Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Girls Have Nothing To Give You In Anyway When Talking About Sex ... 18+ Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Have Nothing To Give You In Anyway When Talking About Sex ... 18+ Only (1344 Views)

This Thread Is For Those Who Prefers Shifting Pants Before Sex (18+) / Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. / 10 Reason Women Cry During Sex 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Have Nothing To Give You In Anyway When Talking About Sex ... 18+ Only by AJIBOLA840: 7:52am On May 20, 2019
I gave him my body, I gave him my body yenyenyen���

What did he give u His soul?���

In d real sense of it, guys are the one at d losing end whenever sex is involved...������

Lemme show u��
. U take the whole day to prepare ur room or u book an hotel room
U buy food for both of u or u cook
�����
U buy condom, u buy energy drink or booster for those wey no get natural power ���❤❤

U use ur energy to make her reach Orgasm
And she lies down there saying Harder, faster, kill me ......���
����
As a girl when sex is involved, you collect

♻ Food
♻ Hospitality
♻ Nice treatment
♻ Good/Bad dicking
♻ Sperm
♻Money (Either payment or Tfare)

Tell me what exactly are you giving? Consent abi??
If unfortunately the girl get pregnant. ������

They suddenly expects the guy to be *RESPONSIBLE*.... Either for the upkeep or for abortion... Is still the guy that GIVES money... What exactly are u giving ladies�����

The sperm cells a guy ejects after sex plus the calories burnt... It takes about 14-21 days to replace them in the body..... What exactly are u giving ladies?������
: When a guy breaks up with u and���� he's talking about how much he spent on u, be the girl that could say, what about all d ideas I gave u, how about those sweet food I cooked for u, how bout the times I comforted u.... Don't be d girl that says After all I've done because u TAKE sex from him everyday and u gave him 3 in 1 lux singlet and a boxer for��� Valentine..... Some girls go even comot the free pen in the lux pack!!!!

Kilosele gangan now
.. Lemme stop here, a lot of ur girls sitting on the table already have broken hands and leg coz them don fall as I shake the table....

I am not a preacher of Pre-marital sex, I am not a condemner either... Stay true to ur Moral standards...

But don't ever come in here to disturb our TL with *After all you've given*, coz if it is SEX... Sis, you never gave *ANYTHING!!!!*

*DROPS PEN* ���� #abiodunrtips...
.what's your think about this guys
Re: Girls Have Nothing To Give You In Anyway When Talking About Sex ... 18+ Only by Kingpinukecy(m): 8:13am On May 20, 2019
bruh u gat the sense here... u deserve some akolate

1 Like

Re: Girls Have Nothing To Give You In Anyway When Talking About Sex ... 18+ Only by jbblues24(m): 11:40pm On May 23, 2019
Layers, lines, design, shot – classic, friend.
Re: Girls Have Nothing To Give You In Anyway When Talking About Sex ... 18+ Only by Nobody: 11:50am On May 26, 2019
Extra alluring type mate
Re: Girls Have Nothing To Give You In Anyway When Talking About Sex ... 18+ Only by jbblues24(m): 12:35am On May 29, 2019
If I roll once and you roll twice. What does that mean?
Re: Girls Have Nothing To Give You In Anyway When Talking About Sex ... 18+ Only by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
AJIBOLA840:

I gave him my body, I gave him my body yenyenyen���

What did he give u His soul?���

In d real sense of it, guys are the one at d losing end whenever sex is involved...������

Lemme show u��
. U take the whole day to prepare ur room or u book an hotel room
U buy food for both of u or u cook
�����
U buy condom, u buy energy drink or booster for those wey no get natural power ���❤❤

U use ur energy to make her reach Orgasm
And she lies down there saying Harder, faster, kill me ......���
����
As a girl when sex is involved, you collect

♻ Food
♻ Hospitality
♻ Nice treatment
♻ Good/Bad dicking
♻ Sperm
♻Money (Either payment or Tfare)

Tell me what exactly are you giving? Consent abi??
If unfortunately the girl get pregnant. ������

They suddenly expects the guy to be *RESPONSIBLE*.... Either for the upkeep or for abortion... Is still the guy that GIVES money... What exactly are u giving ladies�����

The sperm cells a guy ejects after sex plus the calories burnt... It takes about 14-21 days to replace them in the body..... What exactly are u giving ladies?������
: When a guy breaks up with u and���� he's talking about how much he spent on u, be the girl that could say, what about all d ideas I gave u, how about those sweet food I cooked for u, how bout the times I comforted u.... Don't be d girl that says After all I've done because u TAKE sex from him everyday and u gave him 3 in 1 lux singlet and a boxer for��� Valentine..... Some girls go even comot the free pen in the lux pack!!!!

Kilosele gangan now
.. Lemme stop here, a lot of ur girls sitting on the table already have broken hands and leg coz them don fall as I shake the table....

I am not a preacher of Pre-marital sex, I am not a condemner either... Stay true to ur Moral standards...

But don't ever come in here to disturb our TL with *After all you've given*, coz if it is SEX... Sis, you never gave *ANYTHING!!!!*

*DROPS PEN* ���� #abiodunrtips...
.what's your think about this guys
Re: Girls Have Nothing To Give You In Anyway When Talking About Sex ... 18+ Only by trybe(m): 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2019
Can someone help me understand what this is all about
...... .cuz that shit...right up there..

(1) (Reply)

Is That Fish Smell Normal Or Is It A Medical Condition? / Soldier Propose To His Fiancee, Does Push Up With His Team To Make Her Say Yes / Smelly kpekus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.