Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Can Never Date For Money - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Can Never Date For Money (12322 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Can Never Date For Money by Raalsalghul: 12:30pm On May 20, 2019
okeniti:
Moral of the story? The best approach to money is to see it as an ends to a means, not the end goal otherwise you can end up in similar situations when life throws you inevitable financial/economic troubles or worse. Multiples sources of income + savings/investments is the best solutions. Income producing assets also helps.

I wish I knew this when I was late teens/early twenty when I was OK financially unlike today.
@the bolded. What happened?
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Can Never Date For Money by trapQ: 12:31pm On May 20, 2019
Are those the reason for your failure in life?
iCauseTrouble:
Tell them. Our girls won't still listen. Thats why yahoo boys are using them to buy benz daily. See a niggah hustling hard, they will say no because he cant afford to buy them Pizza and Shawarma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Can Never Date For Money by Bonapart(m): 12:32pm On May 20, 2019
harley88:
Can't see any correlation between dating for money and his story
my dear, I have read and read and read. I thought maybe I missed the heading yet no single damn correlation
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Can Never Date For Money by SouthSouth1914: 12:36pm On May 20, 2019
harley88:

His mum would have left the daddy... see the correlation now?
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Can Never Date For Money by victorian(f): 12:39pm On May 20, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
Life is full of surprise!! This news are for people who made small money and always say- I can never go broke in life!! Very nonsense talk.. in life you can get rich and go broke... who are you not to go broke?

Don't mind some people with their myopic minds.

Everybody goes broke one way or the other. Everyday is not Christmas.
It's part of life struggles and hustles.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Can Never Date For Money by iCauseTrouble: 12:46pm On May 20, 2019
trapQ:
Are those the reason for your failure in life?
Am still more sucessful than your Daddy
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Can Never Date For Money by okeniti: 12:47pm On May 20, 2019
To be brief, similar to posters story, I made very unwise financial choices ranging from paycheck to paycheck living, frivolous spending with gambling sprinkled all on top. I do believe I learned my lesson, I am making changes and hope others learn from my earlier mistakes.

Raalsalghul:

@the bolded. What happened?
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Can Never Date For Money by Drestar19: 12:52pm On May 20, 2019
He doesnt date for money as in ..he wont look for sugar mommy?..the title & the story doesnt make sense

chimjoshjuan:
A Nigerian man in new tweets, revealed why he can never date for money as he shared the story of his family to back his claims. According to the Nigerian man, his parents were once bankers but lost their jobs at same time which led to loss of some material things they had at that time.

Recounting how the CBN Bank Consolidation in 2005 affected his family and why he can never date for me, the Nigerian @iamLORDTM wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/20/nigerian-man-reveals-why-he-can-never-date-for-money/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Can Never Date For Money by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 20, 2019
What has this got to do with dating for money. Mtcheewwwwwwwww!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Can Never Date For Money by frankson1(m): 12:58pm On May 20, 2019
harley88:

I've been thinking same trying to link the two.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Can Never Date For Money by Raalsalghul: 1:10pm On May 20, 2019
okeniti:
To be brief, similar to posters story, I made very unwise financial choices ranging from paycheck to paycheck living, frivolous spending with gambling sprinkled all on top. I do believe I learned my lesson, I am making changes and hope others learn from my earlier mistakes.

Read in one of your posts that you lived abroad for sometime.
Apart from finances, anything stopping you from going back?
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Can Never Date For Money by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 20, 2019
Sellfish:
After everything, u Sha had the opportunity and finances to find yourself in New York smiley

Give thanks boy...

Give thanks to the "poverty" that allowed you to go Yankee grin

Some other people's poverty did not even give them chance to cross over to Ghana sad.... So your own poverty is a kind one...

Give thanks Boy... Give thanks smiley
spoiled

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Can Never Date For Money by okeniti: 1:24pm On May 20, 2019
Long story man, long story.

Raalsalghul:

Read in one of your posts that you lived abroad for sometime.
Apart from finances, anything stopping you from going back?
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Can Never Date For Money by 9jaRealist: 1:59pm On May 20, 2019
harley88:

So ayam not the only persin confused by the heading... cool
>
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Can Never Date For Money by 9jaRealist: 2:03pm On May 20, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

His mum would have left the daddy... see the correlation now?

Leave him for who?
You think there are lots of moneybags out there checking for an old divorcee with kids? Mtchewww

>
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Can Never Date For Money by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 20, 2019
AntiBrutus:

In same industry where they work?

No land? No business?

Anyway, that is the only lesson I saw.

Hmmmm you for dom buy land full ground by now oh Madame cheesy

Abeg make I come plant Corn Biko.
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Can Never Date For Money by jaksmillioniar: 2:10pm On May 20, 2019
yettymuse:
What has this got to do with dating for money. Mtcheewwwwwwwww!
hmmm
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Can Never Date For Money by uthlaw: 3:50pm On May 20, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Tell them. Our girls won't still listen. Thats why yahoo boys are using them to buy benz daily. See a niggah hustling hard, they will say no because he cant afford to buy them Pizza and Shawarma.
free Yahoo guys, nothing goes for nothing...they always thought there pussy is expensive but is cheaper than pure water, Yahoo guys go use them na them go tire!
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Can Never Date For Money by vickydevoka(m): 5:13pm On May 20, 2019
harley88:
Mehn u re fucking dumb. De dad dated de mum cus of money (financial security). Buh de both lost all
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Can Never Date For Money by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 20, 2019
harley88:
life is uncertain, when the money runs out , what's next ?.
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Can Never Date For Money by harley88(m): 7:48pm On May 20, 2019
vickydevoka:

Mehn u re fucking dumb. De dad dated de mum cus of money (financial security). Buh de both lost all

Your daddy is Fucking dumb
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Can Never Date For Money by harley88(m): 11:28pm On May 20, 2019
vickydevoka:

And your summary of the story is even wrong...... Like father like child angry
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Can Never Date For Money by jbblues24(m): 10:58pm On May 23, 2019
It's delightful not just radiant!

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? / Lady Strips Off, Shows Off Her Boobs Infront Of Boys After Getting High On Weed / Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.