Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu (15757 Views)

TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' / Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by Shepherd00: 8:51pm On May 25, 2019
Shepherd00:

I said this;

Maybe if you were straight or Homophobic,you'd ve understood what I mean. I watch empire I say Jamal and his men, I see them kiss themselves and I wonder if they are humans. It is sickening to say the least.
And you responded with this;

" Then Joseph fell on his father's face, and wept over him and kissed him. "
- Genesis 50:1
" Greet one another with a kiss of love Peace be to you all who are in Christ "
- 1 Peter 5:14
" All the brethren greet you. Greet one another with a holy kiss. "
- 1 Corinthians 16:20
I tell you, you're more confused than a chameleon dropped into a bag of skittles. C'mon, it is to you unhuman, for men to kiss each other now, hmm? SMH. Please tell what sign did Judas give to betray Jesus, huh?

MuttleyLaff, tell me how I lied against you. You just justified homosexuality with your post, and even dared to use the Patriarchs for it. My God!!!!!

When you call me a lair, I expect that you point out my.lies. Or, maybe you believe that by calling me thus, I'd become one. lol.

What lies did I tell Muttley?

MuttleyLatff, bragging kingkong, come and show me where I lied against you.

You are every calling me a lair, but you can't last long enough in one thread to proof anything. You jump around like a headless chicken trying with your blood to defend abomination.

Anus, Warrior.
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by MuttleyLaff: 9:00pm On May 25, 2019
Shepherd00:
MuttleyLatff, bragging kingkong, come and show me where I lied against you.

You are every calling me a lair, but you can't last long enough in one thread to proof anything. You jump around like a headless chicken trying with your blood to defend abomination.

Anus, Warrior.
I already did, it's not my fault, if you find it challenging putting effort in reading other people's posts.

Idle hands people everywhere, to be the devil's workshop. Nothing wey Musa no go see for gate. Please carry go with your bad energy and stop distracting me. OK?
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by MrPRevailer(m): 9:14pm On May 25, 2019
VBCampaign you a supposed Christian is asking a known pagan to adopt a different route in educating Christians/children of God.

Memerizing.
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by VBCampaign: 9:14pm On May 25, 2019
Shepherd00:

Yes, everyone has the right to take their stance and fight for their convictions. He, like everyone out there. But, when you do that twisting scriptures which are clearly against to support your points, that is why will continue to shout him down.
One day you'll support abortion you mean? Will you be backing whatever you'll be saying with Scriptures? If so, prepare your barrage of scriptures which will swallow 'Thou shall not kill' up. And, like MuttleyLatff, Will you force us to accept that God never forbade murder hence, all the scriptures against it are not saying what we read?

I am pro life and anti Abortion
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by Shepherd00: 9:23pm On May 25, 2019
VBCampaign:

Okay.
MuttleyLatff supports what ends life on earth, so shd be in support of abortion. He'll tell us that the woman has the right to decide what to do with her life. After she hurts no one by killing the baby she doesn't want.
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by MuttleyLaff: 10:32pm On May 25, 2019
VBCampaign:
"23Now if a boy can be circumcised on the Sabbath so that the law of Moses may not be broken,
why are you angry with me for healing a man’s whole body on the Sabbath?
24Stop judging by mere appearances, but instead judge correctly.
"
- John 7:23-24

VBCampaign, you have time and this kind of grace, to say something in reply back to this accuser of the brethern, who is a tool in the devil's hand and toying around with unrighteous judgement

You can see him adding all sorts to his judgement queue and beginning to judge hypocritically. This chap, Shepherd00, could have knocked me over with a feather that he doesnt fart. OK, given that he does fart, then his fart doesnt smell at all then, it never smells, as it has a deodorized good smell to it, abi, isnt it?

Note John 7:23-24 above VBCampaign and look at Shepherd00 real good, look at him properly, he is a wolf in sheep's clothing, only seeking to hurt and devour another, see how he is trying to annihilate you, trying to bite you, trying to cut you down to size with accusations. That's all because he is being true to his nature. Note it that, just because pesin follow, dey behind Jesus, no mean say dat pesin be disciple ooo.

VBCampaign, do you at all understand and know why Shepherd00 behaves and brazenly talks as he does, it's because he is inspired from still following the law of sin and death.

What does Romans 8:1-2 say?
It states that:
"1There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
"

There is no law against love VBCampaign. Guess what, there actually is no law against homosexuality too. So homosexuality CAN'T be a sin then, because sin is the transgression of the law. Guess what again, as believers, we aren't even under the law anymore, as seen in Romans 8:1-2 above, to be in a position of demonising and persecuting each other with it, the manner and/or way, the likes of how them Shepherd00, TV01, jesusjnr, elated177, Agrogbeide etcetera do with same sex couples in a trusting, caring, loving, faithful and committed life long till death do apart relationships.

1 Timothy 1:7, says of them: "They want to be teachers of the law, but they do not know what they are talking about or what they so confidently affirm" Why does the inexcusable Shepherd00 look at the speck in a brother's eye, but fail to notice the beam in his own eye, huh? Like I earlier said, Shepherd00 doesnt fart and/or his fart doesnt smell, if at all he does fart

I can go on, but will leave the rest for my much waited response to TV01
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by TV01(m): 10:47pm On May 25, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
This chap, Shepherd00, could have knocked me over with a feather that he doesnt fart. OK, given that he does fart, then his fart doesnt smell at all then, it never smells, as it has a deodorized good smell to it, abi, isnt it?
Hmmm....maybe he does, maybe he doesn't. Could be it does, then again it may not. Either or, I wouldn't want to speculate and, I am sure the man can speak for himself. But you sir are orally flatulent. Nay, you literally defecate from the mouth, going about crapping from thread to thread.

Unable to articulate anything meaningful, but managing to - in the most artless fashion - slap gayhomo notions on any scripture that comes to mind. Abeg, it's painful to behold - and malodourous undecided. Please cease and desist until such time as you are able to make a submission that is revelational, edifying, a decent read, or at worst, coherent in the most basic sense. Ah, ah angry.

MuttleyLaff:
Eeerrrrrr.... please don't think anyone is seriously expecting - and definitely not waiting around for - a response from you. More excrement yes, a response no! I am personally off to co-join my wife's natural function with mine cool. Holy matrimony - blessed sexual congress of the right order and in the right setting - rightfully sanctified wink.

TV
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by MuttleyLaff: 11:23pm On May 25, 2019
TV01:
[s]Hmmm....maybe he does, maybe he doesn't. Could be it does, then again it may not. Either or, I wouldn't want to speculate and, I am sure the man can speak for himself. But you sir are orally flatulent. Nay, you literally defecate from the mouth, going about crapping from thread to thread. Unable to articulate anything meaningful, but managing to - in the most artless fashion - slap gayhomo notions on any scripture that comes to mind. Abeg, it's painful to behold - and malodourous undecided - please cease and desist.[/s]

Eeerrrrrr.... please don't think anyone is seriously expecting
- and definitely not waiting around for - a response from you
. More excrement yes, a response no!
You could have fooled me

TV01:
I am personally off to co-join my wife's natural function with mine cool.
Holy matrimony - blessed sexual congress of the right order and in the right setting - rightfully sanctified.

TV
Beaming, as if like the cat that got the cream
It's good for some sha, isnt it. I sincerely and truly am happy for your and madam, that you are able to be participants in the creational order, I pray you dont shoot blanks when at it, and hope you arent a 45 seconds man. Anyway enjoy the happy "la petite mort"

Now, just meanwhile, spare a long thought for infertile couples and particularly, same sex couples, whether female and female or male and male, these of course, as usual, is referring to consenting adults in a same sex caring, kind, loving, trusting, faithful, helpful, committed life long until death do them part same sex relationship you are excluding from similar intimacy benefits with each other, you are enjoying with someone else, that's Madam, that you love

I warn you TV01 and that Shepherd00, who correctly should be addressed as Goatherd00, that you'll both incur the wrath of God, if yall dont repent of your error of judgment and misinformation, on the true matter with homosexuality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by ThothHermes: 12:45pm On May 26, 2019
In all my years on this forum, I have never seen anyone make so much fuss about a response that is yet to be given cheesy

I am running out of patience Muttleylaff. angry

You sound like a defeated boxer who does not want to give up.
Postponing the inevitable. Post your response or tap out. angry

TV01 has a way with words. Always a joy to read that guy.

TV01-- 4

Muttleylaff -- 0

It's not halftime yet. grin
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by ThothHermes: 12:49pm On May 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
You could have fooled me

It's good for some sha, isnt it. I sincerely and truly am happy for your and madam, that you are able to be participants in the creational order, I pray you dont shoot blanks when at it, and hope you arent a 45 seconds man. Anyway enjoy the happy "la petite mort"

Now, just meanwhile, spare a long thought for infertile couples and particularly, same sex couples, whether female and female or male and male, these of course, as usual, is referring to consenting adults in a same sex caring, kind, loving, trusting, faithful, helpful, committed life long until death do them part same sex relationship you are excluding from similar intimacy benefits with each other, you are enjoying with someone else, that's Madam, that you love

I warn you TV01 and that Shepherd00, who correctly should be addressed as Goatherd00, that you'll both incur the wrath of God, if yall dont repent of your error of judgment and misinformation, on the true matter with homosexuality
Has your account been hacked

What is this

The energy used in typing all of these should be channelled into fashioning your awaited response.

TV01 5

Muttleylaff 0 angry
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by MuttleyLaff: 12:57pm On May 26, 2019
ThothHermes:
In all my years on this forum, I have never seen anyone make so much fuss about a response that is yet to be given cheesy

I am running out of patience Muttleylaff. angry

You sound like a defeated boxer who does not want to give up.
Postponing the inevitable. Post your response or tap out. angry

TV01 has a way with words. Always a joy to read that guy.

TV01-- 4

Muttleylaff -- 0

It's not halftime yet. grin
The fastest runner doesn’t always win the race, and the strongest warrior doesn’t always win the battle. The wise sometimes go hungry, and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And those who are educated don’t always lead successful lives. It is all decided by chance, by being in the right place at the right time. Timing is the keyword nwanne.

ThothHermes:

What is this

The energy used in typing all of these should be channelled into fashioning your awaited response.

TV01 5

Muttleylaff 0 angry
No.
Patience is a virtue nwanne, you know you'll be among the first to be given notification.

I appreciate we all get impatient at one time or the other, but hey, chill, relax, hold on to your knickers, it'll be worth the wait and/or suspense. These guys are already feeling uneasy, secretly pissing and wetting their pants. They are seeing the handwriting on the wall.

I keep saying that efry day, efry day, monkey go leave home, go market, but one day, one day, hin go go, no go return back.
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by Shepherd00: 1:10pm On May 26, 2019
ThothHermes:

What is this

TV01 5

Muttleylaff 0 angry
Don't mind that hedonist.
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by MuttleyLaff: 1:14pm On May 26, 2019
Shepherd00:
Don't mind that hedonist.
Goatherd00 who let your rope loose?
Dont worry we will take care of that after 4th of June, when the Ramadan fasting ends
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by Shepherd00: 1:49pm On May 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
"23Now if a boy can be circumcised on the Sabbath so that the law of Moses may not be broken,
why are you angry with me for healing a man’s whole body on the Sabbath?
24Stop judging by mere appearances, but instead judge correctly.
"
- John 7:23-24

VBCampaign, you have time and this kind of grace, to say something in reply back to this accuser of the brethern, who is a tool in the devil's hand and toying around with unrighteous judgement

You can see him adding all sorts to his judgement queue and beginning to judge hypocritically. This chap, Shepherd00, could have knocked me over with a feather that he doesnt fart. OK, given that he does fart, then his fart doesnt smell at all then, it never smells, as it has a deodorized good smell to it, abi, isnt it?

Note John 7:23-24 above VBCampaign and look at Shepherd00 real good, look at him properly, he is a wolf in sheep's clothing, only seeking to hurt and devour another, see how he is trying to annihilate you, trying to bite you, trying to cut you down to size with accusations. That's all because he is being true to his nature. Note it that, just because pesin follow, dey behind Jesus, no mean say dat pesin be disciple ooo.

VBCampaign, do you at all understand and know why Shepherd00 behaves and brazenly talks as he does, it's because he is inspired from still following the law of sin and death.

What does Romans 8:1-2 say?
It states that:
"1There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
"

There is no law against love VBCampaign. Guess what, there actually is no law against homosexuality too. So homosexuality CAN'T be a sin then, because sin is the transgression of the law. Guess what again, as believers, we aren't even under the law anymore, as seen in Romans 8:1-2 above, to be in a position of demonising and persecuting each other with it, the manner and/or way, the likes of how them Shepherd00, TV01, jesusjnr, elated177, Agrogbeide etcetera do with same sex couples in a trusting, caring, loving, faithful and committed life long till death do apart relationships.

1 Timothy 1:7, says of them: "They want to be teachers of the law, but they do not know what they are talking about or what they so confidently affirm" Why does the inexcusable Shepherd00 look at the speck in a brother's eye, but fail to notice the beam in his own eye, huh? Like I earlier said, Shepherd00 doesnt fart and/or his fart doesnt smell, if at all he does fart

Homosexualist and Hedonistic MuttleyLatff disprove these scriptures, verse by verse and say what you believe they say. Don't run o.

Romans 1:18-32

Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Hedonistic Muttley. Pls respond to the bolded. What does the Holy Spirit mean?

Let me help you out.
1. What is uncleanliness, and how can we dishonour bodies?

2. What are vile affections?

3. Why is what women do with each other called unnatural?

4. Men and men working that which is unseemly? Why is what they do referred to.as Unseemly?

5. Why does it say they will receive a recompense in their error?

And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, [b]God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient
MuttleyLatff, doe the above verse refers to homosexuals or straight folk?

Why is SSM inconsistent?

Enough of jumping from thread to thread making noise. Settle down and show yourself.
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by Shepherd00: 1:52pm On May 26, 2019
Shepherd00 :
I said this;
Maybe if you were straight or Homophobic,you'd ve understood what I mean. I watch empire I say Jamal and his men, I see them kiss themselves and I wonder if they are humans. It is sickening to say the least.

And you hedonistic Muttleylaff, responded with this;

I tell you, you're more confused than a chameleon dropped into a bag of skittles. C'mon, it is to you unhuman, for men to kiss each other now, hmm? SMH. Please tell what sign did Judas give to betray Jesus, huh?

MuttleyLaff, tell me how I lied against you. You just justified homosexuality with your post, and even dared to use the Patriarchs for it. My God!!!!!
When you call me a lair, I expect that you point out my.lies. Or, maybe you believe that by calling me thus, I'd become one. lol.

MuttleyLatff will you respond to this? You no dey shame?

Abeg sombori shd borrow some shame make I shame unbehalf of this man.
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by MuttleyLaff: 2:09pm On May 26, 2019
Shepherd00:
Shepherd00 :
I said this;
Maybe if you were straight or Homophobic,you'd ve understood what I mean. I watch empire I say Jamal and his men, I see them kiss themselves and I wonder if they are humans. It is sickening to say the least.

And you Muttleylaff responded with this;

MuttleyLatff will you respond to this? You no dey shame?

Abeg someone shd borrow some shame make I shame unbehalf of this man.
Goatherd00 or what do you call yourself sef, I thought I warned you to stop distracting me with your bad energy erh?

You typed: "I see them kiss themselves and I wonder if they are humans. It is sickening to say the least.", so, I gave you four instances of men kissing each other, letting you know that, there isnt anything inhuman or sickening, as you believe, in men kissing each other, but you then immediately after, went about making up false stories, being a lying tool for the devil and trying to get me into disputes with you. I have better things doing and havent got time for you. Respond to this post and you'll be talking to a wall
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by Shepherd00: 2:12pm On May 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
I already did, it's not my fault, if you find it challenging putting effort in reading other people's posts.

Idle hands people everywhere, to be the devil's workshop. Nothing wey Musa no go see for gate. Please carry go with your bad energy and stop distracting me. OK?
Post out my lies pls.

Your Gayness.
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by Shepherd00: 2:22pm On May 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
You could have fooled me

I warn you TV01 and that Shepherd00, who correctly should be addressed as Goatherd00, that you'll both incur the wrath of God, if yall dont repent of your error of judgment and misinformation, on the true matter with homosexuality.
You'd ve cheered him on if he was gay and was going to commit abomination with another man, but here you are wishing he shoots blanks and be as unproductive as you are right? Sorry, 'Go into the world and Multiply shall work for him surplusly.

See how hard it is to pretend to be a godly person?

We who stand by the Word of God will incur the wrath of God while your Gayness will be blessed of God nde? By the way, am I no longer a closet gay?

Well this is your lot;

Romans 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Let the Word and the Spirit of God be our Witnesses.

I'm waiting for your Gayness's response.
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by Shepherd00: 2:35pm On May 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Goatherd00 or what do you call yourself sef, I thought I warned you to stop distracting me with your bad energy erh?
Your Gayness, I am a Christian who looks into the scriptures and try my best to do what it says the ways it says it. Can we say the same of your Gayness?

MuttleyLaff:

You typed: "I see them kiss themselves and I wonder if they are humans. It is sickening to say the least.", so, I gave you four instances of men kissing each other, letting you know that, there isnt anything inhuman or sickening, as you believe, in men kissing each other, but you then immediately after, went about making up false stories, being a lying tool for the devil and trying to get me into disputes with you.
And I asked you if Joseph kissed Jacob his father as Jamal kisses his men?
Did Apst Paul said the brethren shd suck at the tongues of fellow men as you do your Gay partners?
^^^^ you jumped over this and acted like you didn't see it. Pls I'm still waiting to hear you, your Gayness.

MuttleyLaff:

I have better things doing and havent got time for you. Respond to this post and you'll be talking to a wall
Yes, I know how busy your Gayness is. Can't I see how busy you are jumping into every homosexual thread falsifying Scriptures to earmark the validity of your Gay habit?

You are so busy, pls your gayness, while at your busy schedule do not forget to keep mentioning me.
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by TV01(m): 12:03pm On May 28, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Somebody has to stand up for them, somebody has to be the voice for the LGBT
So Muttley, while we wait for you to drop this epistle which will upend 2'000 years of Christian orthodoxy regards homosexual acts and, by implication Gods creational plan, love and even salvation grin, I'd like to touch on something else.

I was intending to run the gamut from (spiritual), scriptural, scientific, legal and social arguments against homosex behaviour. However, at this point, I doubt you'll be able to come up with anything worth taking seriously by way of rejoinder on any of the headings undecided.

I have however, noticed your fully grasping the LGBTQ+ push. Does this include full blown "trangenderism"? Do you believe a man can become a woman and vice versa? That every individual has the right to determine their own sex shocked.

Is identity is a personal thing. Can a person be "born into or, with the wrong body". More practically - since you like dropping names - is Bruce Jenner properly addressed as Caitlyn? Is the man FKA Bruce now a woman

It will be interesting to see how fully you will own this, how deep your commitment and full your passion for the LGBTQ+ cause actually is. Is your position full blown or limited to homosex?

A debate is a debate, but at some point one has to think about wiping the dust off one's feet and washing ones hands off a matter. Somethings are better given to prayer and fasting grin.

TV
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by MuttleyLaff: 6:33pm On May 28, 2019
TV01:
So Muttley, while we wait for you to drop this epistle which will upend 2'000 years of Christian orthodoxy regards homosexual acts and, by implication Gods creational plan, love and even salvation grin, I'd like to touch on something else.

I was intending to run the gamut from (spiritual), scriptural, scientific, legal and social arguments against homosex behaviour. However, at this point, I doubt you'll be able to come up with anything worth taking seriously by way of rejoinder on any of the headings undecided.

I have however, noticed your fully grasping the LGBTQ+ push. Does this include full blown "trangenderism"? Do you believe a man can become a woman and vice versa? That every individual has the right to determine their own sex shocked.

Is identity is a personal thing. Can a person be "born into or, with the wrong body". More practically - since you like dropping names - is Bruce Jenner properly addressed as Caitlyn? Is the man FKA Bruce now a woman
Wait jor, dont be jumping the gun nau.

TV01:
It will be interesting to see how fully you will own this, how deep your commitment and full your passion for the LGBTQ+ cause actually is. Is your position full blown or limited to homosex?
Full blown and not limited to homosex as you'll soon find out
Thanks that the Omnicompetent, all-knowing, all-wise, all-seeing God is better and greater than yall.

TV01:
A debate is a debate, but at some point one has to think about wiping the dust off one's feet and washing ones hands off a matter. Somethings are better given to prayer and fasting grin.

TV
"Ko dẹ toyẹn kẹ", loosely translated means, "it hasnt come to that now"

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by ThothHermes: 8:25pm On May 28, 2019
grin grin grin

TV 6

Muttley 0
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by MuttleyLaff: 2:58am On May 29, 2019
ThothHermes:
grin grin grin
TV 6
Muttley 0
cheesy cheesy grin
Be well assured, that MuttleyLaff always pays MuttleyLaff's debt
and that all good things come to those who can patiently wait

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by ThothHermes: 7:05am On May 29, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Be well assured, that MuttleyLaff always pays MuttleyLaff's debt
and that all good things come to those who can patiently wait
Still chest-beating at 2:58am angry angry angry

TV 7

Muttley 0 lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Pushing Your Head; Hoping You Fall? / Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain / “If You Can't Afford It, Don’t Live It” — Pastor Adefarasin (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.