Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Barlady Offers Sex Service To Customer After Drinking Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Barlady Offers Sex Service To Customer After Drinking Video (4955 Views)

My NYSC Sex Service: The Juliet Ministration / My NYSC Sex Service: Fucking Chioma Big Yansh / My NYSC Sex Service To My Principal And Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barlady Offers Sex Service To Customer After Drinking Video by jumia1: 3:00pm On May 19, 2019
This lady was caught in the bar sex in the toilet with the customer after drinking.She styled gave the guy, condom to come and meet her.
Click and watch:http://jumiaforum.com/listing/footagehow-bar-ladies-offer-extra-sex-services-to-guys-who-come-to-drink/

Re: Barlady Offers Sex Service To Customer After Drinking Video by jumia1: 12:42pm On May 23, 2019
You can pick up any beautiful ladies and sleep with them in bar when you go there to drink
Re: Barlady Offers Sex Service To Customer After Drinking Video by jumia1: 1:52pm On May 26, 2019
The lady in question was caught on CCT camera
Re: Barlady Offers Sex Service To Customer After Drinking Video by jumia1: 10:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
It is not new,most men sleep with bar ladies after drinks
Re: Barlady Offers Sex Service To Customer After Drinking Video by jumia1: 3:31pm On Jul 31, 2019
Most bar ladies that serve drinks do run,because the money they pay them is too small so many of them do it to survive.
Re: Barlady Offers Sex Service To Customer After Drinking Video by jumia1: 11:43am On Oct 08, 2019
Runs every where
Re: Barlady Offers Sex Service To Customer After Drinking Video by jumia1: 7:14am On Nov 16, 2019
?

(1) (Reply)

Why A Girl Left My House Immediately She Came To Visit Me. / Nigerian Women Are Extremely Reckless. My Experience This Month / Some Ladies Will Remain Single For The Rest Of Their Life Because Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.