Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu (15757 Views)

TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' / Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by TV01(m): 12:33pm On May 20, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
"1,500 animal species practice homosexuality.
No species has been found in which homosexual behaviour has not been shown to exist,
with the exception of species that never have sex at all, such as sea urchins and aphis.
Moreover, a part of the animal kingdom is hermaphroditic, truly bisexual. For them, homosexuality is not an issue
"
- Medical Science News Published: Monday, 23-Oct-2006
The claim here is "practice homosexuality" - as I stated, it is a behaviour, not an ontologically different species of a non-practicing homosexual animal. And as repeatedly stressed, it is behaviour contrary to Gods creational order and design.

MuttleyLaff:
Aside the above from Medical Science News, firstly, what same sex couples engage in is not against nature, it is something that is done a lot in nature and so is considered normal. It might not be natural to us, being a heterosexual, but it is natural to them, those who are bisexual, homosexual, lesbian etcetera
Again, as I have repeatedly stated, nature is not an arbiter of what is moral - nature itself is fallen Romans 8:19-21. Further, Normal herd/dominance type behaviour in animals is not indication of a homosexual orientation Even human men rape other men as a form of dominance - it is an act, not a type of person or a creational orientation.

MuttleyLaff:
Secondly, bisexual, homosexual, lesbian etcetera, contribute in their little way their quota in Gods creational design and order
1. Please tell the board what it is that LGBTQ+ contribute. Especially in light of Gods command to "go forth and multiply" grin
2. Please tell us where God assigns or references them as a vital/blessed part of His creational order undecided
3. Please show where God or The Lord Jesus Christ reference ss relationships as normal, good or acceptable .

MuttleyLaff:
The bible has never said that there is anything abnormal with same sex couples nor in two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour, mutually caring for each other, mutually respecting each other, mutually contributing to the well being of society and most importantly loving each other with a love that's until death do apart.
Does anything you written here even make sense? Especially on light of the bibles clear and unambiguous damning of this kind of behaviour as sin? A pile of faeces, does not become a plate of fish and chips because you season with salt and vinegar and sauce with ketchup .

MuttleyLaff:
You have no scriptural verse, nada, that says, same sex couples, as in, two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour, mutually caring for each other, mutually respecting each other, mutually contributing to the well being of society and most importantly loving each other with a love that's until death do apart are committing sin
Keep deceiving yourself that the scriptural writ is not clear about the abominable, detestable and defiling nature of homosexual practice. Please explain how wrapping up a sin so described is changed, why the act is sanctified just because of the weasel words you wrap it in?

"Till death do part" is a particular of marriage, which God has clearly described and ascribed as a male cleaving to a female, man to woman. Yet you casually blaspheme by claiming, contrary to the holy scripture, that it is something a same sex couple can also satisfy. Man you get mind 0! lipsrsealed

MuttleyLaff:
I dare you, pretend poke you in the eyes, to produce robust and compelling evidence of scriptural verse that says, same sex couples, as in, two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour, mutually caring for each other, mutually respecting each other, mutually contributing to the well being of society and most importantly loving each other with a love that's until death do apart are committing sin. Good luck with that request.
There can be no ss couple, when ss physical intimacy is in itself treif, verboten. And please don't go down the no physical intimacy route, as that just plays out as companionship. Leviticus 18:22, 20:13, Romans 1, 1 Corinthians 6.. Various accounts - including Sodom & Gommorah in the bible. The whole bias of scripture is against this detestable act and the damnable heresy you peddle

MuttleyLaff:
Please stop all this proof-texting shenanigan
As opposed to your wholesale butchering or outright revision of scripture grin.

MuttleyLaff:
Why are you calling or referring to me as a "homosexualist", huh?
'Cos that's what you are. I use the word homosexual/ist, to be polite. You take pleasure (NKJV) or approve (KJV) of those who practice such acts, therefore you are named along with them.

MuttleyLaff:
You guys need to try learning to ride before jumping on your high horses sha. People like you, who is careless with the truth in small matters , like this, cannot be trusted with important matters. Look at how your writings are full of making the Bible say things it never said, didnt say and doesnt say and/or mean. You refuse to acknowledge and admit the historical context of the Bible verses you use to weaponise same sex couples with.
Where does the bible say this ==>>

two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour, mutually caring for each other, mutually respecting each other, mutually contributing to the well being of society and most importantly loving each other with a love that's until death do apart

MuttleyLaff:
You lot are defeated warriors who go to war first and then seek to win. If you, personally, properly and literately read the bible, you would see the lies perpetrated about what really was and is abominable.
Same sex physical activity is abominable, detestable, defiling and dysfunctional. It is evidence of divine judgement, of God giving men over to their reprobate ways, to their utter rejection and rebellion against him - and in to this strolls Muttleylaff, attempting to sanctify the offscouring and make holy the profane. Carry go, on your head be it.

MuttleyLaff:
The difference between you, others, the likes of jesusjnr, elated177, Agrogbeide, Alexandro15, etcetera and me, is that I not only mounted the beast, rode and tamed it, but I slayed it too, then after that, dissected it, to find what it's been feeding on.
The beast is your fixation with calling good what God calls abominable. Better dismount.

TV
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by VBCampaign: 6:12pm On May 20, 2019
MuttleyLaff it seem you found your match ^^^

My hand no dey o... Make I face my Prosperity Preachers o jare grin
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by ThothHermes: 6:36pm On May 20, 2019
TV01:

Ogbeni, there is no such thing as a "homosexual" person (LGBTQ+ people). There are people who due to dysfunction or moral reprobation suffer dysphoria or engage in sexual acts that are against nature or, more properly, against Gods creational design and order.

These people, and those who "have pleasure in them" (i.e. support, encourage or enforce) are actively engaging in what biblically is a sin. Unmistakable, unambiguous and unmitigated sin.

But, thank God, not irredeemable. People can be redeemed from this behaviour in Christ - as like for any other sin or outworking of man's sinful nature. 1 Corinthians 6:11.

Nobody is saying that those who engage in "homosexual" acts should be treated as you've described above. I don't even care or, care to reproach you for being a champion, or what I'd call a "homosexualist".

My writing it to totally refute any attempt to normalise or sanctify this sinful behaviour by butchering, revising or simply ignoring the scriptural writ. You may well think you can, but you can't ride this beast you have mounted

TV

Yes yes!!!

This is going to be fun. Muttleylaff wants to ride a dragon.
Targaryen style.
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by ThothHermes: 6:54pm On May 20, 2019
VBCampaign:

Bros I don laugh tire here. If Muttleylaff escape this one eh...

Homosexualist.

Casually blaspheming

I never hear this kind thing before grin
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by Nobody: 7:37am On May 21, 2019
VBCampaign:

Asin ehn...... I love their use of English especially in defending their Faith and their vast knowledge about it. This was what drew me to muttleylaff until I discovered that he was a supporter of LGBT. However I still learn from some of his posts but this time I'm very careful about it.
TV01 on the other hand is something else, a perfect match for muttleylaff. We have elaborated more on this issue of homosexuality in another thread and muttleylaff keep mentioning those against it as if they will have a rethink in a hurry.
Let's watch how this episode play on this thread.
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by TV01(m): 2:22pm On May 22, 2019
VBCampaign:

ThothHermes:
Yes yes!!!

Targaryen style.

ThothHermes:

Homosexualist.

Casually blaspheming

Agrogbeide:
Asin ehn...... I love their use of English especially in defending their Faith and their vast knowledge about it. This was what drew me to muttleylaff until I discovered that he was a supporter of LGBT. However I still learn from some of his posts but this time I'm very careful about it.
TV01 on the other hand is something else, a perfect match for muttleylaff. We have elaborated more on this issue of homosexuality in another thread and muttleylaff keep mentioning those against it as if they will have a rethink in a hurry.

It appears, even if only in regards to this specific subject, that MuttleyLaffs modus operandi has not been fully grasped. You see MuttleyLaff is a campaigner, an activist, it is not about the debate or the search for truth.

It's about normalising his position regards this behaviour/lifestyle. Which in Christian faith terms means seeking ways to reclassify an abominable act as sanctified/sanctifiable, otherwise acceptable to God.

Hence the "dressing-up" of the behaviour using words/terms like "life-long, committed, not-harming etc." Designed to make the secular see it as harmless and the Christian as holy, or at least not profane.

Homosexualists engage to browbeat, to smear to castigate and to vilify. Not to discuss or unpick. Hence the repeated ad-hominem, the casting of people as being "homophobic" or the attempts to transfer the asserted harm of "gay people" on to those who disagree with the lifestyle.

Note how the interpretation of the scripture by others is never right. Their understanding to basic/literal/backward/non-progressive/shallow. But there is never a stand taken to clearly exegete his own position.

Yes, the back and forth can be fun, but my purpose here is not needless repartee, but to stand by truth as I grasp it - or of course, to be otherwise enlightened!

Appreciate that you appreciate, but for me it's about Christ, about truth, about proper handling of the holy writ and perhaps pause for thought for those that may be otherwise swayed by sophistry, harassment and guilting.

Best
TV

...also note how MuttleyLaff tends to cut loose when he runs out of scripted rebuttals, only to re-appear at a later time, or on a differnet thread with the same greasy baloney... grin

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by ThothHermes: 4:05pm On May 22, 2019
MuttleyLaff we are waiting grin grin grin
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by Shepherd00: 6:31pm On May 22, 2019
TV01:

Ogbeni, there is no such thing as a "homosexual" person (LGBTQ+ people). There are people who due to dysfunction or moral reprobation suffer dysphoria or engage in sexual acts that are against nature or, more properly, against Gods creational design and order.

These people, and those who "have pleasure in them" (i.e. support, encourage or enforce) are actively engaging in what biblically is a sin. Unmistakable, unambiguous and unmitigated sin.

But, thank God, not irredeemable. People can be redeemed from this behaviour in Christ - as like for any other sin or outworking of man's sinful nature. 1 Corinthians 6:11.

Nobody is saying that those who engage in "homosexual" acts should be treated as you've described above. I don't even care or, care to reproach you for being a champion, or what I'd call a "homosexualist".

My writing it to totally refute any attempt to normalise or sanctify this sinful behaviour by butchering, revising or simply ignoring the scriptural writ. You may well think you can, but you can't ride this beast you have mounted.

TV

permit me to borrow that term 'homosexualist'.
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by Shepherd00: 6:42pm On May 22, 2019
ThothHermes:
Yes yes!!!

Targaryen style.
MuttleyLaff like Homosexuality pass food sef. Just mention homo before you add sex, he is there fuming from his nostrils.

He invaded my thread which had nothing to do with homosexuality and almost turn it completely to that.

The first Christian 'homosexualist' I have met.
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by Shepherd00: 6:50pm On May 22, 2019
MuttleyLaff get mind tell me say homosexuals kissing themselves is allowed by God as Joseph fell on his father's neck and kissed him, and Paul said Christisns shd kiss each other. So, yes men kissing men is scriptural.

You have heard anything so blasphemous as this?

Oh, I used to like him, until I discovered he was gay warrior.
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by VBCampaign: 7:23pm On May 22, 2019
No matter how you cut it, MuttleyLaff remains my biggest alley on Nairaland. I'm greatly indebted to his contributions to my threads from way back.
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by MuttleyLaff: 10:10pm On May 22, 2019
VBCampaign:

Carte blanche, however it's better to walk alone, than be with a crowd strolling in the wrong direction.

ThothHermes:
Yes yes!!!

Targaryen style.
Go and re-read my comments above, where you will find out I typed that, I not only mounted the dragon beast, rode and tamed it, but I slayed it too, then after that, dissected it, to find what the dragon beast been feeding on.

ThothHermes:

Homosexualist.

Casually blaspheming

"Siddon there dey look. Me wey I don gba igi relay, wọn o le mu mi, I don escape". Loosely translated means "I have taken the relay baton stick and running down the lane unbeaten, I have escaped the clutches". Watch this space, soon you'll hear yelping, you'll hear grown arse men in pains, in severe pains, wincing

Agrogbeide:
No, no, no, I've told you before now Agrogbeide. I am not proselytizing. When I have to say something, it is to comfort or challenge whosoever reads it. Also I've come to learn that, sometimes it’s enough to just plant the seed, and walk away. Let the seed die, find root, germinate and the flower, grow on its own. Besides, you know this yourself Agrogbeide, that there are a lot of things you dont know about this matter and that's why I am cool and OK with you because the minute you know and begin to understand or get it, then you'll have to deal with the truth and what you've got to know.

Now please tell Agrogbeide, how is it possible that anyone will have a rethink in a hurry, when I havent even scratched the surface of the matter yet huh?

ThothHermes:
MuttleyLaff we are waiting grin grin grin
I finished it, I mean my response to TV01 last night, but left it with the aim to upload in the morning. Apparently it didnt meet God's approval, so He got me delete everything, only for me to start all over. The western part have a colloquial, that states: "The king's palace that got burnt, added beauty to it."

Shepherd00:
permit me to borrow that term 'homosexualist'.
Wait until after I've responded to TV01 to see if its worth the borrowing at all, before lusting after it nau.

Shepherd00:
MuttleyLaff like Homosexuality pass food sef. Just mention homo before you add sex, he is there fuming from his nostrils.

He invaded my thread which had nothing to do with homosexuality and almost turn it completely to that.

The first Christian 'homosexualist' I have met.
"You are intimidated by my barrage of questioning. When you began feeling the heat of my questions, you changed the thread's original subject and theme about "The Book Of Enoch Exposed!!!!" to some unrelated, unconnected and totally different homosexuality subject"
- Re: The Book Of Enoch Exposed!!!! by MuttleyLaff: 8:36pm On Apr 28

"Please Sir, accord LoJ his due respect and decorum, by opening a thread and mention me, so that it doesnt look like you are trying so hard to sabotage and derail this exciting and interestingly unfolding thread.

I should warn you though, not to start and open a homosexuality thread you cant finish or see to the end
because I've noticed that the less people know of this homosexuality matter, the more stubbornly they think they know all about it
"
- Re: Questions For Budaatum: How Can You Follow Jesus Without Believing In Him? by MuttleyLaff: 5:59am On May 13

I am always astonished why liars' pants, ones like what Shepherd00 wears, doesnt actually catch fire. Literally not an iota, not a single word of this your comment is even remotely true Shepherd00. You can see from my 8:36pm On Apr 28 and 5:59am On May 13 comments above there in inverted commas, that what you falsely accuse me of, is something you and your ilk regularly enjoy doing to me.

Shepherd00:
MuttleyLaff get mind tell me say homosexuals kissing themselves is allowed by God as Joseph fell on his father's neck and kissed him, and Paul said Christisns shd kiss each other. So, yes men kissing men is scriptural.
You have heard anything so blasphemous as this?
Look at him again here doing another barefaced lying like a cheap Persia rug

I dare you, to print here the full thread sequence of what you said, and my response to what brought about what I typed after that had to do with kissing

Shepherd00:
Oh, I used to like him, until I discovered he was gay warrior.
Many have an image of me. Few get the picture Shepherd00.

Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors, like your pitiful self and the likes of jesusjnr, elated177, Agrogbeide, TV01 etcetera go to war first and then seek to win. If you know the defeated warrior(s) and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. I don't want blow my horn, but I am really excellently and better qualified than you and any of your ilk fellow defeated warriors, in putting the record straight in order to make the true facts known that having sexual feelings towards the same sex is not a sin and to tell the truth that God NEVER says Homosexuality is a sin, nor does God hate same sex couples, as in, God does not hate two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or not cheating on another person, and not being harmful to an object or neighbour, mutually caring for each other, mutually respecting each other, mutually contributing to the well being of society and most importantly loving each other with a love that's until death do apart. They are two consenting adults that are not being promiscuous, so a good. They are two consenting adults, that are at peace with each other, with God and in truth, because their intentions are good and their hearts are pure, which also is another good thing.

VBCampaign:
No matter how you cut it, MuttleyLaff remains my biggest alley on Nairaland. I'm greatly indebted to his contributions to my threads from way back.
VBCampaign, these guys dont know that nothing spoil at all, at all.

Let them all ride with me, till the wheels break. It isnt called going for a spin, it’s called ride and get an education, because thats what dem jesusjnr, elated177, Agrogbeide, Alexandro15, Baddiezz, TV01, Shepherd00, ThothHermes etcetera will get. Efry day, efry day, monkey go leave home, go market, but one day, one day, hin go go, no go return back.

I appear weak when strong, and so why the like of TV01 and Shepherd00 deserve to be lulled into a false sense of security because of their pride in thinking they sense a retreat. I've had to redo my deleted original writeup to TV01, so will soon dish up and serve the new one once completely done and ready.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by MuttleyLaff: 10:24pm On May 22, 2019
TV01:
It appears, even if only in regards to this specific subject, that MuttleyLaffs modus operandi has not been fully grasped. You see MuttleyLaff is a campaigner, an activist, it is not about the debate or the search for truth.

It's about normalising his position regards this behaviour/lifestyle. Which in Christian faith terms means seeking ways to reclassify an abominable act as sanctified/sanctifiable, otherwise acceptable to God.

Hence the "dressing-up" of the behaviour using words/terms like "life-long, committed, not-harming etc." Designed to make the secular see it as harmless and the Christian as holy, or at least not profane.

Homosexualists engage to browbeat, to smear to castigate and to vilify. Not to discuss or unpick. Hence the repeated ad-hominem, the casting of people as being "homophobic" or the attempts to transfer the asserted harm of "gay people" on to those who disagree with the lifestyle.

Note how the interpretation of the scripture by others is never right. Their understanding to basic/literal/backward/non-progressive/shallow. But there is never a stand taken to clearly exegete his own position.

Yes, the back and forth can be fun, but my purpose here is not needless repartee, but to stand by truth as I grasp it - or of course, to be otherwise enlightened!

Appreciate that you appreciate, but for me it's about Christ, about truth, about proper handling of the holy writ and perhaps pause for thought for those that may be otherwise swayed by sophistry, harassment and guilting.

Best
TV

...also note how MuttleyLaff tends to cut loose when he runs out of scripted rebuttals, only to re-appear at a later time, or on a differnet thread with the same greasy baloney... grin
Very funny guy. Please dont let my seemingly absence lead you into a false sense of security. As I've earlier said, I've had to redo my deleted original writeup to yours, so will soon dish up and serve the new one once completely done and ready. The king's palace that got burnt, added beauty to it.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by ThothHermes: 10:49pm On May 22, 2019
Muttleylaff is back grin cheesy

Yipeee...

We think say you don jappa.

We are eagerly waiting. grin grin grin

Na the grass go suffer when two elephants jam cheesy cheesy

Did I read a Sun Tzu quote somewhere in your post?
This is real war mehn.
TV has drawn first blood. We expect a robust response.

I feel like dancing.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by MuttleyLaff: 12:38am On May 23, 2019
ThothHermes:
Muttleylaff is back grin cheesy
Yipeee...
We think say you don jappa.
We are eagerly waiting
. grin grin grin

Na the grass go suffer when two elephants jam cheesy cheesy
I no went anywhere, so dont fret nwanne, as I will address the ignored elephant, that is in the room that the likes of jesusjnr, elated177, Agrogbeide, Alexandro15, Baddiezz, TV01, Shepherd00 etcetera runs away from, hides by bending down and burying their heads in the sand

When there's a big fat lie elephant in the room introduce him. Dont just look at the elephant and pretend it isnt there like them jesusjnr, elated177, Agrogbeide, Alexandro15, Baddiezz, TV01, Shepherd00 etcetera do.

ThothHermes:
Did I read a Sun Tzu quote somewhere in your post?
This is real war mehn.
Yes, you did read a Sun Tzu quote, and that's out from "Sun Tzu - The Art of War"

ThothHermes:
TV has drawn first blood.
TV01 is a bloody drama queen, he plays the victim so well whilst acting like there is no elephant in the room, a man who truly believes all the lies and so, others like elated177, Agrogbeide, Shepherd00 etcetera bought into the lies too, he pats them on the back.

ThothHermes:
We expect a robust response.
I feel like dancing.
Blood, sweat, tears and respect. The first three are a done deal, you take or give, the last one you earn it.

TV01 better look the fairy out because I am going to make him discover that the lies he was raised up with, that he learned to believe, as truths, are not truths at all. I promise him, its going to hurt, the truth, because I recall reading Terence James Stannus Gray, saying, "In order to be effective, truth must penetrate like an arrow. And that is likely to hurt"

TV01 is someone prepped up to be barbecued, but then on own accord, went on to rub himself down with kerosene and get soaked up in gasoline. All I have to do light a match

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by TV01(m): 2:21pm On May 23, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Very funny guy. Please dont let my seemingly absence lead you into a false sense of security. As I've earlier said, I've had to redo my deleted original writeup to yours, so will soon dish up and serve the new one once completely done and ready. The king's palace that got burnt, added beauty to it.
Yawn!!!

The usual chest-beating trumpet blowing & sabre-rattling approach. Baba oni hot air grin. We know your MO. Bro', bluster can only get you so far - especially in the face of facts and considered responses

You have nothing, nada, zilch, ó dó grin. There is no scriptural, biological or legal writ for homosexual practice. At best, you can attempt to make a social case for it - but even that has to done without regard to morality or social decency.

Hence the interminable repeating that sorry refrain about "mutuality and not harming". A right crock and a load of effete mewling. Shadow boxer cheesy. Gym champion. Has the trash talking nailed, but can't walk the walk. it's the walk of shame, straight to the hall of shame for you on this one.

...Male & Female created He them...go forth an multiply was the command...marriage - the cleaving of a man to a woman - was the God-given institution. Emphasised by the Lord in the NT reference to "from the beginning..." Mark 10:6

Male and female he created them. Biology shows that humans are sexually dimorphous - procreation in view. The sex act that brings together male and female in the procreative act is not an orientation or an identity - it is a function, with a natural use Romans 1:26-27

Physical intimacy is creationally ordered between male and female. Sexual congress is sanctified within marriage. SS physical attraction is dis-ordered. Pursuing physical intimacy as a result (or for any other reason) is dysfunctional. That's depravity right there.

Hence SS physical intimacy is abominable, worse than fornication or adultery. To attempt to call it good takes it to the 3rd level and to try and claim The Lords imprimateur - don't even - the 4th. Typical sexual immorality is against the body, the depravity of same-sex additionally pollutes the earth.

'Dis wan no be no be king house burn, na water tear boysquatta. cool

Oya, we await this work of great import cheesy

TV
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by ThothHermes: 5:08pm On May 23, 2019
Muttleylaff it's 48 hours later and we are yet to get the much vaunted response.
Wetin dey delay you na?

My eyes are itching. grin grin
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by ThothHermes: 5:10pm On May 23, 2019
TV01:

Yawn!!!

The usual chest-beating trumpet blowing & sabre-rattling approach. Baba oni hot air grin. We know your MO. Bro', bluster can only get you so far - especially in the face of facts and considered responses

You have nothing, nada, zilch, ó dó grin. There is no scriptural, biological or legal writ for homosexual practice. At best, you can attempt to make a social case for it - but even that has to done without regard to morality or social decency.

Hence the interminable repeating that sorry refrain about "mutuality and not harming". A right crock and a load of effete mewling. Shadow boxer cheesy. Gym champion. Has the trash talking nailed, but can't walk the walk. it's the walk of shame, straight to the hall of shame for you on this one.

...Male & Female created He them...go forth an multiply was the command...marriage - the cleaving of a man to a woman - was the God-given institution. Emphasised by the Lord in the NT reference to "from the beginning..." Mark 10:6

Male and female he created them. Biology shows that humans are sexually dimorphous - procreation in view. The sex act that brings together male and female in the procreative act is not an orientation or an identity - it is a function, with a natural use Romans 1:26-27

Physical intimacy is creationally ordered between male and female. Sexual congress is sanctified within marriage. SS physical attraction is dis-ordered. Pursuing physical intimacy as a result (or for any other reason) is dysfunctional. That's depravity right there.

Hence SS physical intimacy is abominable, worse than fornication or adultery. To attempt to call it good takes it to the 3rd level and to try and claim The Lords imprimateur - don't even - the 4th. Typical sexual immorality is against the body, the depravity of same-sex additionally pollutes the earth

'Dis wan no be no be king house burn, na water tear boysquatta. cool

Oya, we await this work of great import cheesy

TV

What does the highlighted part of your post mean?

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by Shepherd00: 10:12pm On May 23, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
I knew went anywhere, so dont fret nwanne, as I will address the ignored elephant, that is in the room that the likes of jesusjnr, elated177, Agrogbeide, Alexandro15, Baddiezz, TV01, Shepherd00 etcetera runs away from, hides by bending down and burying their heads in the sand

When there's a big fat lie elephant in the room introduce him. Dont just look at the elephant and pretend it isnt there like them jesusjnr, elated177, Agrogbeide, Alexandro15, Baddiezz, TV01, Shepherd00 etcetera do.

Yes, you did read a Sun Tzu quote, and that's out from "Sun Tzu - The Art of War"

TV01 is a bloody drama queen, he plays the victim so well whilst acting like there is no elephant in the room, a man who truly believes all the lies and so, others like elated177, Agrogbeide, Shepherd00 etcetera bought into the lies too, he pats them on the back.

Blood, sweat, tears and respect. The first three are a done deal, you take or give, the last one you earn it.

TV01 better look the fairy out because I am going to make him discover that the lies he was raised up with, that he learned to believe, as truths, are not truths at all. I promise him, its going to hurt, the truth, because I recall reading Terence James Stannus Gray, saying, "In order to be effective, truth must penetrate like an arrow. And that is likely to hurt"

TV01 is someone prepped up to be barbecued, but then on own accord, went on to rub himself down with kerosene and get soaked up in gasoline. All I have to do light a match

Oh my, this guy. I asked you what use is homosexuality to humanity and the Universe in general, as God created everything to be useful to Humans and the Universe, but, you dropped the thread like it's hot, but here you are mentioning me like you are on auto-repeat.
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by Shepherd00: 10:51pm On May 23, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Look at him again here doing another barefaced lying like a cheap Persia rug

I dare you, to print here the full thread sequence of what you said, and my response to what brought about what I typed after that had to do with kissing
I said this;

Maybe if you were straight or Homophobic,you'd ve understood what I mean. I watch empire I say Jamal and his men, I see them kiss themselves and I wonder if they are humans. It is sickening to say the least.
And you responded with this;

" Then Joseph fell on his father's face, and wept over him and kissed him. "
- Genesis 50:1
" Greet one another with a kiss of love Peace be to you all who are in Christ "
- 1 Peter 5:14
" All the brethren greet you. Greet one another with a holy kiss. "
- 1 Corinthians 16:20
I tell you, you're more confused than a chameleon dropped into a bag of skittles. C'mon, it is to you unhuman, for men to kiss each other now, hmm? SMH. Please tell what sign did Judas give to betray Jesus, huh?

MuttleyLaff, tell me how I lied against you. You just justified homosexuality with your post, and even dared to use the Patriarchs for it. My God!!!!!

MuttleyLaff:

I am always astonished why liars' pants, ones like what Shepherd00 wears, doesnt actually catch fire. Literally not an iota, not a single word of this your comment is even remotely true Shepherd00. You can see from my 8:36pm On Apr 28 and 5:59am On May 13 comments above there in inverted commas, that what you falsely accuse me of, is something you and your ilk regularly enjoy doing to me.
When you call me a lair, I expect that you point out my.lies. Or, maybe you believe that by calling me thus, I'd become one. lol.

What lies did I tell Muttley?
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by TV01(m): 1:16pm On May 24, 2019
ThothHermes:
What does the highlighted part of your post mean?
In a sense the word polluted can be used interchangeably with defiled, and may perhaps have been a better choice of word here. And, as word precision is something dear to me, I do apologise for that. However, the point is not negated, or even changed in any real sense;

Leviticus18: 24-25 Do not defile yourselves with any of these things; for by all these the nations are defiled, which I am casting out before you. 25 For the land is defiled; therefore I visit the punishment of its iniquity upon it, and the land vomits out its inhabitants.

Verses 24-25 above are a summary of the whole of chapter 18, which deals with various forms of sexual immorality, verse 22 being the specific about and against “homosexuality”.

22 You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination. Mirrored in Leviticus 20.13 If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination.

One parameter I did not mention was “spiritually”. The scriptures, biology (science) and the law are all documented and freely available for anyone to scrutinise. How one regards or grasps notions of the spiritual can be considered personal to a large degree.

Although not as readily available, much has been written about the spiritual consequences of sodomy. How it is seen as a gateway to demonic possession and a widely practiced ritual by devil worshippers. Especially aimed at children – even babies.

Pertinent to note how many “turn gay” after being abused as children. Note the Catholic problem, or perhaps the Catholic priesthoods problem with sexual abuse. This is really – although it has never been termed as such – a “homosexual” problem.

That is what male temple prostitution was all about, along with other forms or ritual sexual perversion - it’s also a form of worship, and why it is so heinous in a spiritual sense.

Historically, homosex, was all about older men “breaking in” younger ones. Pederasty I believe is the correct term. The homo thing is primarily about sex. Look at the data for the hyper rate and brief duration of much of the homosex that goes on.

This is one of the reasons MuttleyLaff goes to great lengths to present it as about committed love between 2 consenting adults, when it is almost never about that, regardless of the “poster boy” like imagery the lobby tries to present, making SS couplings appear the same as opposite couples.

So, codifying SSM into law, as some countries have done, is to defile the land and there will be consequences. Vomiting it’s inhabitants is the usual requite for a defiled/polluted land.

Leviticus 18:25 - For the land is defiled; therefore I visit the punishment of its iniquity upon it, and the land vomits out its inhabitants.
Leviticus 18:28 - lest the land vomit you out also when you defile it, as it vomited out the nations that were before you.
Leviticus 20:22 - ‘You shall therefore keep all My statutes and all My judgments, and perform them, that the land where I am bringing you to dwell may not vomit you out.

Now, where is this killer of a response from MuttleyLaff? grin

TV
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by MuttleyLaff: 2:37pm On May 24, 2019
TV01:
In a sense the word polluted can be used interchangeably with defiled, and may perhaps have been a better choice of word here. And, as word precision is something dear to me, I do apologise for that. However, the point is not negated, or even changed in any real sense;

Leviticus18: 24-25 Do not defile yourselves with any of these things; for by all these the nations are defiled, which I am casting out before you. 25 For the land is defiled; therefore I visit the punishment of its iniquity upon it, and the land vomits out its inhabitants.

Verses 24-25 above are a summary of the whole of chapter 18, which deals with various forms of sexual immorality, verse 22 being the specific about and against “homosexuality”.

22 You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination. Mirrored in[b] Leviticus 20.13 If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. [/b]

One parameter I did not mention was “spiritually”. The scriptures, biology (science) and the law are all documented and freely available for anyone to scrutinise. How one regards or grasps notions of the spiritual can be considered personal to a large degree.

Although not as readily available, much has been written about the spiritual consequences of sodomy. How it is seen as a gateway to demonic possession and a widely practiced ritual by devil worshippers. Especially aimed at children – even babies.

Pertinent to note how many “turn gay” after being abused as children. Note the Catholic problem, or perhaps the Catholic priesthoods problem with sexual abuse. This is really – although it has never been termed as such – a “homosexual” problem.

That is what male temple prostitution was all about, along with other forms or ritual sexual perversion - it’s also a form of worship, and why it is so heinous in a spiritual sense.

Historically, homosex, was all about older men “breaking in” younger ones. Pederasty I believe is the correct term. The homo thing is primarily about sex. Look at the data for the hyper rate and brief duration of much of the homosex that goes on.

This is one of the reasons MuttleyLaff goes to great lengths to present it as about committed love between 2 consenting adults, when it is almost never about that, regardless of the “poster boy” like imagery the lobby tries to present, making it appear as the same as opposite couples. Look at the data for the hyper rate and brief duration of much of the homosex that goes on

So, codifying SSM into law, as some countries have done, is to defile the land and there will be consequences. Vomiting it’s inhabitants is the usual requite for a defiled/polluted land.

Leviticus 18:25 - For the land is defiled; therefore I visit the punishment of its iniquity upon it, and the land vomits out its inhabitants.
Leviticus 18:28 - lest the land vomit you out also when you defile it, as it vomited out the nations that were before you.
Leviticus 20:22 - ‘You shall therefore keep all My statutes and all My judgments, and perform them, that the land where I am bringing you to dwell may not vomit you out.

Now, where is this killer of a response from MuttleyLaff? grin
TV
Thothhermes this pitiful TV01 man has started again with all these his proof-texting shenanigans again and dotting them all over the place on his post. SMH.

Don't worry TV01, you'll soon meet with me at the other thread.
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by ThothHermes: 2:47pm On May 24, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Thothhermes this pitiful TV01 man has started again with all these his proof-texting shenanigans again and dotting them all over the place on his post. SMH.

Don't worry TV01, you'll soon meet with me at the other thread.
I don't understand you anymore. Everything he has said makes sense to me. You have been threatening a killer response for three days and he's the pitiful one

How does that figure

We expect a full rebuttal to everything he has written and not these things that can only be described as hot air angry angry

This is what they call "chest beating" in the politics section grin grin grin
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by MuttleyLaff: 3:17pm On May 24, 2019
ThothHermes:
I don't understand you anymore. Everything he has said makes sense to me. You have been threatening a killer response for three days and he's the pitiful one

How does that figure

We expect a full rebuttal to everything he has written and not these things that can only be described as hot air angry angry

T
He don't make any iota of sense. Just have patience, hold on to your knickers. My mum, of blessed memory, used to advise me, that one doesn't lick hot stew in a hurry. You''ll soon weep on behalf of TV01.
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by TV01(m): 3:50pm On May 24, 2019
ThothHermes:

TV01:

Don't tell me - MuttleyLaff is active in the politics section as well grin

TV
...is now amongst the prophets cool
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by VBCampaign: 5:33pm On May 24, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
He don't make any iota of sense. Just have patience, hold on to your knickers. My mum, of blessed memory, used to advise me, that one doesn't lick hot stew in a hurry. You''ll soon weep on behalf of TV01.

grin
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by Shepherd00: 6:47am On May 25, 2019
MuttleyLatff huffed and puffed ran off for good. next he'll appear in another thread beating his chest claiming Superman. He'll tell the world how he finished Shepherd and TV and all the anti-homosexual Christisns.

Some people no get shame.
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by VBCampaign: 11:58am On May 25, 2019
Shepherd00:
MuttleyLatff huffed and puffed ran off for good. next he'll appear in another thread beating his chest claiming Superman. He'll tell the world how he finished Shepherd and TV and all the anti-homosexual Christisns.

Some people no get shame.

MuttleyLaff never runs. He'll be back.

I don't support gays nor LGBT. But like Voltaire says "I might not agree with you on something but I'll defend till death your right to say it". Let's hear our brother out and let's give him the freedom to air his views.

One day I'll write on Guns, Homosexuality and Abortion. One day...
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by 0truthseeker: 12:31pm On May 25, 2019
jesusjnr2:
I think that the OP should not worry much about freeze, but the time he's using to teach and talk to Freeze, he should be talking to those mammonic leaders of the church.

For personally when it comes to handling of such men to the extent of their materialistic and extravagant lifestyles I think Freeze has done a lot to show that he can be trusted.

For obviously he is likely not to get everything right, and I believe that even to the extent of tithing that he's not totally right, but with respect to making the place too hot for the mammonic preachers to feel comfortable as usual, he has gotten it very right.

So op you may have some valid points in your construction, but I feel it's erroneous to make a fuss about his interactions with the Sulei-of-a-man, for I know that's what it is, going by Freeze recent history.

For even Jesus yet interacted with the Pharisees of His day and even went to some og their feasts, regardless that He called them hypocrites, blind guides, thieves etc.

So i think Freeze is right not to make this seem as a personal vendetta against such ones, but that he only wants to correct the gross derailment of the church leaders from the original standard.

Have you not read it where it was written *To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:*

Philip did not make mistake when he left the city of Samaria where he was enjoying ministerial success, just to go and preach to a single person.

The Writer is true, Freeze should tell people if he believes in Jesus Christ as the final authority in Christendom. I could remember he clearly posted on instagram that if you don't believe in Jesus, you will get to heaven.

When was the last time Freeze posted an Exhortation or Call to repentance and faith in Jesus?
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by Shepherd00: 2:29pm On May 25, 2019
VBCampaign:

MuttleyLaff never runs. He'll be back.

I don't support gays nor LGBT. But like Voltaire says "I might not agree with you on something but I'll defend till death your right to say it". Let's hear our brother out and let's give him the freedom to air his views.

One day I'll write on Guns, Homosexuality and Abortion. One day...
Yes, everyone has the right to take their stance and fight for their convictions. He, like everyone out there. But, when you do that twisting scriptures which are clearly against to support your points, that is why will continue to shout him down.

One day you'll support abortion you mean? Will you be backing whatever you'll be saying with Scriptures? If so, prepare your barrage of scriptures which will swallow 'Thou shall not kill' up. And, like MuttleyLatff, Will you force us to accept that God never forbade murder hence, all the scriptures against it are not saying what we read?
Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by Shepherd00: 8:37pm On May 25, 2019
MuttleyLatff, is chest beating in another Gay thread but has ran away from here where TV has crushed him as with iron fists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Pushing Your Head; Hoping You Fall? / Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain / “If You Can't Afford It, Don’t Live It” — Pastor Adefarasin (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.