Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu (15756 Views)

TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' / Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 19, 2019
It's just a matter of time these conmen in Bishop's garment will be relocated back to their respective hometowns and everything they have gained by deceit will be retrieve.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by Wahleehk10: 8:50pm On May 19, 2019
Daddy freeze food done land o.

Check my signature. Thank me later not now
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by OBAGADAFFI: 8:51pm On May 19, 2019
The writer is wrong by this statement.

If you do not have a well-structured and orthodox belief about Christianity, then the possibility of being blown around by every wind of doctrine abounds.

Most Orthodox practice aren't Biblical.
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by ThothHermes: 8:51pm On May 19, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Wise men speak because they have something to say, so do not waste your candle when the sun is here. Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

Thank you VBCampaign for this serious and sincere warning about Suleiman etcetera to Freeze, I know him and Tastebuds habitually read posts here.
I was about to mention you as I finished reading the thread only to see your comment. Is VBCampaig.n Deji?

You are saying you agree completely with the thread?

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by OBAGADAFFI: 8:52pm On May 19, 2019
odogwu9:

The moment he called Apostle Suleiman a deceiver I stopped reading..

I noticed that too.

I usually avoid people like this.
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by Smalliegirl: 8:53pm On May 19, 2019
The core problem of Daddy Freeze is that he is an ass licker! Daddy Freeze goes with the highest bidder. And this essentially happens because he is broke.

I appreciate and cannot take away the fact that he has opened our eyes to a lot of false teachings within Christianity.

If today, Oyedepo & Adeboye and co puts him on their payroll, Daddy Freeze would gladly accept and in fact sing their praises.

He criticizes people but try criticize him and you would he callled a dingbat or dingleberry, hence his followers myself inclusive just nod and pretend to accept his ways hook line and sinker, but we all know the truth and know that he isnt totally real

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by kaywhy09(m): 9:02pm On May 19, 2019
Carrying another man's religion for head like cocoyam undecided
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by MuttleyLaff: 9:26pm On May 19, 2019
ThothHermes:
I was about to mention you as I finished reading the thread only to see your comment. Is VBCampaig.n Deji?
They know each other

ThothHermes:
You are saying you agree completely with the thread?
Have you ever heard of the saying "keep your grass cut short, so as to see the snakes properly and/or clearly", that's what, to be honest, I think or guess that Freeze is doing with Suleiman, yet I still agree completely with VBCampaign and the thread but I personally wouldnt put Freeze on the spot, by asking him what he believes in, how much of the Reformation in the church he knows about etcetera because I know that Freeze is a very intelligent and incisive person.

I think what Freeze rather needs, is support and/or encouragement and not having a go at, as of yet.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by okonyia(m): 9:35pm On May 19, 2019
My advice to you Mr Deji, is to face your business as and stop condemning Nigerian Christians or Churches. Are God that you judge Suleiman. On what bases do use to judge him. Your so called Ddy freeze, who is been paid to destroy churches and God servants, what does he know about gospel. You think gospel is to must read a verse or two and use it to construct criticism. Better be careful and mind what concerns you
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by ThothHermes: 9:39pm On May 19, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
They know each other

Have you ever heard of the saying "keep your grass cut short, so as to see the snakes properly and clearly", that's what, to be honest, I think or guess that Freeze is doing, yet I still agree completely with VBCampaign and the thread but I personally wouldnt put Freeze on the spot, by asking him what he believes in, how much of the Reformation in the church he knows about etcetera because I know that Freeze is a very intelligent and incisive person. I think Freeze rather needs support and/or encouragement and not having a go at, as of yet.
Why not? I always like to know exactly what a person believes to the minutest details. As that song by Nathaniel Bassey goes:

Little foxes and secret faults, shall spring surprises on that final day

I understand why you would not do same though. You are also not very forthcoming about the details of your belief. I know that neither Deji nor Freeze would agree with your position on homosexuality for example and I grew up to understand Christianity as an all or nothing religion.
Thus, the side on which you belong as regards your thoughts on homosexuality will be decisive in the final reckoning.

I don't believe in a final reckoning anymore though. At least a reckoning of that sort. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by MuttleyLaff: 10:09pm On May 19, 2019
ThothHermes:
Why not? I always like to know exactly what a person believes to the minutest details. As that song by Nathaniel Bassey goes:

Little foxes and secret faults, shall spring surprises on that final day

I understand why you would not do same though
"By their fruits ye shall know them"
- Matthew 7:16

As I've said, I think what Freeze rather needs, is support and/or encouragement and not having a go at, as of yet.

ThothHermes:
You are also not very forthcoming about the details of your belief. I know that neither Deji nor Freeze would agree with your position on homosexuality for example and I grew up to understand Christianity as an all or nothing religion.
Thus, the side on which you belong as regards your thoughts on homosexuality will be decisive in the final reckoning.

I don't believe in a final reckoning anymore though. At least a reckoning of that sort. cheesy
If I should ask you to tell, what my position and/or activism for acceptance of and equality for same-sex couples is all about, you will start to stammer, begin chop teeth, take to flight and do an AWOL incommunicado

I left you off the hook with that your Olamide x Phyno – Ladi (Iranu Abasha) ft. Lil Kesh post the other day. I guess you havent heard of dental dams, right, because the tune was talking of activity between heterosexuals. I still have the post left 90% finished on my Mac. Meanwhile LGBTQ people, as we speak, are still being discriminated against, bullied, beaten up, shamed, abandoned, imprisoned, rejected and fear for their lives.
cc jesusjnr, elated177, Agrogbeide, Alexandro15, Baddiezz, TV01

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by jaxxy(m): 10:16pm On May 19, 2019
OkCornel:
The greedy gods of men are trying to entice Freeze. Let's see how this story turns out eventually.

The good thing to know is that false doctrines which borders mainly on the gospel of mammon is gradually losing its stranglehold on the church of Christ...

These Pastorpreneurs must continually be exposed for their lies and deception...

Cc: Lalasticlala , Seun please do the needful

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the gospel of prosperity if it is backed with the truth and right actions. False teachings is the problem.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by OkCornel(m): 10:17pm On May 19, 2019
jaxxy:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the gospel of prosperity if it is backed with the truth and right actions. False teachings is the problem.

Of course! False teachings and twisting of the scriptures for filthy lucre is the problem here.
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by ThothHermes: 10:20pm On May 19, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
"By their fruits ye shall know them"
- Matthew 7:16

As I've said, I think what Freeze rather needs, is support and/or encouragement and not having a go at, as of yet.
Understood.

If I should ask you to tell, what my position and/or activism for acceptance of and equality for same-sex couples is all about, you will start to stammer, begin chop teeth, take to flight and do an AWOL incommunicado
Lol
There is no need for details here. People interprete the Bible however they please. This is known. Also explains why there are many denominations. You see nothing wrong with it. Most Christians (Freeze and Deji Yesufu included I'll wager) see it as abominable. I consider this a big problem.

I left you off the hook with that your Olamide x Phyno – Ladi (Iranu Abasha) ft. Lil Kesh post the other day. I guess you havent heard of dental dams, right, because the tune was talking of activity between heterosexuals. I still have the post left 90% finished on my Mac. Meanwhile LGBTQ people, as we speak, are still being discriminated against, bullied, beaten up, shamed, abandoned, imprisoned, rejected and fear for their lives.
A lot of people are being discriminated against. Kini big deal?
What are dental dams (too lazy to Google tonight) and what have they got to do with anything?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by TemmyT002(m): 10:22pm On May 19, 2019
Hmmmmm. This is deep. I look forward to Daddy Freeze's answer
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by MuttleyLaff: 10:40pm On May 19, 2019
ThothHermes:
Understood.
Its as simple as that, that's the ultimate litmus test, Matthew 7:16 I mean hence no need asking questions

ThothHermes:
Lol
There is no need for details here. People interprete the Bible however they please. This is known. Also explains why there are many denominations. You see nothing wrong with it. Most Christians (Freeze and Deji Yesufu included I'll wager) see it as abominable. I consider this a big problem.
No, you dont make the Bible say things it never said, didnt say and doesnt say and/or mean. Please dont get things twisted.

You dont need man's affirmation and/or validation from men. You see ThothHermes, people are too busy putting their trust in other men, checking what they see as abominable and what some other person says, without even finding out or seeing for themselves, if it what they've learned, what's being taught, really lines up with the Bible or not, they've allowed the devil use them as a tool and fill their mind up as a garbage dump. Only if people will read the bible in its historical context, would they see the lies perpetrated about what really was and is abominable.

You created out of biblical illiteracy, truth decay, laziness, ignorance, distortion of fact(s) and fear of the unknown, what you've considered to be a problem.

ThothHermes:
A lot of people are being discriminated against. Kini big deal?
Things are done turn by turn, it's same sex couples rights' turn ThothHermes, so dont be so insensitive, indifferent and cold hearted to the unpleasant experience same sex couples face.

ThothHermes:
What are dental dams (too lazy to Google tonight) and what have they got to do with anything?
It's for protection if you havent got healthy teeth and gums, have sores or cuts in the mouth but you want to go down, to titillate the female g-sp0t and all with the tongue

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:48pm On May 19, 2019
Your first paragraph is totally correct. The devil is wise in his dealings, very crafty. I can recal a post where freeze mentioned that he has lost jobs, ever since he began mentioning a particular man of God(I wount mention name's). FREEZE IS BROKE. He has been bought, too bad. I am not a believer of freeze, I don't know if Freeze is a Christian, i believe in thithing, but the conducts of so many men of God today, eg Suleiman, has derailed the church in general, very pathetic. Pastors are supposed to lead examplary lives, in accordance with the teachings of Christ, but what do we see? Adultery, theft, false doctrines, Who will redeem the ministry of Jesus Christ? The solution is for Christians to study the word, seek the holy spirit for direction, if that happens, they will not be blown off by every wind in the name of pastor or church.
Smalliegirl:
The core problem of Daddy Freeze is that he is an ass licker! Daddy Freeze goes with the highest bidder. And this essentially happens because he is broke.

I appreciate and cannot take away the fact that he has opened our eyes to a lot of false teachings within Christianity.

If today, Oyedepo & Adeboye and co puts him on their payroll, Daddy Freeze would gladly accept and in fact sing their praises.

He criticizes people but try criticize him and you would he callled a dingbat or dingleberry, hence his followers myself inclusive just nod and pretend to accept his ways hook line and sinker, but we all know the truth and know that he isnt totally real

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by b56Igberaharh: 11:14pm On May 19, 2019
hiann

@@@@@>>
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by Adazubi: 11:26pm On May 19, 2019
Ignore the first post pls. Thanks
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by Uyi168: 12:17am On May 20, 2019
Built2last:

The guy is asking Freeze to publicly come out with the blue print of his movement.

Is Christ the center of his movement?

Finally he adviced him to tell people if he believes in Jesus Christ as the final authority in Christendom.

Ehe, he also adviced him to go read more historical church reforms.
Thanks
I really appreciate..

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by RandomGuy48: 2:39am On May 20, 2019
VBCampaign:
At this point in this letter, I am compelled to ask you Daddy Freeze: what do you believe? If you do not have a well-structured and orthodox belief about Christianity, then the possibility of being blown around by every wind of doctrine abounds. You are essentially what you believe. Therefore, what do you believe? As a movement, do you have a list of doctrines you hold as beliefs? Do you have a creed? I understand the evolving nature of the movement and this is why it is important that the movement, and you as its leading figure, come under proper guiding light. And there is no greater guiding light in Christianity than the Holy Bible.
This actually is something I have wondered about. Daddy Freeze has certainly been critical of certain beliefs, tithing being the most obvious one, but seems to have been fairly quiet as to what his own beliefs are. Maybe he has said this and I just haven't seen it, but I have been curious as to what his actual beliefs are.
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by FGodsgift(m): 6:11am On May 20, 2019
To hell with you Deji Yesufu... What an arrant nonsense! O ni lakaye
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by Skankhunt42: 7:31am On May 20, 2019
I stopped listening to daddy freeze on Sundays after finding out he associated himself with suleman. Frankly he has lost my respect. He's nothing but a deceiver
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by PrinceGeorge1(m): 9:00am On May 20, 2019
EdwinSixtus:
Pls if you are here and you are looking for a legit Business to do with zero amount for registration
Inbox me on whatsapp 08084294677

Young man. Have you paid your school fees?
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by Realhommie(m): 9:11am On May 20, 2019
okonyia:
My advice to you Mr Deji, is to face your business as and stop condemning Nigerian Christians or Churches. Are God that you judge Suleiman. On what bases do use to judge him. Your so called Ddy freeze, who is been paid to destroy churches and God servants, what does he know about gospel. You think gospel is to must read a verse or two and use it to construct criticism. Better be careful and mind what concerns you
Going by your post it is very obvious your understanding is poor.
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by TV01(m): 10:43am On May 20, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Meanwhile LGBTQ people, as we speak, are still being discriminated against, bullied, beaten up, shamed, abandoned, imprisoned, rejected and fear for their lives.

Ogbeni, there is no such thing as a "homosexual" person (LGBTQ+ people). There are people who due to dysfunction or moral reprobation suffer dysphoria or engage in sexual acts that are against nature or, more properly, against Gods creational design and order.

These people, and those who "have pleasure in them" (i.e. support, encourage or enforce) are actively engaging in what biblically is a sin. Unmistakable, unambiguous and unmitigated sin.

But, thank God, not irredeemable. People can be redeemed from this behaviour in Christ - as like for any other sin or outworking of man's sinful nature. 1 Corinthians 6:11.

Nobody is saying that those who engage in "homosexual" acts should be treated as you've described above. I don't even care or, care to reproach you for being a champion, or what I'd call a "homosexualist".

My writing it to totally refute any attempt to normalise or sanctify this sinful behaviour by butchering, revising or simply ignoring the scriptural writ. You may well think you can, but you can't ride this beast you have mounted.

TV

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by Kaitlynjohn: 10:46am On May 20, 2019
I really don't understand the topic you have shared here. find out this here It would be better if could add some content related to the topic. I will be really helpful for the readers. At least they will get an idea concerning the topic.
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by MuttleyLaff: 11:42am On May 20, 2019
TV01:
Ogbeni, there is no such thing as a "homosexual" person (LGBTQ+ people). There are people who due to dysfunction or moral reprobation engage in sexual acts that are against nature or, more properly, against Gods creational design and order.
"1,500 animal species practice homosexuality.
No species has been found in which homosexual behaviour has not been shown to exist,
with the exception of species that never have sex at all, such as sea urchins and aphis.
Moreover, a part of the animal kingdom is hermaphroditic, truly bisexual. For them, homosexuality is not an issue
"
- Medical Science News Published: Monday, 23-Oct-2006

Aside the above from Medical Science News, firstly, what same sex couples engage in is not against nature, it is something that is done a lot in nature and so is considered normal. It might not be natural to us, being a heterosexual, but it is natural to them, those who are bisexual, homosexual, lesbian etcetera

Secondly, bisexual, homosexual, lesbian etcetera, contribute in their little way their quota in Gods creational design and order

TV01:
These people, and those who "have pleasure in them" (i.e. support, encourage or enforce) are actively engaging in what biblically is a sin. Unmistakable, unambiguous and unmitigated sin.
This trumped-up story is entangled in a web of poor lazy fake news and misinformation.

The bible has never said that there is anything abnormal with same sex couples nor in two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour, mutually caring for each other, mutually respecting each other, mutually contributing to the well being of society and most importantly loving each other with a love that's until death do apart.

You have no scriptural verse, nada, that says, same sex couples, as in, two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour, mutually caring for each other, mutually respecting each other, mutually contributing to the well being of society and most importantly loving each other with a love that's until death do apart are committing sin

I dare you, pretend poke you in the eyes, to produce robust and compelling evidence of scriptural verse that says, same sex couples, as in, two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour, mutually caring for each other, mutually respecting each other, mutually contributing to the well being of society and most importantly loving each other with a love that's until death do apart are committing sin. Good luck with that request.

TV01:
But, thank God, not irredeemable. People can be redeemed from this behaviour in Christ - as like for any other sin or outworking of man's sinful nature. 1 Corinthians 6:11.
Please stop all this proof-texting shenanigan

TV01:
Nobody is saying that those who engage in "homosexual" acts should be treated as you've described above. I don't even care or, care to reproach you for being a champion, or what I'd call a "homosexualist".
Why are you calling or referring to me as a "homosexualist", huh?

TV01:
My writing it to totally refute any attempt to normalise or sanctify this sinful behaviour by butchering, revising or simply ignoring the scriptural writ. You may well think you can, but you can't ride this beast you have mounted.

TV
You guys need to try learning to ride before jumping on your high horses sha. People like you, who is careless with the truth in small matters , like this, cannot be trusted with important matters. Look at how your writings are full of making the Bible say things it never said, didnt say and doesnt say and/or mean. You refuse to acknowledge and admit the historical context of the Bible verses you use to weaponise same sex couples with.

You lot are defeated warriors who go to war first and then seek to win. If you, personally, properly and literately read the bible, you would see the lies perpetrated about what really was and is abominable.

The difference between you, others, the likes of jesusjnr, elated177, Agrogbeide, Alexandro15, etcetera and me, is that I not only mounted the beast, rode and tamed it, but I slayed it too, then after that, dissected it, to find what it's been feeding on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Pushing Your Head; Hoping You Fall? / Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain / “If You Can't Afford It, Don’t Live It” — Pastor Adefarasin (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.