Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,759 members, 7,813,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Name A Nairalander Whose Comments Have Always Make Sense To You. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name A Nairalander Whose Comments Have Always Make Sense To You. (7417 Views)

Name A Nairalander Whose Comments You Always Like Sometimes Without Reading!. / Name That Nairalander Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For / Mention A Nairalander Whose Download History Looks Like This (just4fun). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name A Nairalander Whose Comments Have Always Make Sense To You. by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 20, 2019
I will give it all to the lucifer guy,Luciferkoran
Re: Name A Nairalander Whose Comments Have Always Make Sense To You. by crackhaus: 11:04pm On May 20, 2019
truthsayer009:
Anti.brutus Crackhaus and Pc.guru1

Always making sense every time.

I would have added Coco.candy but her hot mouth like Tatashe pepper would not let her Rest. cheesy
Re: Name A Nairalander Whose Comments Have Always Make Sense To You. by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 20, 2019
MariaLavina:
Thank you. smiley

Mtchew! you ke? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Name A Nairalander Whose Comments Have Always Make Sense To You. by jaksmillioniar: 5:05pm On May 21, 2019
bukatyne and safarigirl
Re: Name A Nairalander Whose Comments Have Always Make Sense To You. by jaksmillioniar: 5:11pm On May 21, 2019
truthsayer009:
Antibrutus Crackhaus and Pcguru1

Always making sense every time.

I would have added Cococandy but her hot mouth like Tatashe pepper would not let her Rest. cheesy
i respect cococandy before but as I see DAT got bad feelings towards men and always insult someone I begin to hate her. dangotesmummy too was sweet to me in rooms before now she change too. dey got a bad attitude
Re: Name A Nairalander Whose Comments Have Always Make Sense To You. by dangotesmummy: 5:16pm On May 21, 2019
jaksmillioniar:

i respect cococandy before but as I see DAT got bad feelings towards men and always insult someone I begin to hate her. dangotesmummy too was sweet to me in rooms before now she change too. dey got a bad attitude
which year you wan get sense?
Re: Name A Nairalander Whose Comments Have Always Make Sense To You. by jaksmillioniar: 5:26pm On May 21, 2019
dangotesmummy:
which year you wan get sense?
I put a blog in family rooms but u came as a parrot to insult me. did u see me insult u back I will Neva insult u cos I care a lot.ask urself is dis how we were in the rooms? ask urself wen did you start using bad word on me. u are forced cos dats wen u are influenced in a bad way.go in peace dear

2 Likes

Re: Name A Nairalander Whose Comments Have Always Make Sense To You. by Mekenz(m): 7:28pm On May 21, 2019
Rich dad. (very principled, lives no stone unturned while dishing advice.

Nwamaikpe( very knowledgeable at so many things/funny comments, I will love to meet him one day)

Victorian (I enjoy reading her numerous lies)
Re: Name A Nairalander Whose Comments Have Always Make Sense To You. by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 21, 2019
Lordko, Jaru and Mimzzy
Re: Name A Nairalander Whose Comments Have Always Make Sense To You. by dangotesmummy: 9:33pm On May 21, 2019
jaksmillioniar:
I put a blog in family rooms but u came as a parrot to insult me. did u see me insult u back I will Neva insult u cos I care a lot.ask urself is dis how we were in the rooms? ask urself wen did you start using bad word on me. u are forced cos dats wen u are influenced in a bad way.go in peace dear
I do not have any regrets insulting you because you deserved the insults and will still insult you if you keep slandering me and trying to throw yourself at me all over nairaland

INSULTS NOT REGRETTED
Re: Name A Nairalander Whose Comments Have Always Make Sense To You. by jaksmillioniar: 9:48pm On May 21, 2019
dangotesmummy:
I do not have any regrets insulting you because you deserved the insults and will still insult you if you keep slandering me and trying to throw yourself at me all over nairaland

INSULTS NOT REGRETTED
dear I wont Lie care About u.u mean a lot but were did I slander u? even wen we fight I Neva slander or throw myself at u. gosh
Re: Name A Nairalander Whose Comments Have Always Make Sense To You. by creolehunt: 9:52pm On May 21, 2019
Nwaamaikpe
tripitaka
Efewestern

1 Like

Re: Name A Nairalander Whose Comments Have Always Make Sense To You. by dangotesmummy: 6:31am On May 22, 2019
jaksmillioniar:

dear I wont Lie care About u.u mean a lot but were did I slander u? even wen we fight I Neva slander or throw myself at u. gosh
Yoruba's say a liar knows when he lies.its not me that will tell you the lie you told ,go and check It yourself
Re: Name A Nairalander Whose Comments Have Always Make Sense To You. by jaksmillioniar: 6:28pm On May 22, 2019
dangotesmummy:
Yoruba's say a liar knows when he lies.its not me that will tell you the lie you told ,go and check It yourself
baby girl I check all our chat in dis month I Neva saw any I attack u or use bad word on u even in my other acct. am a matured guy if I do u wrong I apologize show me were I offend u and am sorry.

1 Like

Re: Name A Nairalander Whose Comments Have Always Make Sense To You. by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 23, 2019
truthsayer009:

Mtchew! you ke? cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin
see ya nose grin
Re: Name A Nairalander Whose Comments Have Always Make Sense To You. by Rhemy2013(f): 8:14pm On May 23, 2019
RoyalBlak007

2 Likes

Re: Name A Nairalander Whose Comments Have Always Make Sense To You. by sunnychibs(m): 11:00pm On May 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe
Richdad50
Donstan18 aka IamD18
Lucifer guy

1 Like

Re: Name A Nairalander Whose Comments Have Always Make Sense To You. by Raalsalghul: 2:57pm On May 25, 2019
Jacktheripper:
I know lots of people here don't comment by thinking straight. But that doesn't mean we don't have sensible people among us who are Mr. Incredible when it comes to their comments/analysis on the subject matter.

In my own personal opinion, Fattkay drops some of the most interesting and insightful comments I have seen on this forum. I think he goes by the same username with Fattbabakay.

So over to you guys, who do you think drops the comments that make sense the most?
Luciferapostle
Luciferdisciple
Luciferreverend
Luciferevangelist
Luciferadvocate
Luciferredeemed
Lucifervirgin
LuciferAnointed
Luciferprayer
Lucifersinless
LuciferYahweh
Lucifersticala
Luciferupright
LuciferKoran
LuciferPastor
LuciferJehovah
Lucifersticala
Lucifercatholic
LuciferAkbar
Lucifercelibate
Lucifergospel
LuciferRamadan
LuciferMessiah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name A Nairalander Whose Comments Have Always Make Sense To You. by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 26, 2019
NwaAmaikpe
Lucifer dude
Re: Name A Nairalander Whose Comments Have Always Make Sense To You. by Jokerman(m): 5:52pm On May 26, 2019
Leriebloom does

Buh her ego is too big .... She does as if she doesn't eat Eba and ewedu
Re: Name A Nairalander Whose Comments Have Always Make Sense To You. by fcdgrand(m): 9:03pm On May 26, 2019
UBUNJA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name A Nairalander Whose Comments Have Always Make Sense To You. by Leriebloom(f): 11:01pm On May 26, 2019
Jokerman:
Leriebloom does

Buh her ego is too big .... She does as if she doesn't eat Eba and ewedu

Lol. How now?
My favourite food is vegetable soup and eba sef
Re: Name A Nairalander Whose Comments Have Always Make Sense To You. by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:53pm On May 27, 2019
Ubunja!!!! IamD18, Nwaamaikpe(my hero), and that lucifer guy Lmao

Special shootout to my old friend coogar!!
Re: Name A Nairalander Whose Comments Have Always Make Sense To You. by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:01pm On May 27, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Luciferapostle Luciferdisciple Luciferreverend Luciferevangelist Luciferadvocate Luciferredeemed Lucifervirgin LuciferAnointed Luciferprayer Lucifersinless LuciferYahweh Lucifersticala Luciferupright LuciferKoran LuciferPastor LuciferJehovah Lucifersticala Lucifercatholic LuciferAkbar Lucifercelibate Lucifergospel
Lmao
Re: Name A Nairalander Whose Comments Have Always Make Sense To You. by Mariangeles(f): 2:18pm On May 27, 2019
YoungDaNaval:
Ubunja!!!! IamD18, Nwaamaikpe(my hero), and that lucifer guy Lmao

Special shootout to my old friend coogar!!
Why am I not surprised ?

That you split yourself into different monikers does not change who you are . angry
Those who know know
Re: Name A Nairalander Whose Comments Have Always Make Sense To You. by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 27, 2019
ubunja

CAPSLOCKED.

i like capslocked bluntness to ever comment .. niqqi is just so fuckn straight forward..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name A Nairalander Whose Comments Have Always Make Sense To You. by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:34pm On May 27, 2019
Mariangeles:
Why am I not surprised ?

That you split yourself into different monikers does not change who you are . angry
Those who know know
Lmao who be this one eeeh!!
Re: Name A Nairalander Whose Comments Have Always Make Sense To You. by Mariangeles(f): 2:38pm On May 27, 2019
YoungDaNaval:
Lmao who be this one eeeh!!
No worry yourself seh!
Re: Name A Nairalander Whose Comments Have Always Make Sense To You. by Jokerman(m): 4:28pm On May 29, 2019
Leriebloom:

Lol. How now?
My favourite food is vegetable soup and eba sef

Lol...... Lies.. I saw your Instagram pics o
Re: Name A Nairalander Whose Comments Have Always Make Sense To You. by tinny898(m): 7:26pm On May 29, 2019
the bet9ja guy grin
Re: Name A Nairalander Whose Comments Have Always Make Sense To You. by Leriebloom(f): 9:06pm On Jun 08, 2019
Jokerman:

Lol...... Lies.. I saw your Instagram pics o

Seriously it is
Re: Name A Nairalander Whose Comments Have Always Make Sense To You. by Jokerman(m): 8:07am On Jun 09, 2019
Leriebloom:

Seriously it is

I felt you'd be the semo and vegetable crew.. because it rare to see ladies saying they like Eba, Buh since you are eastern , I believe you winkw

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastors Wife Turns Runs Girl. / Most Awkward Place You Had Sex Before / URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.