Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Check To See The Type Of Comedian You Are - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check To See The Type Of Comedian You Are (300 Views)

Lady Leaks Tape Of Comedian Klint Da Drunk During Intimacy (video) / A Reality Check To All Nairaland "Alphas" And "Redpillers" / Top 10 States With Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria (2022) – Check To See If Your (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check To See The Type Of Comedian You Are by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 20, 2019
We have four types of comedians, and you must fall into one...

(4) The action comedian: This comedian may not be naturally funny , but uses actions, drama and acts to make people laugh...Without using acts, nobody may laugh...Almost anybody can be this kind of comedian...

(3) The word-power comedian: This comedian may not be naturally funny, but the way he puts energy and noise in his speech or words makes people laugh.. This comedian may think he is talented, but he really isn't . e.g of such: see your big tanker head (in loud voice).. ......

(2) The word-ease comedian: This comedian is naturally funny; very funny with his speech or words. He cracks effortless jokes with his speech or words... e.g Bovi

(1) The action and word-ease comedian: This comedian has hilarious actions, jokes or funny words...He is the embodiment of full comedy.. He is really talented...e.g Nkem owoh of those days...
Re: Check To See The Type Of Comedian You Are by Baba419(m): 12:49pm On May 20, 2019
As I can do all, will you call me Alpha and Omega?
Re: Check To See The Type Of Comedian You Are by Nobody: 4:25am On May 21, 2019
I think clients would love this.

(1) (Reply)

The Real Reasons You Feel More Religious After Sex / Online Dating: Tips To Ensure Your Safety / my opinion about tonto dikeh ex husband churchill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.