Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,406 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? - Programming (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? (26069 Views)

Machine Learning And Artificial Intelligence. Any Recommendations? / Private Coach For Coding Robotics And Artificial Intelligence / Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by Elliotwealth1(m): 4:16am On Sep 26, 2021
Please sir, i am interested.
I am Male, 22 years old, no skill, waec holder and no JOB
Please which skill will be best to help me earn a living, thanks and God bless you
Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by SleekSavy21: 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2023
Please is there any certified AI/ ML Training institute in Lagos or Abuja. I am ready to pay but want 3 - 6 months offline classes. Please advice.
Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by ediko5(m): 11:49pm On Apr 03, 2023
SleekSavy21:
Please is there any certified AI/ ML Training institute in Lagos or Abuja. I am ready to pay but want 3 - 6 months offline classes. Please advice.

Have you gotten any yet?
Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by Kennyking1234: 9:26am On Jun 20, 2023
promisedeco:
Nnamdi azikiwi university., 300lv. Currently on 6months IT
Unizik is trash
Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by promisedeco(m): 9:56pm On Jun 21, 2023
Kennyking1234:
Unizik is trash
Ok
Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by Kennyking1234: 11:41am On Jun 22, 2023
promisedeco:

Ok
how was your experience ?
Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by promisedeco(m): 7:48pm On Jun 22, 2023
Kennyking1234:
how was your experience ?
Why do you want to hear my experience? What happened to unizik being a trash
Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by Kennyking1234: 8:12pm On Jun 22, 2023
promisedeco:

Why do you want to hear my experience? What happened to unizik being a trash
sorry bro, I am emotional I got robbed my first week there, with my phone, 2 laptops and money stolen.
Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by promisedeco(m): 7:30am On Jun 23, 2023
Kennyking1234:
sorry bro, I am emotional I got robbed my first week there, with my phone, 2 laptops and money stolen.
Eh ya! Sorry about that. Unizik has been notorious for some years now. It wasn't like that when I joined though.

Even though I didn't experience first hand the tragedies that went on, but I know people who did
Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by Kennyking1234: 8:39am On Jun 23, 2023
promisedeco:

Eh ya! Sorry about that. Unizik has been notorious for some years now. It wasn't like that when I joined though.

Even though I didn't experience first hand the tragedies that went on, but I know people who did
and the school quality has reduced greatly, how c computer science be doing bio and chemistry... Classes jam packed.
Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by Kennyking1234: 8:40am On Jun 23, 2023
promisedeco:

please check out my thread, your opinion is needed.
https://www.nairaland.com/7735038/considering-dropping-out-uni-rain
Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by promisedeco(m): 5:37pm On Jun 23, 2023
Kennyking1234:
and the school quality has reduced greatly, how c computer science be doing bio and chemistry... Classes jam packed.
That's how year 1 usually is across all varsities. Seems you just got in?
Re: Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? by promisedeco(m): 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2023
Kennyking1234:
please check out my thread, your opinion is needed.
https://www.nairaland.com/7735038/considering-dropping-out-uni-rain
Aiit boss.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Alx Software Programming / How To Create A Shipping Tracking On Website.? / Why So Many Junior Developers Struggle To Get An Opportunity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.