Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

My Ex Husband Left Me For Much Older Woman For Documents - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Husband Left Me For Much Older Woman For Documents (537 Views)

Guys, Share Your Sex Or Seduction Experience With A Much Older Female / Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? / I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Husband Left Me For Much Older Woman For Documents by Strongsoul: 1:24pm On May 19, 2019
Hello everyone.I been with my ex husbamd for 2 years in mariage.I am white he is Nigerian.I never felt that he realy loves me.I did all for him i payed bils rent food.He was in my country Ilegaly.He was always selfish n only thinking about himself bt if i have any problem he wont be there for me.He was expecting me to fix his documents but i couldnt.At end i removed his child and after that he left me because he thought i can delivery baby in Germany and get him documents but i couldnt.He left to his country now and is waiting for woman from US that is 30 years older then him to come mary him.He stil chats me up n tels me he loves me.He told me he is with that woman coz of interes bt that i should move on..Pls people what should i do and what should i think of him?
Re: My Ex Husband Left Me For Much Older Woman For Documents by Owiii(m): 1:36pm On May 19, 2019
He has asked you to move on with your life. Why don't you just let him be. I believe he was in love with you just because of the papers. Since you can't give him the papers, the love dropped. Use your head
Re: My Ex Husband Left Me For Much Older Woman For Documents by Davash222(m): 1:43pm On May 19, 2019
You're white. You mean Albino or

(1) (Reply)

What Do Pastors Mean By Things Of The World? / How To EASILY Make Your Penis Bigger In Just 6 Minutes While You Take A Shower! / We Sell Designer Wristwatches.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.