Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

If You Are Ready To Have Sex Right Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Ready To Have Sex Right Now (1275 Views)

Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Ready To Have Sex Right Now by Sunnyshinylight(f): 6:12pm On May 19, 2019
Then, Change your mind and remember this moment isn't important but the time to come...,

You could have All The pleasure you crave, but remember and firmly remember all will fade away but God Almighty will live forever with you... When you grow old the cravings disappears and you are like where did they go

Are you ready for eternity with Christ Jesus our Lord God Almighty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Ready To Have Sex Right Now by Sunnyshinylight(f): 12:26pm On May 20, 2019
Hallelujah
Re: If You Are Ready To Have Sex Right Now by Sunnyshinylight(f): 4:47pm On May 20, 2019
Heart
Re: If You Are Ready To Have Sex Right Now by Bloooody(m): 4:49pm On May 20, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:
Then, Change your mind and remember this moment isn't important but the time to come...,

You could have All The pleasure you crave, but remember and firmly remember all will fade away but God Almighty will live forever with you... When you grow old the cravings disappears and you are like where did they go

Are you ready for eternity with Christ Jesus our Lord God Almighty
I want to have Anal sex with Mary.
Re: If You Are Ready To Have Sex Right Now by Sunnyshinylight(f): 6:00pm On May 20, 2019
Oh sweet
Re: If You Are Ready To Have Sex Right Now by jbblues24(m): 8:23am On May 24, 2019
I think I'm crying. It's that amazing.

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Understand Nairaland Again!!! / "I Wokeup Hot. Been Celibate For Over 3 Years" - Tonto Dikeh Laments / Lady Caught Raping ,mental, Man Cos Of Big D*** Video 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.