Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,456 members, 7,958,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:13 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State (23086 Views)

Woman Runs For Her Life As Herdsmen Chase Her With Knives Leaving Her With Injur / Half Nude Women Chase Away Police As Ijaw Escalate Fight With Oba Of Benin / "Herdsmen Chase, Attack & Rape Us; Say All Lands Belong To Buhari" - Delta Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:27pm On May 19, 2019
Destiny34:
LOL! They're welcome by yoruba Muslims!

Your head is paining you abi?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by colbankz(m): 9:28pm On May 19, 2019
The security Agencies & Federal Govt. Will turn deaf ears to this. For over 2years now Fulani herdmen been disturbing public peace yet they are not been tagged terrorist group. The fucking truth is the PRESIDENT of the day and most of followers are nothing but HYPOCRITE.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by RTSC: 9:28pm On May 19, 2019
Nothing to see here.
If you talk too much, they would accuse you of hate.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by Just2endowed2(m): 9:30pm On May 19, 2019
Is obj right after all?

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by stonemasonn: 9:31pm On May 19, 2019
Oya OPC, your tomato farm is under attack, they said you must not grow tomato,you must buy tomatoes from them northerners.
Oya over to you Gani Adams.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by tysontim(m): 9:32pm On May 19, 2019
Us at Edo say bye to them
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 19, 2019
In totality I condemn such invasion.

Government and security agencies should sit and quickly solve the issue before it escalates...

Proper guidance and security measures be taken and at same time all conflicting factors be resolved.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by Yankee101: 9:34pm On May 19, 2019
I laugh in Swahili

Buhari must leave after 4 years of second term, dead or alive.

Then we'll see when federal might does not protect this lawlessness anymore
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by Realdeals(m): 9:37pm On May 19, 2019
Why suprised, yhey want to reclaim the grazing route, President Buhari have said that is the only solution to herdsmen attack.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by Futureleader201(m): 9:39pm On May 19, 2019
This is a good news.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:39pm On May 19, 2019
Next level jare

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by DerideGull(m): 9:41pm On May 19, 2019
How did Nigeria get to this point? I guess it points the year, 1967 when the Yoruba and most of the so-called ethnic minorities in southern Nigeria joined the conniving Fulani, Kanuri and confused ethnic minorities in northern region to precipitate a war on Biafra. You got One- Nigeria indeed.

13 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by Mcreloaded(m): 9:48pm On May 19, 2019
Akoko edo in Edo State comes to mind

Mind you no Akoko of Ondo State.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:51pm On May 19, 2019
Enjoy Your Next Level In Ogun State Biko...

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by Westsida: 9:53pm On May 19, 2019
This Phlatheaded beasts of no Nation from the barren land that’s always squatting in another mans land with their useless made in Igbo land edited news.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by JonDon12: 9:54pm On May 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by Princedapace(m): 9:55pm On May 19, 2019
May God help us all.

Nairalanders, a very good friend of mine is doing her PhD and she needs our help. She needs us to help answer her survey questions which is part of her course requirements. It is an online survey from university of Florida and it won't take more than five minutes of your time.
Pls, let help a sister to meet part of her course requirements. If you are led and you care to help, simply visit the survey form here:

Hello dear. I am conducting a study to test the role of chemists or road side drug sellers in determining drug competency in Nigeria. Please follow this link and help me take a quick survey https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0jNcmnnAygN1BYx

Thank you so much for your help.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by ken6488(m): 9:58pm On May 19, 2019
Not my problem

Problem is if they are done with SW

They might be heading to SS kiss

Make ona reason am na

Note NC has been conquered
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by SLAP44: 10:01pm On May 19, 2019
Osagyefo98:
In totality I condemn such invasion.

Government and security agencies should sit and quickly solve the issue before it escalates...

Proper guidance and security measures be taken and at same time all conflicting factors be resolved.

While you troll igbos, your home burns.

11 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by SOFTENGR: 10:02pm On May 19, 2019
Afonja shouting that their masters are coming grin grin grin
Next level!

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by Shinjitsu: 10:02pm On May 19, 2019
Game time lol
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by SOFTENGR: 10:03pm On May 19, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by poseidon12: 10:03pm On May 19, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Who asked for the tribe of the bandits?

What is wrong in mentioning the tribe? Are you scared because it's Fulani?

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by SLAP44: 10:03pm On May 19, 2019
Yankee101:
I laugh in Swahili

Before the end of 4 years, there might be Fulani governors in all SW states

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by poseidon12: 10:07pm On May 19, 2019
stonemasonn:
Oya OPC, your tomato farm is under attack, they said you must not grow tomato,you must buy tomatoes from them northerners.
Oya over to you Gani Adams.

Seems like Gani Adams is all talk and no actions.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by LazyGold(m): 10:07pm On May 19, 2019
SLAP44:

Lol like they are not sacking you in South East

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by arantess: 10:08pm On May 19, 2019
AceRoyal:
If this ugly Fulani herdsmen menace trend is not properly handled, it might just be the catalyst for the implosion of this nation. tongue
Na English u dey speak, catalyst ko

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 19, 2019
SLAP44:

Am not as senseless like the underaged here, so if u think I will join uu guys in this charade in the name. Of comment then u in for a shocker.....

Enwero m efe nkogheri......
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by poseidon12: 10:09pm On May 19, 2019
Yankee101:
I laugh in Swahili

By then the Buhari's Fulani militants must have taken over most of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by LazyGold(m): 10:10pm On May 19, 2019
SLAP44:

Lol

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by LazyGold(m): 10:12pm On May 19, 2019
SLAP44:

Before the end of 4 years, there might be Fulani governors in all SW states

Before the end of 4 years there will be no Igbo in South East

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robbers Kill A Man In Gombe, Snatch His Bike (Disturbing Photos) / Suspected Herdsmen Rape 80-year-old Woman To Death On Her Farmland In Ondo / I Decided To Join 419 Because 419 Suspects Duped Me (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.