Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,392 members, 7,954,570 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:48 PM

Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React (24315 Views)

Cheating Husband Loses N26-Mil He Gave 'Bae' To Hide From Wife - SA Court (PIX) / Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React by LesbianBoy(m): 3:28pm On May 20, 2019
I know that handle on twitter

The idiot is just seeking attention! angry
Re: Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React by uthlaw: 3:31pm On May 20, 2019
XD3G:
To have a happy home, keep your Wife happy
trash!
Re: Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React by wayodude(m): 3:32pm On May 20, 2019
All relationships are different.

I don't ask anyone for permission to go out. But I also know it isn't a good idea to behave whichever way I chose. For example if you were married it wouldnt be reasonable to just get up at 12 midnight and say 'see you later baby', i'm going out' lol
Re: Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React by Wettoid123: 3:44pm On May 20, 2019
Letting your wife know were u are going to is no big deal but taking permission from her before going out hmmmmmmm na there the wahala dey oooo.

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 20, 2019
Most of the tweets on Twitter is for clout, he made it to the news, big ups cheesy
Re: Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React by spiritedtete: 3:45pm On May 20, 2019
He didn't put the words right.... It should not be "permission"..

It should be I let my wife knows my where about or I give my wife updates about my movements.
Re: Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React by farem: 3:51pm On May 20, 2019
adesuara:
He must av eating vegetable

Leave am for vegetables. Continue with your carbohydrates!
Re: Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React by tillaman(m): 3:51pm On May 20, 2019
That’s just too crappy, who does that?
Maybe she holds a black belt or something of some sort or her elder brothers once taught him a lesson grin grin very anyhow human beings!

Re: Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React by Amumaigwe: 3:59pm On May 20, 2019
IamD18:
Letting your WIFE know where you are going to is very very important and an act of regard to her. That's what every reasonable husband should do.

But asking for permission from her to go out is an act of nothing but foolishness and stupidity.

It is also a classical case is starting what one cannot finish. Since he has foolishly arrogated such apriviledge to her, any day he dares go out without her permission, Warsaw will see war. Ladies unwittingly mistake priviledges for rights.

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React by yaki84: 4:16pm On May 20, 2019
IamD18:
Letting your WIFE know where you are going to is very very important and an act of regard to her. That's what every reasonable husband should do.

But asking for permission from her to go out is an act of nothing but foolishness and stupidity.
is it ur foolishness......
Re: Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React by Gideon110(m): 4:18pm On May 20, 2019
Social media and fake life. Some stupid women would make this a topic in their home.
Re: Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React by LordPsalm(m): 4:18pm On May 20, 2019
I envy u bro. would like to be like you.
Re: Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 20, 2019
Easybela:
Whatever u think wl forever keep ur home in unity and peace,pls do it,others opinion matters not. The way u choose to run your home is strictly and entirely your business.

Spot on

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React by Obiwank: 4:29pm On May 20, 2019
This should not be news now. It is standard in any decent marriage.

Happy wife = happy life!

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React by SmartyPants(m): 4:43pm On May 20, 2019
Apination:
The wife knows she can't stop him from going out but as he said it's important to treat your better half as an equal undecided

Do you take permission from your equals at work or school?
Re: Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React by Enuoyan: 4:56pm On May 20, 2019
And what happens when the wife says "No"

I mean, you needed to go and watch Tottenham vs Liverpool at the viewing centre because your DSTV stopped working, and the wife says "no way"............what will you do?
Re: Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React by deltateam: 5:11pm On May 20, 2019
EmagNig:
A Nigerian man has courted to much attention on Twitter after he posted that he takes permission from wife before he sets to go out.

In his post, he argued that he is not living as a single entity and definitely accountable to someone, which is his wife.

The man identified as Kenna wrote:

https://lailasnews.com/nigerians-reacts-after-man-said-he-takes-permission-from-wife-to-go-out/

The wife has tied his manhood. He is a vegetable or in a bottle.
Re: Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React by Tex42(m): 5:49pm On May 20, 2019
sensible and responsible man right here.
Re: Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React by DonBenny77(m): 5:51pm On May 20, 2019
This guy don remind me of my b10logy days oh!

Classy man in my opinion, These types have something upstairs
Re: Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React by Emceesaka: 6:02pm On May 20, 2019
Imbefool husband
Re: Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 20, 2019
IamD18:

grade 1 foolishness and mumu of the highest order.
Re: Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React by Gabson001(m): 7:17pm On May 20, 2019
He's such a disgrace
Re: Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React by BluntBoy(m): 7:40pm On May 20, 2019
It is either he doesn't understand the meaning of permission or he is in a toxic relationship where the woman is absolutely in charge.

It is like asking your wife "Honey, I want to go and watch Man City vs Watford. Please, can I go?" The wife then replies "Yes, you can" or "No, you can't". Doesn't sound healthy at all.

It is different from this one: "Honey, there is a match showing by 5. I will like to see it. Do you have any plans?" If she has, she can say "Oh, I would be attending to some files by then and our son would be alone" "OK, then I would just stay and follow the match on Nairaland" or "I will take our son with me".

The second one is befitting of someone in a healthy relationship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 20, 2019
Easybela:
Whatever u think wl forever keep ur home in unity and peace,pls do it,others opinion matters not. The way u choose to run your home is strictly and entirely your business.

Beta pikin.
You will make a good wife.
Re: Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React by CioAngels(f): 10:06pm On May 20, 2019
IamD18:

He is no longer in his right senses.
Re: Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React by Nobody: 4:39am On May 21, 2019
I approve your shot mate
Re: Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React by nadiq1: 6:51am On May 21, 2019
IamD18:

Strongly disagree to your second statement. A man who does this has earned my highest regard. Meanwhile, a woman with such a man should not take this action for granted but should reciprocate,
Re: Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React by booksrite(f): 4:07am On Jun 29, 2019
It is either he doesn't understand the meaning of permission or he is in a toxic relationship where the woman is absolutely in charge.It is like asking your wife "Honey, I want to go and watch Man City vs Watford. Please, can I go?" The wife then replies "Yes, you can" or "No, you can't". Doesn't sound healthy at all.It is different from this one: "Honey, there is a match showing by 5. I will like to see it. Do you have any plans?" If she has, she can say "Oh, I would be attending to some files by then and our son would be alone" "OK, then I would just stay and follow the match on Nairaland" or "I will take our son with me".The second one is befitting of someone in a healthy relationship.

embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I need your financial help to pay my school fees. please / I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? / Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.