Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet (6558 Views)

Samsung Galaxy A32 Review: Unique Design And Improved Camera But Not Good Enough / Please Help!! I Can't Download With My Airtel Sim But I Can Browse With It / The Bontel Phone That Can Charge Other Phones I Saw Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet by Gab25: 11:27am On Jul 08, 2019
Abid2019:
grin phone that has no camera but has internet browser In dis days. Unless if you would remove the camera by yourself
lol
Re: Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet by Gab25: 11:28am On Jul 08, 2019
i got one. THANKS GUYS. business continues
Re: Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet by Luchiana1(f): 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2019
Its called top up and earn, get paid on all your subscription whether data, dstv, gotv startimes, phcn To register just click this
link to register https://www.salary4life.biz/ref/priscilliaoluchi click TOP UP AND EARN and pay with your atm chat me up when you are
through.its 2k
Re: Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet by Kingmathers(m): 7:02pm On Aug 04, 2019
You could try the Dupad Story M7... Though I doubt it'll be an easy find

Re: Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet by OgaBuhari: 1:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
Timmypromise:
Nokia 2626
that kind phone still dey?
oh makes me remember my uni days, the phone helped me as I used it to research most of my assignments

1 Like

Re: Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet by OgaBuhari: 1:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
Kingmathers:
maybe jumia
Re: Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet by ngadaAwo: 2:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
maybe jumia
[/s]
Re: Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet by ngadaAwo: 2:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
that kind phone still dey?
oh makes me remember my uni days, the phone helped me as I used it to research most of my assignments
[/s]
Re: Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet by yungrylex00(m): 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
This is what you need

Re: Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet by Gab25: 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2019
Kingmathers:
this looks good..where can I find it?
Re: Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet by Gab25: 6:25pm On Oct 15, 2019
Luchiana1:
Its called top up and earn, get paid on all your subscription whether data, dstv, gotv startimes, phcn To register just click this
link to register https://www.salary4life.biz/ref/priscilliaoluchi click TOP UP AND EARN and pay with your atm chat me up when you are
through.its 2k
hmm Get paid..nice. How? Abeg make I dey make small money with my smart phone abeg..
Re: Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet by Luchiana1(f): 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2019
Gab25:
hmm Get paid..nice. How? Abeg make I dey make small money with my smart phone abeg..
chat me up
Re: Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet by Kingmathers(m): 12:27pm On Oct 18, 2019
Gab25:
this looks good..where can I find it?
Quite frankly, I dunno... One upon a time, it reigned on jumia and konga coz it was relatively cheap at the time. Hell, my Aunt got herself two that time, but I don't see it anywhere these days. I suppose you could try seller-buyer sites like olx. May the force be with you!!!
Re: Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet by Luchiana1(f): 6:56am On Jan 17, 2020
with 2k, be on ur path to financial freedom chat up 234 808 4226895
Re: Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet by Gab25: 2:52am On Jan 22, 2020
interesting
Re: Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet by Gab25: 2:53am On Jan 22, 2020
how?
Re: Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet by Gab25: 7:17am On Jan 22, 2020
yes o

1 Share

Re: Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet by Gab25: 7:19am On Jan 22, 2020
to all our member J H G 2k to strt
Re: Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet by Gab25: 2:03am On Apr 29, 2020
Wat can 2,000 get u in our society today?
A monthly internet subscription?
A paint of rice?
A new sandals?
A new T-shirt?
A crate of drinks?
Well I'm here to show u how 2,000 can get u over N112m cash, A brand new HYUNDAI Jeep worth N12.5m, A mansion worth N120m and lot more!!! Are u still doubting??
Click on the link to join our whatsApp group and see how 2,000 is changing lives. Chat up +234 808422 6895

Re: Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet by Gab25: 3:18pm On May 10, 2020
Make small money during this lock down read news online and get paid.. You dnt have to read just open and close it chat me to join +2347037433409
Re: Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet by Gab25: 3:42pm On May 10, 2020
Read new and post news online and get paid it's at least 3000-5000 twice every week chat me up to join +234703 743 3409. No need for referral. You dnt need to read it set, just open and close it you will be paid, it is 1500 to start and if maybe you refer it's 1000
Re: Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet by Gab25: 11:43pm On May 11, 2020
Madonna students go like this thread
Re: Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet by Funmicoker: 2:19pm On Aug 06, 2020
Hmm
Re: Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet by Lanretoye(m): 5:06am On Aug 07, 2020
eki2000:
Are you that poor?
are you that dumb?
Re: Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet by Gab25: 10:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
Lanretoye:
are you that dumb?
lol
Re: Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet by Corroro: 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
You can get one of the TECNO devices in the T series
Re: Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet by Lucheeana: 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2020
*_When you enter a Boutique and see your Salary Written on a PAIR OF SHOES. That's When you will realize you need another LEGIT Source of Income._*

*Click on the Link Below to Learn more about the Business and how to start earning yourself without Relying on anyone._*

https:///message/NUXUUDOPH76WF1
Re: Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet by Gab25: 10:18am On Sep 24, 2020
Hy, Good morning to you,

My name is Gab
Out of compassion to help in this season, I have been researching viable, easy & legit business that I& my friends and love ones can do with my phone, sitting in my room, not those many scam in disguise.
At last I found one, I have done it and earn enough to be sure, you can earn at least 5k in a week,
All you will need to do is learn how to create advert That's all.
If you are interested (Dm) reach me
Whats App admin https://chatDOTwhatsappDOTcom/GhocnrM9acfE1avJtOje0q
dont forget to replace DOT with '.' pls its 1000 for reg form. Please Only very serious people who want to start immediately to chat me
Re: Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet by Gab25: 11:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
Become a professional graphic designer using your smartphone. Learn to create eye catching flyers and advert for business. No knowledge is lost, in our country where what you know is what earns you money(sabificate)not just your certificate. Make extra money today join our graphic design course
https://chatDOTwhatsappDOTcom/GhocnrM9acfE1avJtOje0q please replace DOT with '.'

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Microsoft Buys Swiftkey For $250 Million / Did U Know: These Smartphones Don't Have Camera / Airtel Lunches 2GB Data Fro Just #200 Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.