Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation (18987 Views)

Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted / President Buhari May Re-Present Lauretta Onochie For INEC Post / Keystone Bank: Buhari Campaign Group Sues Atiku, Demands N40m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation by Bitterleafsoup: 8:19pm On May 19, 2019
Chukwurah003:

You’re just braindead like every Atiku supporter. Not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation by CHEEPO: 8:21pm On May 19, 2019
id911:
Lauretta Onochie is extremely ugly both within and outside. I don't know how the man that married her is coping with such an extraordinary useless woman

Even if I'm promised to be paid 100 million just to have a one night stand with her, I would outrightly reject it because I always feel like throwing up each time I see her

You will be poor for life if u do so bro.
Re: Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation by AngelicBeing: 8:27pm On May 19, 2019
Kingosytex:
interesting times ahead, i pray this country doesn't fall into a full state of anarchy
You pray ke, the country is already in chaos, anarchy and confusion grin
Re: Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation by DonMekino(m): 8:27pm On May 19, 2019
greatiyk4u:
Those whop were Articulated before election are what now
Deatikulated, misatikulated all disobediently
Re: Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation by Realcash224(m): 8:28pm On May 19, 2019
If Atiku fit make him visit UAE
Re: Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 19, 2019
I have been resilient since I swear I have not seen a penny please Nairalanders I have limited time left please check my signature this is really important my life is on the line my mental state of mind is on the line I don't want to give up on life now please anything nothing is little
Re: Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation by bmos(m): 8:31pm On May 19, 2019
Casptainspecial:
Heeeyah
Atiku is broke and seeking for recovery by all mean.

How many time has PMB been label as a terrorist or sponsorer ?

Yu need to get use to it

Yes. Real leaders get used to be called derogatory names. And they dont bark in frustrations but rather swallow it silently. Why is Atiku barking now? If na so, Buhari for don swallow Kanu and Fani Kayode who call him Jubrin of Sudan. Why Atiku no sue Kanu and FG for saying he is a Camerounian?
Re: Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation by sammie99: 8:33pm On May 19, 2019
Diz ashawo no go respect herself
Re: Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 8:35pm On May 19, 2019
id911:
Lauretta Onochie is extremely ugly both within and outside. I don't know how the man that married her is coping with such an extraordinary useless woman

Even if I'm promised to be paid 100 million just to have a one night stand with her, I would outrightly reject it because I always feel like throwing up each time I see her
Bro 100million no be small money, you would even lick her toto
Re: Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation by id911(m): 8:36pm On May 19, 2019
CHEEPO:

You will be poor for life if u do so bro.

Na lie bro
Re: Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation by id911(m): 8:37pm On May 19, 2019
AbbeyvanPersie:

Bro 100million no be small money, you would even lick her toto

It can never happen...not with that woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation by seborrhic: 8:37pm On May 19, 2019
id911:

Nauseating is the word that summarises everything about her,you feel like throwing up anytime you see her in pictures or on television.
I can't even bear to watch her on TV.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 19, 2019
This drunkard again? Lauretta

Re: Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation by Afamed: 8:39pm On May 19, 2019
greatiyk4u:
Those who were Articulated before election are what now
They are Atiquiet now e.g Pa Chukwudi 44, Tonyebarcanista and the rest wailers
Re: Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation by id911(m): 8:39pm On May 19, 2019
Chukwurah003:

You’re just braindead like every Atiku supporter. Not surprised.

Na poo full ur brain, never see buharist wey get sense
Re: Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation by AllenSpencer: 8:42pm On May 19, 2019
greatiyk4u:

AtiQuite
Re: Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation by Kingabest(m): 8:52pm On May 19, 2019
oluchisimfred:
Atiku Abubakar, the PDP Presidential candidate in the 2019 election has demanded an apology and N500m from Lauretta Onochie over an alleged defamation. Atiku through his lawyer Mike Ozekhome, threatened to begin a N2 billion suit against her if she refused to meet his demands, following her claims that he was placed on a watch list in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).

However in a letter which countered the claim, Atiku Abubakar demanded an apology and N500m from Lauretta Onochie over the alleged defamation. He further asked her to publish a retraction in six national newspapers and one international daily, as well as on social media.

The letter reads: “Your odious publication is clearly also aimed at rubbishing our client’s image and reputation,” the letter read.“It has caused him national and international backlash and embarrassment and done incalculable damage to him. Your publication has also caused our client, in the eyes of reasonable members of the public, unspeakable odium, obloquy, hatred, ridicule and psychological trauma.“He has thereby been subjected to the shame and infamy of being viewed by members of the public as not only corrupt, but as a terrorist and sponsor of terrorism. Numerous telephone calls, emails, visits, letters and private social media chats by his family members, friends, political and business associates, and international statesmen and women in the last few days attest to the alarm and serious concerns generated by your false publication.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/19/atiku-demands-apology-and-n500m-from-lauretta-onochie-for-defamation/

Re: Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:56pm On May 19, 2019
id911:

Re: Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation by mankand(m): 8:58pm On May 19, 2019
etrouble:
Yoruba bastards in PDP in conjuction with money hungry Igbos have run Atiku bankrupt. He is now looking for money even in the dustbin. Kobo, you will not get. You better go and become Nyesom Wike's boy, he will give you borehole and street light contract so that you and your numerous wives will not starve because in few months time, your Intels that you have been using to defraud Nigeria will be gounded.

Guess this is one of the bot accounts created by Israelis
Re: Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation by osculatedon(m): 9:02pm On May 19, 2019
Casptainspecial

post=78528027:

Heeeyah
Atiku is broke and seeking for recovery by all mean.

How many time has PMB been label as a terrorist or sponsorer ?

Yu need to get use to it

Why not him go to court and seek a redress, just the way Atiku has done. Dumb follower.
Re: Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation by Imo1stson: 9:04pm On May 19, 2019
The question mark means she didn't accuse him. She just asked a question
Re: Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation by DerideGull(m): 9:07pm On May 19, 2019
greatiyk4u:

Now, they have been Buharized. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation by DerideGull(m): 9:10pm On May 19, 2019
princekalani:
Is like madam palm wine powerless is in serious trouble.

Absolutely not!!!!
Re: Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation by Princeofasia: 9:12pm On May 19, 2019
is 500m not suppose to be chicken change for ati?ku
Re: Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation by DerideGull(m): 9:15pm On May 19, 2019
ollysaks:
That woman that always talks under the influence of Palmwine

Are you okay or under the influence of palm wine too? Should UAE authority not have a close attention on a Nigerian VIP who has just lost an election? If anything happens to Atiku while on the tour of UAE, the Nigerian government as well as the government of UAE must be blamed.
Re: Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:24pm On May 19, 2019
This woman and her running mouth.. well I wonder if after May 29, she is not reappointed....then i go talk
Re: Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation by Oyinlomobambam(m): 9:31pm On May 19, 2019
oluchisimfred:
Atiku Abubakar, the PDP Presidential candidate in the 2019 election has demanded an apology and N500m from Lauretta Onochie over an alleged defamation. Atiku through his lawyer Mike Ozekhome, threatened to begin a N2 billion suit against her if she refused to meet his demands, following her claims that he was placed on a watch list in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).

However in a letter which countered the claim, Atiku Abubakar demanded an apology and N500m from Lauretta Onochie over the alleged defamation. He further asked her to publish a retraction in six national newspapers and one international daily, as well as on social media.

The letter reads: “Your odious publication is clearly also aimed at rubbishing our client’s image and reputation,” the letter read.“It has caused him national and international backlash and embarrassment and done incalculable damage to him. Your publication has also caused our client, in the eyes of reasonable members of the public, unspeakable odium, obloquy, hatred, ridicule and psychological trauma.“He has thereby been subjected to the shame and infamy of being viewed by members of the public as not only corrupt, but as a terrorist and sponsor of terrorism. Numerous telephone calls, emails, visits, letters and private social media chats by his family members, friends, political and business associates, and international statesmen and women in the last few days attest to the alarm and serious concerns generated by your false publication.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/19/atiku-demands-apology-and-n500m-from-lauretta-onochie-for-defamation/

I will be very happy if Atiku sue Obasanjo for calling him thief
Re: Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation by Rule4God(m): 9:32pm On May 19, 2019
id911:

I thought I was alone that is seeing that her ugliness in & out. Thank God I'm not just been hateful.

Honestly, she's too ugly even with make-up & access to money, she's still dam ugly!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ben Kalu Reacts To Exclusion Of South East From 9th NASS Leadership / Governor Godwin Obaseki Swears In 19 Female Aides - Pictures / Alhassan Ado Garba Hires Thugs To Attack Community For Asking Questions - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.