Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures (42474 Views)

Nigerian Couple Who Lived In Empty Uncompleted Building Shares Growth / Couple Who Used Keke For Their Wedding Celebrate 5th Anniversary. Photos / Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by ella55: 3:30pm On May 19, 2019
Lovely
Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by ogawisdom(m): 4:06pm On May 19, 2019
Childish pictures tongue
Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by Jubilancy(f): 4:13pm On May 19, 2019
Simpsonrocket:
Lovely. I just feel like getting married this year. My wife, where art thou? Show up fast fast I need to marry you.

See me here.
..search no more
Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by Excuzeme: 4:15pm On May 19, 2019
LearnITsmash:
I hope when kasala bust now you no go say the man na 40 seconds man in bed undecided trust in no woman

Dont mind the L-for-Leraner!
Just five years in marriage, he is forming Superman.

Upon all his PressUps, na so-so GIRLS he dey take am born. grin grin grin grin

You better come and learm from the Masters, Six randy boyz and still counting. tongue undecided grin
Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by Deltatoto: 4:24pm On May 19, 2019
AlphLukau:
@SOUNDAZA

Checkout the Latest lovely Pictures of MORFIN & LISA as they celebrate there 5th Wedding Anniversary Today. 

Shared with Caption ..

SOURCE: https://soundaza.com/nigerian-couple-breaks-the-internet/

cc; lalasticlala

stupid man he does not have a child after 5yrs yet he is celebrating does he think female kids are kids?
Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by LearnITsmash(m): 4:48pm On May 19, 2019
Excuzeme:

Dont mind the L-for-Leraner!
Just five years in marriage, he is forming Superman.

Upon all his PressUps, na so-so GIRLS he dey take am born. grin grin grin grin

You better come and learm from the Masters, Six randy boyz and still counting. tongue undecided grin
Lol you funny, I give that grin
Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by Michelle55: 4:56pm On May 19, 2019
4ckz:
I have always wanted to take cute pictures, but looking at this pot I call a stomach, I just relax and stay indoors.

Maybe one day, 6 pacs would grow out of fashion, then I could model then.

cheesy See them! Awon pot belly gang but in all I love your sincerity smiley Don't worry, 6packs or not you are still unique just the way you are. las las all fingers ain't equal

Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by seunfape(m): 4:57pm On May 19, 2019
damtan:
This ones go dey make marriage dey hungry person angry angry undecided
Send your line

Considering travelling to canada with ease? check my signature
Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by Gforce2019: 5:01pm On May 19, 2019
aanuoluwami14:
shocked shocked I love this

Lazy person will always want good things....but there's a price attached to every great stride in life.

So, are you ready to be submissive to that man at all time?
The choice is yours
Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by wakes: 5:50pm On May 19, 2019
So romantic.
Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by TheLogicalMind(m): 5:57pm On May 19, 2019
How are your ovaries doing these days? grin

Houseofglam7:
Adorable kiss
Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by aanuoluwami14(f): 6:03pm On May 19, 2019
Gforce2019:

Lazy person will always want good things....but there's a price attached to every great stride in life.

So, are you ready to be submissive to that man at all time?
The choice is yours

You again Must you write rubbish ni? For your information, I'm not a lazy person.
Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by b50Ifedimma30: 6:12pm On May 19, 2019
hiann

@@@@@>>

Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by Houseofglam7(f): 6:35pm On May 19, 2019
TheLogicalMind:

How are your ovaries doing these days? grin

Still hanging there.... grin grin grin grin
Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by Tedpgrass: 6:39pm On May 19, 2019
rattlesnake:

Hope u are not a pedo..... undecided lipsrsealed

Naaa..
I think that's your title...
Not interested in taking it from you.

Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by bukatyne(f): 6:40pm On May 19, 2019
4ckz:
I have always wanted to take cute pictures, but looking at this pot I call a stomach, I just relax and stay indoors.

Hahahaha

You write well.
Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by bukatyne(f): 6:40pm On May 19, 2019
AdaNri1:
Lol they have time. It’s still shacking them. Nice to see

It shouldn't shack them?
Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by bukatyne(f): 6:56pm On May 19, 2019
Lovely pictures, just a few days apart.

God continually bless our homes.
Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by godwon01(m): 6:59pm On May 19, 2019
May almighty God give them a male child to balance their family life IJN.
Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:04pm On May 19, 2019
4ckz:

Hahaha abeg take that pot to the gym ooo grin grin
Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by dalass(f): 7:14pm On May 19, 2019
The husband carried at least one family member in each shot. He's using them to build muscles grin
Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by sisisioge: 7:27pm On May 19, 2019
They are really cute.
Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by vioment: 7:50pm On May 19, 2019
definitely not in nigeria. The kind dirty and dust wey go distract that picture, you go begin blame the camera.

Congrats to them. The guy look like jjc - funke husband.
Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by b65Ijemma3a7: 8:19pm On May 19, 2019
Okay

@@@@@>>

Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by selab: 2:26pm On May 20, 2019
Lovely
Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by Kwinesther: 11:06am On May 21, 2019
4ckz:

By doing that you are ruining your self esteem.
Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by Kwinesther: 11:09am On May 21, 2019
4ckz:

That shouldn't stop you from doing what you wish. You are amazing the way you are, go out make friends, do what you love and be happy. Cheers!
Re: 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures by lilyheaven: 4:53pm On May 21, 2019
cheesy cheesy grin
4ckz:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) / "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" / 5 Family Members Who Died In Road Accident Buried In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.