Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:22 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State (23081 Views)

Woman Runs For Her Life As Herdsmen Chase Her With Knives Leaving Her With Injur / Half Nude Women Chase Away Police As Ijaw Escalate Fight With Oba Of Benin / "Herdsmen Chase, Attack & Rape Us; Say All Lands Belong To Buhari" - Delta Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 20, 2019
Firgemachar:

[s]What a lame retort!

Even Nnamdi Kanu knows a great honour has been bestowed on Abiola. Zik or Ojukwu can NEVER come close.

Awolowo, also a GCFR, continues to be honoured by the Nigerian state. His grand son in law is VP and has been acting president severally. His grandson is holding a juicy political appointment. And so on and so forth. Can the same be said of Zik or Ojukwu and their families

So you see, Igbos are no match for we Yorubas anytime any day.

On the economy, I happy your brain has been reset to reality by the thread I pointed you to.... grin
[/s]

Otapiapia Ambassador's grandson in law was insulted by a mere Governor who called him a commissioner! grin

He was lambasted and disgraced by Peter Obi and turned into a stammerer during the political debate! grin grin cheesy

He is only used as a mere errand boy who was sent to go to the market and distribute N10k to buy votes!!! embarassed

As for the link of the thread you posted, i didn't bother to click on it because it is surely the handiwork of a fellow omoluabeast like you with the usual amala and ewedu journalism which reeks of fake information! cool cool

As for Igbos not being a match to yorubas we agree...especially in the area below...

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by Firgemachar: 8:34pm On May 20, 2019
prince3009:

Otapiapia Ambassador's grandson in law was insulted by a mere Governor who called him a commissioner! grin

He was lambasted and disgraced by Peter Obi and turned into a stammerer during the political debate! grin grin cheesy

He is only used as a mere errand boy who was sent to go to the market and distribute N10k to buy votes!!! embarassed

As for the link of the thread you posted, i didn't bother to click on it because it is surely the handiwork of a fellow omoluabeast like you with the usual amala and ewedu journalism which reeks of fake information! cool cool

You are still grasping unto straws Pathetic!

When last has Igbo smelt VP not to talk about acting president Continue shouting sour grapes... grin

As regards the Yoruba thread, wasn't there a counter Igbo thread It failed woefully... grin Your people stopped short of posting 2 by 2 shop businesses... grin What a shame!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by Nobody: 12:11am On May 21, 2019
Firgemachar:

You are still grasping unto straws Pathetic!

When last has Igbo smelt VP not to talk about acting president Continue shouting sour grapes... grin

As regards the Yoruba thread, wasn't there a counter Igbo thread It failed woefully... grin Your people stopped short of posting 2 by 2 shop businesses... grin What a shame!

Why do your silly replies sound like your smelly tribe and the great Igbos are into any sort of competition? Are you this jobless?? Wasn't Ekwueme a VP?

The more omoluabeasts like you try to defend your tribe, the more embarrassing it is for you brown roofers!

Shame on you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Chase Away Farmers From Odu'a Farm In Ogun State by Firgemachar: 3:48am On May 21, 2019
prince3009:

Why do your silly replies sound like your smelly tribe and the great Igbos are into any sort of competition? Are you this jobless?? Wasn't Ekwueme a VP?

The more omoluabeasts like you try to defend your tribe, the more embarrassing it is for you brown roofers!

Shame on you!

I see you are quite dull in comprehension.

I asked when last did an Igbo man smell VP not to talk about acting presidency/presidency and not if an Igbo has ever been one.

All the same, Ekwueme who left govt poorer than he came into it ended up in prison while Shagari, his boss, was given a mere house arrest.
Are you still in doubt who the slaves are

Come on, Igbos don't come close to Yorubas by any means. You guys will die trying to measure up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robbers Kill A Man In Gombe, Snatch His Bike (Disturbing Photos) / I Decided To Join 419 Because 419 Suspects Duped Me (Video, Photos) / Insecurity: Families Give Their Daughters To Bandits As Brides For Protection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.