Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,814,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell (2661 Views)

The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God / Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? / All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell by nnamdiosu(m): 10:22am On May 19, 2019
LET ALL THOSE WHO PASS THIS GATE ABANDON HOPE....Welcome to hell.

The following you are about to read is purely fiction. However, it has been embedded with some truths, some realities and some true incidences. Its not meant to prove anything. This is just for you to read and observed, contemplate etc. Read with an open mind.

copyright nnamdiosu@gmail.com

Perhaps you are just visiting my series for the first time. I have an earlier thread that links you to my most amazing write ups.
Please click here to jump and read the other ones.

https://www.nairaland.com/4868158/journey-into-heaven
Re: The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell by nnamdiosu(m): 10:29am On May 19, 2019
I suggest you read the previous thread then come back here. (For those who haven't.) For those who have please be patient. This will be slower because of so many factors.

Remember that this is fiction, encompassed with lots of truths and true life experience of others. It isn't a contest. I'm not trying to change your mind. Just read and flow. That's all I ask.

May I or you never go to this place, I'll write about, not even for a short visit, amen. None who goes there and back remains the same ever again.

1 Like

Re: The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell by OCTAVO: 2:44pm On May 19, 2019
Following as usual.

1 Like

Re: The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell by Trippledee(m): 2:50pm On May 19, 2019
Let me sit here.

1 Like

Re: The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell by nnamdiosu(m): 5:11pm On May 19, 2019
The mind of man is very deep.
But the mind if the almighty God has no comparism. You can't say its deep because that would mean you have described it already...

I'll explain the necessity of hell, the origin and the evolution if hell, before I start my story.

In the beginning, the was no hell.
No need for it because there was complete order, love and justice in the world.
But before time, in an era and dispensation unknown to man, there was a war (not the war spoken of in revelation, believe me, that war in revelation is for the future. It hasn't happened yet. For the fact that the book is called revelation and john said in the beginning if the book that God sent Jesus to show his servant what will soon take place...shows that war is coming soon)...

Anyways, let's continue.
After that war, some new changes were done to the system. New attributes and possibilities.
Now let me explain one attribute of God. This attribute is so important that its one of the two foundation of his throne. That means if God will /could be dethrone, anyone who can make God fail in this attributes has dethrone him. But because God cannot be dethroned, he can't ever, never , never change or fail in this attribute. That attribute is JUSTICE.

righteousness AND JUSTICE are the two foundations of Gods kingdom.

What is justice?
Justice is when a rich man steals from the poor, and the rich man is punished according to the law.
BUT JUSTICE IS ALSO WHEN A POOR MAN WHO IS HUNGRY STEALS FROM A RICH MAN, AND IS PUNISHED.

for you to be justice, you must prescribe punishment or retribution on every single person that breaks the law.
No matter the reason. Ask any lawyer. Its just that because of the limitations of man, the law is bent somewhat. And made to be an ass. But God's law is final, complete and perfect. No loop holes. No way you can bend it.

God is a judge. A perfect judge. Satan is a lawyer. A very excellent lawyer, but not perfect. He however knows the law, inside and outside.

One of the laws that exist on earth, in heaven and hell is...
Ignorance is NOT AN EXCUSE.
Re: The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell by nnamdiosu(m): 5:17pm On May 19, 2019
In the beginning, before the beginning that happens in genesis 1, a being sinned. He broke the law. There was to be judgment. This being had some angels that he claimed as his (actually once they believed and hearkened to him, they became his angels).

This being was now called the devil.
Hell was now made. For the devil, and his angels ONLY.
This place called hell was made for spiritual powerful beings. By then, human beings hadn't yet being created. They were only in the mind of God to live on earth and experience live and fellowship with him. But never did God intend for them to be placed there, (hell).NEVER!!

There are so many laws that we don't know about. Some are in the bible, some arent. But all of them are passed if we observed the commandments of God, love thy neighbour as thy self and love God with everything in you.

When man was created, only one law was made for him to keep. Once man broke it at the garden of Eden, sin came. Followed by death.

Now, death has a twin brother called HELL.

1 Like

Re: The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell by nnamdiosu(m): 5:33pm On May 19, 2019
Somehow, hell was made for the devil, but as of now, it doesn't have any power over him. Hell is his underground kingdom. He would no longer be punished by hell, Instead, his final resting place would be another different place called the lake of fire.

The spiritual is a mirror of the physical. That means almost everything that goes on , on the earth, has a spiritual replication in heaven.

On earth we have laws. We have lawyers. We have police. We have prisons.
When someone commits a crime, we take the person to court and then the person is judged and sentenced to prison. The judge ruling is final and obeyed. That's exactly the same thing in the spiritual world. Most times, a criminal is kept in a police cell before he or she is sent to prison. The cell is a temporary ace before the main place- prison.

Now, let me shock you. Hell, as terrible as it is, isn't the final resting ace for dead sinners or a final resting ace. No. Its just a holding cell. Before God has time to come and judge.

Now, I'm not a pastor or preacher. I'm a realist and I tell you as it is. Many preachers try to make God look God, or butter him up. Not me. I'll tell you the truth. We all know of God as living and sweet. Merciful, kind and long suffering. But:

1. God is terrible. Very terrible.
2. God is a killer
3. He is a consuming fire
4. God doesn't practise democracy. His law is yes and amen, not subject to debate .

I'm sorry if I spoiled your mind about God. But its the truth. EVEN OUR EARTHLY RULERS DO NOT ACCOMODATE OR TOLERATE REBELLION. And they were placed there by God. How much more God ho now one placed in authority?
I won't defend God. All I'll say is, when I stood at his presence after I had died, I knew that I was not worthy . many people say that when they finally see God, they would ask him lots of questions. I laugh. When you stand before God, you can't even stand. You'll fall flat like a dead man.

Even the angels and great beings tremble before him. Who am I? Who are you not to conform to his will?

***†**********†*********************†******************

Hell is just to keep disobedient dead humans till the main judgment that everyone will appear. From queen Elizabeth, to the poor man sleeping on the streets.
Those whose names weren't found in the book of life , would now be cast into the lake of fire (Gods prison)

In the law of God , there isn't any small sin or big sin. All sin is sin. Period.
Re: The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell by nnamdiosu(m): 5:46pm On May 19, 2019
My story

I was a student in one of the most popular universities in the northern Nigeria. I was not really a Christian, but.I had what everyone called a good heart. I was very generous. I never smoked or drank. I had just one girlfriend, but no sexual intimacy between us.
By all standards I was moral. Very moral. Occasionally I went to church, and I always gave my tithe and offering. Regularly.

On a Friday, I was to set out to travel home (the eastern part of nigeria).
I was going for a wedding on Saturday, but needed to be in the east By Friday.
On the Thursday night, before my trip the following day (Friday), I recalled something. I was watching TV, but suddenly, every channel I turned to was showing one gospel programme or other. It actually irritated me, because it was somehow personal.
I tuned and tuned till I got tired and switched of the TV.
(Not cable TV).

As I laid down on the bed, I tuned the radio and listen to music. After some minutes, the particular program ended an ANOTHER GOSPEL PROGRAM CAME UP.I was perplexed and switched off the radio.

It was later that Jesus told me that he always gives a last attempt of salvation to everyone that dies before they die. He said he does everything possible , without forcing them to change by tampering on their free will. And this was my own chance, but I never knew it.

The next morning, I got ready and set off. I got to the park boarded and the bus took off. Everything was ordinary. Nothing suggesting my trio would be different. Along the journey I fell asleep. I'm a light sleeper, so that was why once I heard the shouts of other people in the bus I awoke. I looked up, directly in front was a large trailer, heading with full speed at us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell by nnamdiosu(m): 6:00pm On May 19, 2019
If you've ever being in a situation as above, you'll notice that in the split second, time slows down. It was like minutes but trust me, it was just a split second.

Some people in the bus were shouting Jesus. Others were calling the names of some idols I didn't know about. The driver had frozen in shock. The only thing he did was to press the brakes of the bus, that only slowed the collusion by seconds, but it was a waste of time.

Various thoughts were going through my mind. In that moment, I realized that, all the money in my bank account were useless. If I was a celebrity, it didn't matter then. I was like, is this death. Is this how it feels like? Trust me, truly nothing matters. This feeling really humbled me. Money, fame, pretty women at the point of death mean nothing at all.

All this was in seconds, but it felt like a long movie.

As the lorry hit ours, the windscreen glass broke onwards inside the bus. Everywhere was a very loud noise, then I felt a great sharp pain on my kegs when the seat pressed my legs.
My ears were buzzing loudly.
Then all of a sudden, the noise and pain stopped suddenly. Like one minutes I felt pain the next I didn't feel anything.

I opened my eyes and I was on the floor, outside the bus. People were rushing from their parked cars to attend to us. I saw a woman wailing with her hands on Ber head rushing towards me. She just passed me, like she didn't see me, and went to the car wreck where so many people had gathered.
They were bringing out dead bodies from the car. I was just looking at them.

I felt so light. Like a heavy garment had being removed from my body. They started removing bodies from the back of the bus that I embarked in, because the front side of the bus was a total mess.

As they brought out the second body from the wreck, I was like.... this person resembles me. How come someone like me was in the bus and I never knew. The persons neck was broken and the person was bleeding all over. It was when I looked closely that it dawned on me.
The dead body, the one that looked like me, was actually me!!!
The last thought before I saw them - the beings that came for me, was how can I be in two places at the same time? I'm here yet they are bringing me from the bus.
That was when I felt a presence around me, I turned my back and saw them. Great fear enveloped me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell by Shepherd00: 6:54pm On May 19, 2019
Bia Nnamdi, no keep me in suspense o. Come kontinu

1 Like

Re: The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell by shadeyinka(m): 10:31pm On May 19, 2019
nnamdiosu:
If you've ever being in a situation as above, you'll notice that in the split second, time slows down. It was like minutes but trust me, it was just a split second.
That was when I felt a presence around me, I turned my back and saw them. Great fear enveloped me

Can you check out this story of mine, it may give you some inspiration.

https://www.nairaland.com/3414597/undying-short-story-shadeyinka
Re: The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell by nnamdiosu(m): 11:14pm On May 19, 2019
shadeyinka:

Can you check out this story of mine, it may give you some inspiration.

https://www.nairaland.com/3414597/undying-short-story-shadeyinka

Thanks sir

1 Like

Re: The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell by shadeyinka(m): 11:25pm On May 19, 2019
nnamdiosu:

Thanks sir
You are welcome!.
Re: The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell by Nobody: 1:29am On May 20, 2019
This is exactly what religion is all about. Created by man's figments of imagination. Only difference was that op was kind enough to state it's fiction.

For some, they will claim it really happened. While those whose stories have stood for years make another religion out of it..

cheesy

Make una continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell by Shepherd00: 10:58pm On May 21, 2019
HenryDion:
This is exactly what religion is all about. Created by man's figments of imagination. Only difference was that op was kind enough to state it's fiction.

For some, they will claim it really happened. While those whose stories have stood for years make another religion out of it..

cheesy

Make una continue
This seems to fit someone very close:

And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From roaming to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

Job 1:7

Stop roaming everywhere the children of God are gathered. Are you a wanderer? Rest.

http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bible.kingjamesbiblelite

1 Like

Re: The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell by mekzyjoe(m): 8:29am On May 22, 2019
nnamdiosu:

Thanks sir
My man kindly continue..This stories will touch lifes wether they agree or not..God bless u

2 Likes

Re: The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell by nnamdiosu(m): 8:35am On May 22, 2019
mekzyjoe:

My man kindly continue..This stories will touch lifes wether they agree or not..God bless u

I would. I will. I shall .
Thanks bro
Re: The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell by truthmatters: 11:58am On May 22, 2019
Ok
Re: The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell by mekzyjoe(m): 6:36pm On May 22, 2019
nnamdiosu:

Thanks bro
Still waiting
Re: The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell by Paulordiah(m): 4:04pm On May 23, 2019
hello truth matters, am Paul Ordiah , from olus irritec, we sell and install rain gun and all kinds of sprinklers, for more information call 08130378328
Re: The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell by Shepherd00: 11:23pm On May 23, 2019
Paulordiah:
hello truth matters, am Paul Ordiah , from olus irritec, we sell and install rain gun and all kinds of sprinklers, for more information call 08130378328
Go business section nah?

1 Like

Re: The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell by mekzyjoe(m): 8:21am On May 27, 2019
nnamdiosu:

Thanks bro
nnamdi my broda...y are u keeping us hanging
Re: The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell by nnamdiosu(m): 8:55am On May 27, 2019
mekzyjoe:

nnamdi my broda...y are u keeping us hanging

I'm sorry...would update by Gods grace today sir
Re: The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell by nnamdiosu(m): 1:30pm On May 27, 2019
Now, while i was out of my body, i noticed that i was extra light. i was also floating in the air. Like hovering a bit above the ground. I could also see very very far, if i wanted to see another country from where i was, i would have being able too. My emotions were heightened.
So when i sensed another presence around me and turned, i was shocked.

I saw 6 beings. their faces where like wolves, their teeth rooten but very sharp. Dirty mucus/saliva was oozing out of it. Their eyes was a mixture of both hatred, deep hatred and joy. They wore military suits that were very very old. On their hands where rusted but very effected chains. The moment they saw me, they threw it all over me. The moment the chains landed on me, their slowly gripped me. The more i struggled, the tighter it gripped me and the happier they were.

I struggled but it was in vain. These beings (demons) were very very strong. the strongest man on earth is still like a baby in their arms.
Then i noticed that the ground below us just opened, in a perfect circle, like a funnel and we descended with increasing speed. As we were descending, i lookup to to earth and i discovered something, all around the earth, they were holes, spinning round the whole world. People, lot of people were being sucked in the earth. In millions. From all nations. Japanese, chinese, black people, men, women, white people etc. An example of the spiral hole is below...

The more i descended, the darker and hotter it became. The darkness doesn't have n explanation. or comparison. In fact, when you close your eyes at mid night, it is very bright compared to what i saw. The demons around me were using their claws to scrape my skin. they were doing it in excitement, like when you are frying plantain, and are pinching it small small, knowing that you will feast on it at a later time.

then, without warning and suddenly we landed. the demons landed upright but i landed unprepared. THE MOMENT I LANDED, IT HT ME WITH A FULL FORCE. THE NOISE AND SMELL.
imagine like billions and billions of people screaming at the top of their voice at the same time. my ear drums almost split. the noise was unbearable. i put my hands on my ears in pains. Then the smell of a billion rotting flesh hit my noise. it felt like the worse smell ever.
All along i felt i was dreaming. i was like am i dreaming, where am i? what is this? etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell by nnamdiosu(m): 2:06pm On May 27, 2019
The environment was like where an atomic bomb had landed.
the sky was red and crimson. (a picture of it is below)
The ground was like a volcano/lava erupted place. There were pre historic birds flying in the skies. Occasionally they will swerve down and pluck the eyes of a victim below.

The heat was intensing. My tongue was as dry as wood. unimaginable thirst hit me.
In front of me was a long queue. Ahead of where the queue ended was a rusty black gate. At the top of the gate wasa sign saying..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell by mekzyjoe(m): 7:34am On May 28, 2019
Its better to repent now than to realise that there is life n hell after death which will be too late.may d grace n mercy of God not depart frm us

2 Likes

Re: The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell by Shepherd00: 8:05am On May 28, 2019
nnamdiosu:
Now, while i was out of my body, i noticed that i was extra light. i was also floating in the air. Like hovering a bit above the ground. I could also see very very far, if i wanted to see another country from where i was, i would have being able too. My emotions were heightened.
So when i sensed another presence around me and turned, i was shocked.

I saw 6 beings. their faces where like wolves, their teeth rooten but very sharp. Dirty mucus/saliva was oozing out of it. Their eyes was a mixture of both hatred, deep hatred and joy. They wore military suits that were very very old. On their hands where rusted but very effected chains. The moment they saw me, they threw it all over me. The moment the chains landed on me, their slowly gripped me. The more i struggled, the tighter it gripped me and the happier they were.

I struggled but it was in vain. These beings (demons) were very very strong. the strongest man on earth is still like a baby in their arms.
Then i noticed that the ground below us just opened, in a perfect circle, like a funnel and we descended with increasing speed. As we were descending, i lookup to to earth and i discovered something, all around the earth, they were holes, spinning round the whole world. People, lot of people were being sucked in the earth. In millions. From all nations. Japanese, chinese, black people, men, women, white people etc. An example of the spiral hole is below...

The more i descended, the darker and hotter it became. The darkness doesn't have n explanation. or comparison. In fact, when you close your eyes at mid night, it is very bright compared to what i saw. The demons around me were using their claws to scrape my skin. they were doing it in excitement, like when you are frying plantain, and are pinching it small small, knowing that you will feast on it at a later time.

then, without warning and suddenly we landed. the demons landed upright but i landed unprepared. THE MOMENT I LANDED, IT HT ME WITH A FULL FORCE. THE NOISE AND SMELL.
imagine like billions and billions of people screaming at the top of their voice at the same time. my ear drums almost split. the noise was unbearable. i put my hands on my ears in pains. Then the smell of a billion rotting flesh hit my noise. it felt like the worse smell ever.
All along i felt i was dreaming. i was like am i dreaming, where am i? what is this? etc
I read something very close to this in Swedenborg's 'Heaven And Hell.

These things must be real.
Re: The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell by nnamdiosu(m): 9:55am On May 28, 2019
Shepherd00:

I read something very close to this in Swedenborg's 'Heaven And Hell.

These things must be real.

Hello. No Sir .for this narration, it isn't real. Just pure fiction and imagination
Re: The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell by Shepherd00: 9:59am On May 28, 2019
nnamdiosu:

Hello. No Sir .for this narration, it isn't real. Just pure fiction and imagination
I didn't say it is, I'm saying I have read experiences like this which are real.

2 Likes

Re: The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell by nnamdiosu(m): 11:26am On May 28, 2019
Shepherd00:

I didn't say it is, I'm saying I have read experiences like this which are real.
oh ok. yes you're right sir. God bless
Re: The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell by mekzyjoe(m): 8:32am On May 29, 2019
nnamdiosu:

oh ok. yes you're right sir. God bless
Ride on Nnamdi
Re: The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell by nnamdiosu(m): 10:15am On May 29, 2019
nnamdiosu:
The environment was like where an atomic bomb had landed.
the sky was red and crimson. (a picture of it is below)
The ground was like a volcano/lava erupted place. There were pre historic birds flying in the skies. Occasionally they will swerve down and pluck the eyes of a victim below.

The heat was intensing. My tongue was as dry as wood. unimaginable thirst hit me.
In front of me was a long queue. Ahead of where the queue ended was a rusty black gate. At the top of the gate was a sign saying..

Slowly by slowly it began to dawn on me. my heart ached slowly and painfully. I began praying to God in my mind. But i noticed something. see, everyone on earth has a connection to God. But we dont notice it because it has being with us since we were born. Its like a secret connection to God. more or less like a conscience. But in hell, as i tried to pray, i noticed a void, a hole, a separation. It was like the phone at the other end (on God's side had closed forever).
It was like God had totally forgotten, expunged, eradicated me from his mind. See that was what Jesus felt when he cried out on the cross that God had forsaken him. It is the most fearful feeling of ll. and worse still, IT WAS GROWING.the separation was increasing. i knew i was forsaken forever. LIKE FOREVER.

WHAT IS FOREVER?
imagine the time it would take an ant going into a bar beach, collecting just one grain of sand. then moving from Africa to america to drop just that grain of sand. then walking back again to Africa to re pick just one grain if sand again. till all the grains of sand in the beach is removed.

imagine the time it would take you to go to all the countries in the world, count the number of trees one by one then come back and label them again

imagine the time it would take for you to go round the world and count all the hairs of all humans in the world and tabulate it, then gather all the ants in the world and put one strand of hair on each ant.

imagine the time it would take for you to gather all the ants in the world on top of each other one by one. If the ant line falls, restart again.

thats a bit of what eternity is.

I saw a lot of people gathered about me. and all this information was dawning on us. we were marching into a line, ahead of us were horrible demons eagerly waiting for us to cross the gate and seize us.

i had a feeling like the once a soul passes the gate, it was all over. A beautiful woman was about entering the gate when i looked up. The demons were salivating for her. she was trying to stop the movement of her legs to the gate, but she couldn't. neither could the rest of us. An unseen force was moving us towards the gate. as the woman got to the gate. one demon used a big syringe like tool to pierce her ribs. she screamed out in pain. i will never forget the screams as long as i live.

that alone brought a new degree of fear into my heart.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Jesus Christ Is God Why Is He Called God's Begotten Son / Did Jesus Commit Suicide? / Never Repay Evil with Evil. A True Life Lesson I Learnt This Evening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.