systems and personnel in the country works.

Who gets redeployed or sacked in such process is inconsequential as long as the Grand commander in chief of the armed forces reiterates that such redeployment is necessary.

and hell, for fúck sakes, i say its about time those fat egg headed morons get redeployed, not especially considering the pathetic state of security in the country.

some dolt in an earlier post mentioned that GEJ is just being insecured, seriously?. . .when the dude was confirmed an acting President, a security chief mobilized a battalion, without his knowledge and you are still talking about insecurity?

common people!

I usually do not to reply to a poster apparently considered as an intellectual midget. However Mr. Nigerian Constitution, I beg of you to read section 131C of your namesake. I bet you we shall not be discussing this nonsense and GEJ will not be a candidate if PDP kicks him out of the party for an alleged anti-party activity
Re: Jonathan Sacks Goc's, Brigade Of Guard Commanders by bignaija(m): 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2010
you have to be very smart as a nigerian
Re: Jonathan Sacks Goc's, Brigade Of Guard Commanders by eros(m): 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2010
GEJ seems to be getting good advise and playing this game called Politics very well, using the advantage as the President, his actions are wise moves and it shows he is a true Strategist.

That doesn't mean i support him for President in 2011. We need fresh and young minds, that can think far and see the future where Nigeria needs to be and not those who only see how big their bank accounts will be when they get into power.
Re: Jonathan Sacks Goc's, Brigade Of Guard Commanders by Solomon227(m): 12:28am On Sep 26, 2010
Dede1:

The use of military to prosecute a war or stop uprising is one thing but to tweak the leadership of the armed forces of Nigeria to achieve personal and tribal ends could lead to what supporters and GEJ could not afford.   

I can see frustration starring IBB boys face-to-face and have resorted to desperation clinging to d last hopelessness.

This military reorganization isnt only routine but no ones have been forcefully retired without any statutory reasons for them to leave the service.

The likes of Dede and company will always want to misinterprete every step taken by the dynamic government of GEJ to reposition this Nation. It is not easy to be at the receiving end and I dont envy IBB and his disciples right now. IBB hired and fired civillians and military personnels at will during his ~9 years of ignoble rule. IBB cooked-up coups on his own just to indict and elliminate innocent people, he was depositing huge sum of money in people's accounts just to show he was not the only Devil around. Just recently he displayed his unque talent by setting Dabor up in front of camera.

Dede or whatever u call yourself GEJ has come to stay and the earlier u start getting use to it the better for your heart-beats. Stop telling us the same old crap about while the North will destroy evrything because of GEJ presidency. Are we supposed to be scared of yor continuous and hollow shout of dooms-day ahead as if we are some cave-men. 80% of the North are solidly with GEJ and Nothing is going to happen, quote me anywhere. GEJ steps are not only divine but carefully thought-out to bring Nigeria out of the dungeon.

We have put behind us, the zoning boohaha and matching forward to restore dignity to Nigeria and Nigerians. We are earnestly backing our visions for a New Nigeria with positive and pragmatic actions. GEJ is a rear gem of intellectual politicking and has done his home works well, 'submitted' and has been subsequently approved by the real political jugarnuts from North-West through North-Centre to North-East. The PDP presidential primary is going to b a landslide victory for GEJ because we cant just afford to miss an intelligent GOODLUCK n embracing an absolute failure (in IBB).
Re: Jonathan Sacks Goc's, Brigade Of Guard Commanders by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 26, 2010
The future of this great country does not lies in the hands of the Military, but with the civil populace, and Jehovah. Take it or leave it.
Re: Jonathan Sacks Goc's, Brigade Of Guard Commanders by bankol18(m): 1:26am On Sep 26, 2010
Bros Becomrich u reli amaze me how to confidently post some absurd map of some fairy coup strategy, how preposterous of u man angry
Re: Jonathan Sacks Goc's, Brigade Of Guard Commanders by Dede1(m): 2:31am On Sep 26, 2010
Solomon227:

I can see frustration starring IBB boys face-to-face and have resorted to desperation clinging to d last hopelessness.

This military reorganization isnt only routine but no ones have been forcefully retired without any statutory reasons for them to leave the service.

The likes of Dede and company will always want to misinterprete every step taken by the dynamic government of GEJ to reposition this Nation. It is not easy to be at the receiving end and I dont envy IBB and his disciples right now. IBB hired and fired civillians and military personnels at will during his ~9 years of ignoble rule. IBB cooked-up coups on his own just to indict and elliminate innocent people, he was depositing huge sum of money in people's accounts just to show he was not the only Devil around. Just recently he displayed his unque talent by setting Dabor up in front of camera.

Dede or whatever u call yourself GEJ has come to stay and the earlier u start getting use to it the better for your heart-beats. Stop telling us the same old crap about while the North will destroy evrything because of GEJ presidency. Are we supposed to be scared of yor continuous and hollow shout of dooms-day ahead as if we are some cave-men. 80% of the North are solidly with GEJ and Nothing is going to happen, quote me anywhere. GEJ steps are not only divine but carefully thought-out to bring Nigeria out of the dungeon.

We have put behind us, the zoning boohaha and matching forward to restore dignity to Nigeria and Nigerians. We are earnestly backing our visions for a New Nigeria with positive and pragmatic actions. GEJ is a rear gem of intellectual politicking and has done his home works well, 'submitted' and has been subsequently approved by the real political jugarnuts from North-West through North-Centre to North-East. The PDP presidential primary is going to b a landslide victory for GEJ because we cant just afford to miss an intelligent GOODLUCK n embracing an absolute failure (in IBB).

If your types populated Nigeria, there is no need to search for the woes of the country. I do not know who or what gave you the impression I have chosen a preferred candidate for 2011 Nigerian presidential election.

I do not give a rat-arse about what IBB did when he was a military head of state. My concerns hedged on GEJ who is regarded as a leader in what could be described as democratic setting in the jungle called Nigeria. A mayor who flouts ordinary traffic law does not deserve a council seat in a civilized country. GEJ has no business among civilized individuals under democratic atmosphere.

I would have been one of those milling around in support of GEJ if he had decamped from PDP because of section 7-2C. Instead he stayed in PDP and flouted the statutory ordinance of PDP like any idiotic despot out of Africa.

Nigeria has done nothing for me but it should be very nice if the so-called leaders from the cesspit would lead by examples. As GEJ parades his ugly self as president of Nigeria, he has no credibility to teach first grade pupils the essentials of civil obedience. No wonder Nigeria is riddled with all sorts of crimes because the leadership of colonial contraption does not lead by example.

It amounts to intellectual dishonesty to compare the leadership of democratic setting
with military regime.
Re: Jonathan Sacks Goc's, Brigade Of Guard Commanders by Becomrich0: 2:40am On Sep 26, 2010
banko18 , if jonathan does not make the change, they would overthrow the govt. expect if Onyeabo Azubuike Ihejirika is planning to overthrow Jonathan.   If not Jonathan for his own interest should make change. They would overthrow. If you look at past military posting above and below the river, anytime , you have this same setting, they overthrow the govt.

and when you look at the two northern officers below the river niger. Look at thier history, they would agree to a northern coup to remove Jonathan. one of the was head of Joint task force against MEND. while the second was the one fighting boro haram. What it means , they are mentally prepared.

If Jonathan does not change it. They would overthrow him.

What it means is that if they kill the GOC in Jos and kaduna, 4 northerners would be in control to attack abuja. It is not a smart military move.

Re: Jonathan Sacks Goc's, Brigade Of Guard Commanders by Becomrich0: 2:58am On Sep 26, 2010
I am telling you. If you look at past military posting, when you have Jos a southerner, you would have a northerner in kaduna for security reason. When you have ibadan a southerner, you would have enugu a northerner. This as been the way, anytime, you dont, you have a military coup. Jonathan as to make a change. Go on nigeria army website and verify the information.
Re: Jonathan Sacks Goc's, Brigade Of Guard Commanders by Echidime(m): 5:17am On Sep 26, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Maybe he want a coup in case he fail during the election.
Re: Jonathan Sacks Goc's, Brigade Of Guard Commanders by KnowAll(m): 5:46am On Sep 26, 2010
@BecomeRich

[size=14pt]A Coup has never happened in Abuja b4 and there is no precedent. I think Abuja is fortified by the formidable prowess and the quality fire power of the men and women of the brigade of GUARDS. A Coup in Present day Nigeria would come within the fortitude of this unit.
[/size]
@Dede

[size=14pt]The only reason why u are singing your sing-song praises of IBB or better still tacitly supporting his candidacy is because he promise u an Igbo President come 2015. From the current crop of politicians of SE extraction, I can't sincerly see anyone who can and is eligible enough to step into the Presidential boots, they would be overwhelmed by the magnitude of the Job and probably would be out of their dept.

Also the Igbo penchant of doing " parakpo" OR oneness where a whole swarth of a priveledge family would be giving porfolio's without ministry as a means and a conduit to siphone the Nation dry is not something Nigerians from other regions would want to see play at the national stage.

These kind of politics can be played in the SE geo-political sphere to no avail but to bring such flagrancy into a very public domain like the Presidency might revoke resentments from the same North who ironically are promising u the Presidency. I think it is a poson chalice for the SE region. [/size]
Re: Jonathan Sacks Goc's, Brigade Of Guard Commanders by anonimi: 6:49am On Sep 26, 2010
Chase the Hooligans-in-Power (HiPs) out and vote in better candidates.

Remember to RSVP -

Register;
Select and sponsor(your candidates);
Vote;
Protect your votes;

Let this be our motto for this election period.
Copy and text the motto to as many as possible on your GSM and several times during the voter registration period.
One Man, One Vote!!!
Re: Jonathan Sacks Goc's, Brigade Of Guard Commanders by TheClown: 8:31am On Sep 26, 2010
Contrary to what some have alleged here, this is not a plot by GEJ to weaken the North's influence militarily, neither is it a plot for tribal aggrandizement on his part. Lets take a look at the appointees with material and men under their command;

GOC 1 Div - Shoboiki, Westerner.

GOC 2 Div - Abubakar, Northerner.

GOC 3 Div - Idoko, Northerner.

GOC 81 Div - Minima, Northerner.

GOC 82 Div - Bello, Northerner.

Commander, Army HQ Garrison - Nasamu, Northerner.

Commander, Brigade of guards - Atawe, South Southerner.

Even in the civil world, nobody is expected to remain in a particular position throughout his career and so, this is just reshufflement. Retiring a military is not as easy as we might think, Officer or Man, except for proven amilitary conduct. If anyone was retired, it should be because he is due for retirement, or he is not deployable by the limit of his training or experience compared to his rank and in comparison to those of the same rank available and no vacant post available for a person of his rank to hold, or he is senior to the present Chief of Army staff in which case, Military honour and pride unofficially demands that he should request for his own retirement.

If there was a coup d'etat brewing up before now, this might also help to forestall it. Better proactive than reactive.

If you are not close to a tree, you might know exactly what the wind does to it.
Re: Jonathan Sacks Goc's, Brigade Of Guard Commanders by otokx(m): 10:18am On Sep 26, 2010
The northern domination of the military will continue for quite some time until there is a concerted effort to do otherwise.
Re: Jonathan Sacks Goc's, Brigade Of Guard Commanders by Reference(m): 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2010
Thanks Solomon for that piece. Nobody is saying GEJ is perfect. But can anyone suggest who else is better placed by May 29 next year who wouldn't drag us back another twenty years. Change is the only constant in life and you either embrace it or fear it. Change in the military is very, very necessary. This idea that the military is a class apart from other Nigerians must be changed. They are nothing but armed civil servants. All Nigerians (including serving personnel) MUST embrace this change in ideology. And this change starts now. If we don't get it right our democracy will continue to misfire. The muslim Major that ran amok on that US Army base was taken down by the police and yes it was in their jurisdiction. We will get there. General Stan McChrystal had been exchanging notes with some Nigerian Generals and Obama showed him the door. So what is wrong with what is happening. Are we not at war?. OBJ twice re-organised the military top brass and we thanked him for that. At least 11 years of unbroken democracy. This is phase three. That professionalism must be institutionalised. Up next, the police. I can't wait.

PS: Don't you suppose IBB would dabble into the military if he were to be elected. But with the kind of baggage he's carrying it would be a real worry what the outcome will be.
Re: Jonathan Sacks Goc's, Brigade Of Guard Commanders by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 26, 2010
I've come to agreed with some people that have argued that N/L is a miniscule Nigeria. That assertion have been reinforced by the change in behaviour of some people that we 've always known and thought  to take very good and principled stand on issues.

The IBB promise of handing over power to Igbos come 2015 have turned them into unashamed closet- supporters of the evil one when otherwise they would ordinarily have been in the forefront of those calling for the head of this man.

All of a sudden GEJ is the worst Nigeria President and to them the most hated human being on the planet earth, all because they percieved him as taking or blocking their slot.

This goes to show that no human is ever completely principled, his principle position stops at the point his interest is threatened.

Now when such people write here, it better we apply our microscope to see where their interest lies.

All those attacking Beaf today because of his undying love and support in a cause he believed in are yet to come out and tell us who their candidate actually is, the only song in the mouth is it should not be GEJ.

My question to them is [b]IF NOT GEJ, THEN WHO?? IBB? GUSAU? BUKOLA AKA ABUBAKAR? ATIKU? or BUHARI?[/b]Please, let stop using our heart but our brains.

A vote for GEJ is a vote for fresh breathe.

[size=25pt]VOTE FOR FRESH AIR, VOTE FOR GEJ[/size]
Re: Jonathan Sacks Goc's, Brigade Of Guard Commanders by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2010
sometimes I wonder which is more important to a Nigerian. Which tribe is in power or how to improve living standards. cool
Re: Jonathan Sacks Goc's, Brigade Of Guard Commanders by Becomrich0: 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2010
GOC 1 Div - Shoboiki, Westerner.

GOC 2 Div - Abubakar, Northerner.

GOC 3 Div - Idoko, Northerner.

GOC 81 Div - Minima, river state. ijaw

GOC 82 Div - Bello, Northerner.

Commander, Army HQ Garrison - Nasamu, Northerner.

Commander, Brigade of guards - Atawe, South Southerner.
Re: Jonathan Sacks Goc's, Brigade Of Guard Commanders by Becomrich0: 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2010
A coup has happen in abuja before, shagari was overthrow while he was in abuja, Senator Tunde Ogbeha arrested him inside the presidential palace in abuja. Ernest Sonekan was overthown in abuja. I have to go to church. When I come back.
Re: Jonathan Sacks Goc's, Brigade Of Guard Commanders by Becomrich0: 2:58pm On Sep 26, 2010
it is easy for northerner to kill Minima  from river state in lagos. it would not spark off revolt in the army in lagos. But if Shoboiki is in lagos, it would hard for them to kill him on yorubaland, it would spark off revolt in the army in lagos. And they would launch a counter coup. It would be hard to take out Shoboiki in lagos but easy to take out minima in lagos.
You want to make thing hard for coup plotter, and not make thier life easy. What you have is easy for coup plotters.
Re: Jonathan Sacks Goc's, Brigade Of Guard Commanders by mohid(m): 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2010
Please all this fear mongering should stop already. There is no coup plot in the offing and contrary to reports there was none nipped in the bud when Yaradua was still alive and incapacitated. All these rumours are a genuine plot by a group of people to portray a certain individual as the only person capable of piloting our affairs and insinuating upsetting him would push the army regarded as still loyal to him into power. There is a new posse in town and folks they don’t wear camouflage they are called the PDP.A colony of corrupt and greedy types, they cut across tribes, religion and occupation. They run through all spheres of government as well as industry, almost every successful business man is a card carrying member of the PDP or affiliated to them. There has never been a time in our history when we had members of a single party cutting across all perceived inherent barriers .Nigeria is seen as a Public limited company and they are its shareholders, so long as these shareholders are happy and there is continuous flow of Bonny Sweet Light, there can be no military coup. These fear mongers should instead worry about how their principal can wrestle power from the incumbent, and become the “chairman” of the shareholders forum, if not, if and when he loses, the other shareholders that seem to be his perceived loyalists at the moment would simply adjust quickly to retain or consolidate their shares and life goes own. NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. Until when someone with plans and the means to upset the PDP cart comes into power (With all respect to GEJ but he is not that man) then and only then can we worry about the army coming into power. Am sorry folks but one upset shareholder would not be enough reason to spoil their orgy. It’s pathetic but honestly with the way PDP runs Nigeria we should be grateful if we get a coup, but my people not a chance.
Re: Jonathan Sacks Goc's, Brigade Of Guard Commanders by mercy307(m): 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2010
As the Chief security officer of the Nation and the commander in-chief of the armed forces, the President is free to take any action he deems fit in the best interest of the country, I just pray that people should not take laws into their hands because the country belongs to all of us
Re: Jonathan Sacks Goc's, Brigade Of Guard Commanders by stiyke(m): 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2010
@ilugunboy

Pls stop generalizing, lots of igbos support GEJ. I for one. BTW those that don't, have reasons or thinking other than IBB's promise. To be sincere with you, only a fool will hold on to IBB's words. Check what the other reasons are. But fear not GEJ has more than enough support from the SE. Those ranting here in NL wont even vote, or are not even on location SE.
Re: Jonathan Sacks Goc's, Brigade Of Guard Commanders by Becomrich0: 6:51pm On Sep 26, 2010
mohd, the reason why, it never happen with yar adua was the way he place the GOC, look at obasanjo too. South north above the river, south north below the river. They can not all agree. You try to confuse the military. This formation would end up in a military coup.

I am telling you northerners are going to attempt Jonathan if he does not change the formation. except if the army is planning to overthrow him.
Re: Jonathan Sacks Goc's, Brigade Of Guard Commanders by larezo2006(m): 7:05pm On Sep 26, 2010
Dr Jonathan is only protecting is presidential election goals against 2011 election, it is very obvious of him using that avenue to encaged his political opponents.
Re: Jonathan Sacks Goc's, Brigade Of Guard Commanders by aladdin001(m): 7:17pm On Sep 26, 2010
;d nice one jonny bravo
Re: Jonathan Sacks Goc's, Brigade Of Guard Commanders by Becomrich0: 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2010
look you , jonathan thinking that by putting Minima an  ijaw man in lagos, they cant overthown him. he is not correct. They would just shoot minima because the north knows he is not yoruba. The north would not shoot a yorubaman in lagos. because they know most people in the military barrack are yorubas. And they would revolt against it.

Even if there is a coup and minima is alive, where is he going to get officers to launch a counter coup. When a coup happens, the army officers becomes more loyal to the coup plotters than the civillain. But if it is a Yoruba officer that is the GOC. Their loyality would be to him, because they have to pick between him and the northerner coup plotters.

If you look at the Orkar coup. lagos , i think was under adisa or raji rasaki, that was why Orkar coup fail. You see in a military coup officers mind get divided between ethnics or loyality to the army.  But if your GOC in lagos is Yoruba, Your loyality is to him first. And as a yoruba man can get more officer to launch a counter coup, which was what happen to orkar coup. Nobody at that time, knew that orkar coup was planned by fellow southerners. if they had sure information, there would not have been a counter coup.

That why IBB quickly ran to his home base abuja,abuja is own by his gwari people.   Now Jonathan is in IBB home and running against IBB in Gwariland. get what I mean.

An ijaw man minima would not get enough troope for a counter coup from lagos. Officers would disobey order during a coup. But if it is a Yorubas man that is GOC of lagos, the officers would not disobey his order because they would feel save a Yorubaman is the one given the order to launch a counter coup against abuja.   Has long as the northern officers knows this, they would think twice before planning a coup. 

It also make it easy for shoboki to take over Ibadan, he is a yoruba man, and he would find officers he can get to take over Ibadan from the northerner and for them to join him in a counter coup. minima would not be able to do that.
Re: Jonathan Sacks Goc's, Brigade Of Guard Commanders by Becomrich0: 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2010
another issue is, if there is a coup in abuja. and minima is still alive, since he is an ijaw man, he would be more loyal to Jonathan and help him in abuja. kaduna is close to abuja.  So shobiki must be moved to lagos, while minima must be move to kaduna. look at obasanjo posting too.
Re: Jonathan Sacks Goc's, Brigade Of Guard Commanders by JoeGaruba: 9:17pm On Sep 26, 2010
BREAKING NEWS FROM WWW.AMEBOR.COM

GLJ TO REPLACE aisha2 AND jairus AS MODERATORS !!!!!

He needs to put his own people in jare. I cant shout. As long as "their" guys are in the top echelon, he cant sleep with both eyes closed.

Vote Utomi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose And Aregbesola Disagree On Sale Of National Assets / Youths Own Kwara, APC Governorship Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Declares / Kano Explosion: Air Force Shifts 58th Anniversary Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.