Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,822 members, 7,824,435 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year Two (by Kayode Odusanya) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year Two (by Kayode Odusanya) (14820 Views)

Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year Three (by Kayode Odusanya) / Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year One (By Kayode Odusanya) / Life Of A Shy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year Two (by Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2019
EkopSparoAyara:

Jack and the Residents of No 7 Cole street was a good read when I stumbled by it... I'll go back and refresh my memory..

Cool
Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year Two (by Kayode Odusanya) by OlufemiWhit(m): 1:23pm On Jun 21, 2019
I'm def gonna be reading all again...keep it bro

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year Two (by Kayode Odusanya) by Missmossy(f): 1:29pm On Jun 21, 2019
Now am here grin interesting piece as usual, keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year Two (by Kayode Odusanya) by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 09, 2019
is this story dead again ?

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year Two (by Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 8:24am On Jul 23, 2019
Electricboy:
is this story dead again ?

Sorry, I will be back next month. I have a lot on my plate right now.
Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year Two (by Kayode Odusanya) by Ann2012(f): 11:03am On Jul 24, 2019
kayo80:

No problem boss

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year Two (by Kayode Odusanya) by JhayJoe: 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
kayo80:

Sir,hope your good cause it's been since July and it's September. Please don't stop

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year Two (by Kayode Odusanya) by Nobody: 4:42am On Oct 20, 2019
and this story died...that's why I don't like to read any story on this platform, the writers never complete them
Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year Two (by Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 11:23am On Nov 03, 2019
Hey guys, from now own, my books will be for sale on beta.litireso.com...You can head over there and register. I don try with the freebees...since my stories no longer reach front page, I have decided it makes more sense to at least sell them...even though the amount I would be selling each book for would just be like price of a bottle of malt, I would still like to get something for my sweat. I don dey old. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year Two (by Kayode Odusanya) by genius43(m): 12:08pm On Nov 03, 2019
kayo80:
Hey guys, from now own, my books will be for sale on beta.litireso.com...You can heard over there and register. I don try with the freebees...since my stories no longer reach front page, I have decided it makes more sense to at least sell them...even though the amount I would be selling each book for would just be like price of a bottle of malt, I would still like to get something for my sweat. I don dey old. smiley

What of Okadabooks

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year Two (by Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2019
genius43:

What of Okadabooks

I already have most of my books on Okadabooks, but I will be focusing more on beta.litireso.com from now on. They have better percentages. They only take 15%...Okadabooks takes 30%. With them, you can withdraw your money at any time, Okada, you have to reach 10,000. My experience with Okada just wasn't good...my books were selling well, till I reached 9,700 Naira, and they just all of a sudden stopped selling. It just felt like they didn't want me to reach the limit and have to pull out money. My books never sold again, so I used up the whole 9k to buy books of other Nairaland authors on the platform, like Larrysunn and co. It might have been a coincidence, but I just felt a way about the site after that. Even on Amazon that majority of the readers are Americans and don't like buying fiction books written by Africans, I still sell books once in a while on there.

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year Two (by Kayode Odusanya) by genius43(m): 3:22pm On Nov 03, 2019
[i][/i]
kayo80:

I already have most of my books on Okadabooks, but I will be focusing more on beta.litireso.com from now on. They have better percentages. They only take 15%...Okadabooks takes 30%. With them, you can withdraw your money at any time, Okada, you have to reach 10,000. My experience with Okada just wasn't good...my books were selling well, till I reached 9,700 Naira, and they just all of a sudden stopped selling. It just felt like they didn't want me to reach the limit and have to pull out money. My books never sold again, so I used up the whole 9k to buy books of other Nairaland authors on the platform, like Larrysunn and co. It might have been a coincidence, but I just felt a way about the site after that. Even on Amazon that majority of the readers are Americans and don't like buying fiction books written by Africans, I still sell books once in a while on there.

Alright

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year Two (by Kayode Odusanya) by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 19, 2019
I did not see this story on beta.litireso, can you just post the link here, post the remaining here or tell me to forget the story
Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year Two (by Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 11:42am On Dec 26, 2019
Electricboy:
I did not see this story on beta.litireso, can you just post the link here, post the remaining here or tell me to forget the story

Hey, sorry for the late response. Life happens. Anyway, about this story, i would say forget it for now. I will still come back to finish this one as I don't plan putting it on Litireso, but can't say when that would be.
Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year Two (by Kayode Odusanya) by Nobody: 2:25am On Apr 16, 2020
any update on this story ?? I have been following it since last year

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year Two (by Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 11:48am On Apr 16, 2020
Electricboy:
any update on this story ?? I have been following it since last year

No update for now. I have edited the last chapter (and added some stuff to it) so as to end the Year 2 in the chapter. I will continue this story with a new part (Year 3) in the near future. For now, I am working on a couple of short stories that I would be posting on Nairaland pretty soon.

Thanks for the support over the years. I appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year Two (by Kayode Odusanya) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
kayo80:

No update for now. I have edited the last chapter (and added some stuff to it) so as to end the Year 2 in the chapter. I will continue this story with a new part (Year 3) in the near future. For now, I am working on a couple of short stories that I would be posting on Nairaland pretty soon.

OK sir, anytime you are ready then

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year Two (by Kayode Odusanya) by EkopSparoAyara(m): 12:02am On Apr 19, 2020
kayo80:

I am still waiting, patiently..

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year Two (by Kayode Odusanya) by temi1290: 12:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
kayo80:

Bro y did u abandon this beautiful story nw,pls cm and complete it oooo

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year Two (by Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 1:05pm On Sep 10, 2020
temi1290:

Bro y did u abandon this beautiful story nw,pls cm and complete it oooo

Soon.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year Two (by Kayode Odusanya) by temi1290: 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
kayo80:

Soon.

Ok, anxiously waiting

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year Two (by Kayode Odusanya) by EkopSparoAyara(m): 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
Am looking at this space..

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year Two (by Kayode Odusanya) by enirock(m): 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
Tutu was lucky. Nice one Kay. I can't believe these books were from 2019.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oluchi (birthday Special) / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request / A BEAUTIFUL FOE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.