₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,282,330 members, 5,004,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2019 at 01:27 PM

Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? - Programming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? (2766 Views)

Private Coach For Coding Robotics And Artificial Intelligence / Interested In Teaching Yourself Programming? file on link / Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by Frezhkid10(m): 7:13pm On Jun 11
Cacawa2:
o m g

For someone like you with a mech eng background you are a veritable asset. To think that you have prior knowledge about the CNC makes you even more valuable because that's what we will be using - 3D printer, CNC Machine etc for fabrication...and I won't be surprised if you have to lead the way.

Programming is easy. As long as you have a great tutor, you would learn it in no time. The courses at NIIT I'm sure sound great...I'm just not sure what people think about the delivery.

At this centre we will surely not just sit down in front of a projector reading, chatting and laughing, we will have classes and workshop sessions.

Someone asked me "at the end of the training, what would we be able to do"

And I said:

"I'm not coming to set up a centre that will train you so you can go get a job. No. The centre is to make you self employed. So at the end of it, trainees can regroup, having learned how to developing ideas, how to build parts, what the standards are, how to programme a machine, and how to infuse artificial intelligence into it, trainees would be able to start a production/support service line"

And what's more? The hub will be able to provide the shared facilities for the various spin-off groups so that you won't need to buy big machines just yet.

Let's not let the cat out of the bag yet. More details will be out in August
....wow sounds interesting..please mention me when it's up and running..will gladly leave service for it..
Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by nappy760(m): 8:08pm On Jun 11
Frezhkid10:
....wow sounds interesting..please mention me when it's up and running..will gladly leave service for it..

grin grin grin ;Dgreat. Call
Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by spyglaxx: 9:44pm On Jun 11
lets start talking about power source. are we talking 12vdc, 220 ac, gen, solar , wind? or hybrid.
Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by futurist369: 9:08am On Jun 12
Frezhkid10:
are you serious? You're going to leave service for it?
Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by Frezhkid10(m): 9:12am On Jun 12
futurist369:
are you serious? You're going to leave service for it?
..yup..who service help??..and besides can do that anytime before turning 30
Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by futurist369: 9:13am On Jun 12
Frezhkid10:
..yup..who service help??..and besides can do that anytime before turning 30
even me I'm ready to delay my going to university to learn this stuffs....... Mehn this poo is gonna be interesting
Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by nappy760(m): 1:16pm On Jun 12
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by Damolux01(m): 8:36pm On Jun 12
Ibadan is very good. I recide in Ife. Would really love to be part of this.
Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by Abcruz(m): 8:36pm On Jun 12
In the mist of the excitement, thread with caution and do not let emotional sentiment becloud your sound judgment.
Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by Pdsco: 6:26pm On Jun 16
Good evening all. Kind of excited when I saw this thread. Might be hard to believe but I resigned at my workplace last month due to my increased passion for artificial intelligence and robotics.

Currently I'm learning from beginner level to understanding ai and ml from online resources.

Would be really interested in this project or any other related opportunities. Currently also looking into studying overseas just for this.

Would love to sign up if not engaged with other stuffs before the startup. Thanks @cacawa2.
Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by Cacawa2: 9:20pm On Jun 16
Pdsco:
Good evening all. Kind of excited when I saw this thread. Might be hard to believe but I resigned at my workplace last month due to my increased passion for artificial intelligence and robotics.

Currently I'm learning from beginner level to understanding ai and ml from online resources.

Would be really interested in this project or any other related opportunities. Currently also looking into studying overseas just for this.

Would love to sign up if not engaged with other stuffs before the startup. Thanks @cacawa2.
That is really bold. Well, we are getting close to the date now, so all fingers crossed. I will keep everyone informed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Websites For Sale / Python Smtp Scanner / I Want To Learn C++ Programming Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.