Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Can HIV Positive Persons Join The Nigeria Military? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can HIV Positive Persons Join The Nigeria Military? (23360 Views)

Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive / NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons / I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can HIV Positive Persons Join The Nigeria Military? by queengift(f): 10:18pm On May 19, 2019
jimmyLd101:
Some people no even get sense you get HIV you they find Nigeria Navy abi na waiting him talk self are you medically fit? You get HIV na Oyo be ur case nobody wan sell form for yourself no be America we they ooo.You get HIV better go die jeje

This your comment can send on into depression, let's watch our comments.

Remember you can contact HIV tomorrow.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can HIV Positive Persons Join The Nigeria Military? by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 19, 2019
No, but why join the Nigeria.
My brother life is sweet oh
Re: Can HIV Positive Persons Join The Nigeria Military? by Lexusgs430: 10:19pm On May 19, 2019
Ninethmare:
Please is there restriction for HIV positive person joining the military or para military in Nigeria?

Cause I very sure those with HIV will want to know

Please your contribution is needed.

Thanks

I think a blood test is usually conducted during interview process...........
Re: Can HIV Positive Persons Join The Nigeria Military? by SlimBrawnie(f): 10:19pm On May 19, 2019
Why do comments here make it look like all soldiers go to war, reason why they must be medically fit?
Re: Can HIV Positive Persons Join The Nigeria Military? by MKULTRA: 10:21pm On May 19, 2019
Yes
As a Biological weapon grin
Re: Can HIV Positive Persons Join The Nigeria Military? by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:21pm On May 19, 2019
No! Because they use to rape prostitutes en mass after which the prostitutes will go back to business after bail.

1 Like

Re: Can HIV Positive Persons Join The Nigeria Military? by jimmyLd101: 10:22pm On May 19, 2019
queengift:
Yes, your status can't stop you from getting a job, if it does you can sue the organization.
Though this is Nigeria, they might start reasoning like Nigerians, that the fellow will spread the virus, which is wrong
So this is Nigeria we should reason like America?.who. go even sell form for you . Na only yellow fever them fit join.you no well sir

1 Like

Re: Can HIV Positive Persons Join The Nigeria Military? by Obatechit1: 10:22pm On May 19, 2019
Chai.

Re: Can HIV Positive Persons Join The Nigeria Military? by femi4: 10:22pm On May 19, 2019
Ninethmare:
Please is there restriction for HIV positive person joining the military or para military in Nigeria?

Thanks

Are you HIV?
Re: Can HIV Positive Persons Join The Nigeria Military? by HitSong: 10:24pm On May 19, 2019
Deathisfree:
Please say something nice. Some HIV victims are reading this ,don’t thrigger suicide please
You're wise....

2 Likes

Re: Can HIV Positive Persons Join The Nigeria Military? by babyfaceafrica: 10:31pm On May 19, 2019
SlimBrawnie:
Why do comments here make it look like all soldiers go to war, reason why they must be medically fit?
even if you are a Cook in the army.. you will still do test... so no HIV patient can be admitted..simple!!..you will even do periodic test
Re: Can HIV Positive Persons Join The Nigeria Military? by jimmyLd101: 10:33pm On May 19, 2019
queengift:

This your comment can send on into depression, let's watch our comments.

Remember you can contact HIV tomorrow.
Your generation go contact HIV tommorow come give me na depressed fellow why you no go join anxiety and depression group
Re: Can HIV Positive Persons Join The Nigeria Military? by SOFTDRINK: 10:39pm On May 19, 2019
anyimontana:
They can only join yellow fever
Your own bad mouth na first class

Re: Can HIV Positive Persons Join The Nigeria Military? by sowilli: 10:42pm On May 19, 2019
queengift:
Yes, your status can't stop you from getting a job, if it does you can sue the organization.
Though this is Nigeria, they might start reasoning like Nigerians, that the fellow will spread the virus, which is wrong
you actually think a prospective employer would tell you they denied you because you are HIV positive or black or white. Lols ... abstain or use a condom if you are looking to build a career as an employee. It will help you.

1 Like

Re: Can HIV Positive Persons Join The Nigeria Military? by horlarjhidey(m): 10:46pm On May 19, 2019
Ninethmare:

Thanks

No it’s not allowed, you will be screen out at recruitment center base on medical ground/fitness
Re: Can HIV Positive Persons Join The Nigeria Military? by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:59pm On May 19, 2019
jimmyLd101:
Some people no even get sense you get HIV you they find Nigeria Navy abi na waiting him talk self are you medically fit? You get HIV na Oyo be ur case nobody wan sell form for yourself no be America we they ooo.You get HIV better go die jeje
you have lead in ur veins not blood I must exclaim!!!!!
Re: Can HIV Positive Persons Join The Nigeria Military? by b49Ifechukwud: 11:04pm On May 19, 2019
hiann

@@@@@>>

Re: Can HIV Positive Persons Join The Nigeria Military? by jimmyLd101: 11:05pm On May 19, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
you have lead in ur veins not blood I must exclaim!!!!!
symbol Pb (from the Latin plumbum) and
atomic number 82. It is a heavy metal that
is denser than most common materials.
Lead is soft and malleable, and also has a
relatively low melting point. I don't understand you what do you have in your own blood. alarun

1 Like

Re: Can HIV Positive Persons Join The Nigeria Military? by pelepeleb: 11:08pm On May 19, 2019
[Such an individual can not otherwise spreadung of it will take place. Although,any of the solders that wwnt for foreign mission contacted it most of the time and bring it back home. They spread it the more.

quote author=queengift post=78538977]Yes, your status can't stop you from getting a job, if it does you can sue the organization.
Though this is Nigeria, they might start reasoning like Nigerians, that the fellow will spread the virus, which is wrong [/quote]
Re: Can HIV Positive Persons Join The Nigeria Military? by Dedemworld: 11:13pm On May 19, 2019
Lai lai e no go work
Re: Can HIV Positive Persons Join The Nigeria Military? by Gidah: 11:18pm On May 19, 2019
queengift:

Why? state your reasons
even someone with big scrotum are not allowed they give Dem some test and if you have a big scrotum you would be disqualified except the recruit that they are just like sacrificial lamb to boko haram dey can choose whoever they like but health wise hiv patient ain't fit enough
Re: Can HIV Positive Persons Join The Nigeria Military? by Rukky2010: 11:22pm On May 19, 2019
i am here to read answers ooo
Re: Can HIV Positive Persons Join The Nigeria Military? by Heartmender1: 11:27pm On May 19, 2019
How will HIV positive patient join military.

Ordinary blood in my urine(microscopic HEMATURIA) , na him dem commot me last year.

I did Air Force exam this year too and my name came out again.

Hoping i will pass the urine test
Re: Can HIV Positive Persons Join The Nigeria Military? by landmark86: 11:28pm On May 19, 2019
Capital NO!!!
Except u wanna join Akor Peace corps of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Can HIV Positive Persons Join The Nigeria Military? by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:29pm On May 19, 2019
Most of them are hiv positive nau.
Re: Can HIV Positive Persons Join The Nigeria Military? by aimsbaba(m): 11:32pm On May 19, 2019
CAPITAL NO BRO... they don't accept any communicable diseases. Not even tuberculosis.
Re: Can HIV Positive Persons Join The Nigeria Military? by namiji2598: 11:39pm On May 19, 2019
nurez305:
No please

We don't want to hear that you are going to hospital for your drug when boko haram are still bombing people.

Nigeria army is for fully fit people
àkwa ibom state is the highest state with HIV positive, to be precise abak local govt, 6BN ibagwa army barrack, and that is where I am right now, they even called an emergency meeting jus like two weeks back concerning the issue trying to educate the soldiers more on how to protect themselves..... soldiers have the highest rate of HIV in short

1 Like

Re: Can HIV Positive Persons Join The Nigeria Military? by BarristerAlarig: 11:49pm On May 19, 2019
jimmyLd101:

How dumb can you be
Re: Can HIV Positive Persons Join The Nigeria Military? by doggedfighter(f): 12:03am On May 20, 2019
jimmyLd101:

Jimmy, where's your heart? This is too cold.
Re: Can HIV Positive Persons Join The Nigeria Military? by hybridblood07(m): 12:15am On May 20, 2019
The dumbest question I have ever read on Nairaland. Can u employ someone living with HIV in a civil organization?
Ninethmare:

Thanks

Re: Can HIV Positive Persons Join The Nigeria Military? by Nobody: 12:17am On May 20, 2019
You must be medically and physically fit.

You can't join the military with terminal diseases.
Any treatable disease can be accepted at point of examination eg malaria and co but terminal and organ related diseases are not allowed.

Some people are busy expressing their ignorance and faulty thinking faculty, else how do you expect an hiv patient to cope in the military. Ordinary flatfoot isn't eligible because you can't wear boot for long it's hiv we'd take. Una doh

1 Like

Re: Can HIV Positive Persons Join The Nigeria Military? by Ceasardgreat(m): 12:37am On May 20, 2019
queengift:

For Naija fa, It will surely stop you because every job now would require your medicals, what happens if the person is positive. They will take back their job fa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Dies In Liberia As Search Begins To Locate Her Family. Photos / 296 New COVID-19 Cases, 445 Discharged And 1 Death On August 27 - (3022 Tested) / 239 New COVID-19 Cases, 372 Discharged And 10 Deaths On Sept 1 - (5161 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.