Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,126 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Who Needs Nwaamaikpe When We Have Naptu2? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Needs Nwaamaikpe When We Have Naptu2? (1104 Views)

Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! / The Secrets Of Nwaamaikpe / NwaAmaikpe .. A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Needs Nwaamaikpe When We Have Naptu2? by ShinqRambq: 7:48pm On May 19, 2019
Check out Naptu2,he is way more smarter than NwaAmaikpe and sounds advanced in thought and age.Try his diary too!.I'm saying this cuase of people like Italianwine who want to leave becuase of that tribalist.Bleep NwaAmaikpe!.NwaAmaikpe is a bad influence to our social media space.Emphasis is on that word "influencer" becuase He seeks to be a social media infleuncer but only turned to be a social media Influenza,No pun intended.I dislike NwaAmaikpe for his stupid support for gays,I hate him more than Pocohantas and Sweetbuns.He is more annoying than amaratasha and analqueenlucci.Rubbish Man.Mods please,don't unban that evil man
Re: Who Needs Nwaamaikpe When We Have Naptu2? by ShinqRambq: 7:49pm On May 19, 2019
NwaAmaikpe the Ijaw abobaku
Re: Who Needs Nwaamaikpe When We Have Naptu2? by ShinqRambq: 7:52pm On May 19, 2019
He isn't intelligent just that he mastered the act of sarcasm and he is good with writing.Remove Google map and you have reduced his supposed knowledge of places by 95%
Re: Who Needs Nwaamaikpe When We Have Naptu2? by yungmill(m): 7:53pm On May 19, 2019
ShinqRambq:
Check out Naptu2,he is way more smarter than NwaAmaikpe and sounds advanced in thought and age.Try his diary too!.I'm saying this cuase of people like Italianwine who want to leave becuase of that tribalist.Bleep NwaAmaikpe!.NwaAmaikpe is a bad influence to our social media space.Emphasis is on that word "influencer" becuase He seeks to be a social media infleuncer but only turned to be a social media Influenza,No pun intended.I dislike NwaAmaikpe for his stupid support for gays,I hate him more than Pocohantas and Sweetbuns.He is more annoying than amaratasha and analqueenlucci.Rubbish Man.Mods please,don't unban that evil man

Bro this is the internet you are likely to meet peeps you don't agree with than those you agree, just read and move along and stop giving peeps unnecessary relevance and save yourself from heartache.
Re: Who Needs Nwaamaikpe When We Have Naptu2? by ShinqRambq: 8:00pm On May 19, 2019
yungmill:

Bro this is the internet you are likely to meet peeps you don't agree with than those you agree, just read and move along and stop giving peeps unnecessary relevance and save yourself from heartache.

Any evil you see today is surely a ripple effect.Las las,all the gullibles listening to him live in the same country with me so their actions will affect me at the end

1 Like

Re: Who Needs Nwaamaikpe When We Have Naptu2? by yungmill(m): 8:05pm On May 19, 2019
ShinqRambq:

Any evil you see today is surely a ripple effect.Las las,all the gullibles listening to him live in the same country with me so their actions will affect me at the end
That's why it's best to stop adding more relevance.
The more you give audience to something, the more It's hold on you.
Re: Who Needs Nwaamaikpe When We Have Naptu2? by Jayslicky: 8:08pm On May 19, 2019
Dude what's your obsession with NwaAmaikpe, everytime NwaAmaikpe, the guy comment must be really torturing you for you to always cry out to nairalanders.

NwaAmaikpe is just a guy who comes to nairaland to enjoy himself, he is intelligent and smart, his comments reeks of sarcasm and only enlightened minds can understand him, he has not been seen online for a long time, so I don't see the reason you are complaning like a little child.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Needs Nwaamaikpe When We Have Naptu2? by ShinqRambq: 8:12pm On May 19, 2019
Jayslicky:
Dude what's your obsession with NwaAmaikpe, everytime NwaAmaikpe, the guy comment must be really torturing you for you to always cry out to nairalanders.

NwaAmaikpe is just a guy who comes to nairaland to enjoy himself, he is intelligent and smart, his comments reeks of sarcasm and only enlightened minds can understand him, he has not been seen online for a long time, so I don't see the reason you are complaning like a little child.
You mistake sarcasm for intelligence,Nairaland is better rid of that man!,So simply understanding Sarcasm is now intelligence that Lucifer guy is way more intelligent than NwaAamaikpe.

1 Like

Re: Who Needs Nwaamaikpe When We Have Naptu2? by ShinqRambq: 8:14pm On May 19, 2019
yungmill:
That's why it's best to stop adding more relevance. The more you give audience to something, the more It's hold on you.
The audience he is going to get is that of a Firing Squad.
Re: Who Needs Nwaamaikpe When We Have Naptu2? by ShinqRambq: 8:17pm On May 19, 2019
Jayslicky:
the guy comment must be really torturing you

GrammarNazi cool
Re: Who Needs Nwaamaikpe When We Have Naptu2? by yungmill(m): 8:28pm On May 19, 2019
ShinqRambq:

The audience he is going to get is that of a Firing Squad.

Ok bro have it your way. Peace
Re: Who Needs Nwaamaikpe When We Have Naptu2? by ShinqRambq: 8:37pm On May 19, 2019
yungmill:

Ok bro have it your way. Peace
Thanks cool
Re: Who Needs Nwaamaikpe When We Have Naptu2? by Uyi168: 8:37pm On May 19, 2019
Luciferpreeq is the real deal..
kiss
Re: Who Needs Nwaamaikpe When We Have Naptu2? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:41pm On May 19, 2019
Uyi168:
Luciferpreeq is the real deal.. kiss
iTearHerToto AND TotoGoKillMe ARE THE STANDARD. grin

1 Like

Re: Who Needs Nwaamaikpe When We Have Naptu2? by ShinqRambq: 9:17pm On May 19, 2019
Uyi168:
Luciferpreeq is the real deal.. kiss
I'm telling you cool
Re: Who Needs Nwaamaikpe When We Have Naptu2? by ShinqRambq: 9:18pm On May 19, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

iTearHerToto AND TotoGoKillMe ARE THE STANDARD. grin

grin
Re: Who Needs Nwaamaikpe When We Have Naptu2? by Mariangeles(f): 9:43pm On May 19, 2019
ShinqRambq:

GrammarNazi cool
Do you know you just shot yourself in the foot by mentioning that monicker ?
Re: Who Needs Nwaamaikpe When We Have Naptu2? by ShinqRambq: 11:39pm On May 19, 2019
Mariangeles:
Do you know you just shot yourself in the foot by mentioning that monicker ?
I'm sure I didn't
Re: Who Needs Nwaamaikpe When We Have Naptu2? by Mariangeles(f): 11:50pm On May 19, 2019
ShinqRambq:

I'm sure I didn't
You did dude ! grin
Re: Who Needs Nwaamaikpe When We Have Naptu2? by Nobody: 9:47am On May 20, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

iTearH erToto AND TotoG oKillMe ARE THE STANDARD. grin

Huh,standard of what kwanu undecided
Re: Who Needs Nwaamaikpe When We Have Naptu2? by ShinqRambq: 5:38pm On May 20, 2019
Mariangeles:
You did dude ! grin
I'm not your dude angry

(1) (Reply)

Giant Vibrator Still Active Found In A Refuse Van In Lagos / Ladies (nairalanders) Quarrel Over Tiwa Savage Yansh / Igbo Lady Telling Her Instagram Fans How Her Man Remove Her Pants With His Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.