Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

A Reality Check To All Nairaland "Alphas" And "Redpillers" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Reality Check To All Nairaland "Alphas" And "Redpillers" (1015 Views)

I Don Laff Tire... Omo Is This True..?? All Nairaland Female / Where Are The Nairaland Alphas And Red Pillers? Hypocrisy? / How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Reality Check To All Nairaland "Alphas" And "Redpillers" by Issues40(m): 6:05pm On Apr 21, 2022
It baffles me how that despite all that's going on in the country, all some young boys think of is "being alpha" and getting "free sex".
It is also irritating that all these are especially coming from young males who should be doing more in providing positive solutions to the many problems bedevilling our families and societies

If anything, it is the old men who should carry this being alpha or simping nonsense on thier heads because they are past thier primes and can do little to effect changes in thier environment. But reverse is the case here.

I guess most of you have the time to think all these and fill up your brain space because you don't worry where your next meal comes from. You've got your young mamas and papas stuffing your fat mouth with food morning, afternoon and night.

The Americans, french, Italians and British youths did not sit down arguing about alpha male or beta males while thier countries suffered. They made bold moves to put things in place and effect changes.

And just to make you see the bigger picture. Feminism was once a stronger trend. Then it died off. Redpill and alpha male is already dieing off. By next year nobody will consider it as anything. They are all trends set up by blogging agencies to generate more traffic to sites. Once this cloud of being alpha and redpill clears off your eyes and mind, you will have yourself to blame for wasting all these time propagating them. This, I can assure you. I just hope it is not too late by then

Think about ubunja and the others who started all this nonsense. How often do you see them creating posts about being alpha or beta males? When was the last time ubunja or the grid redpiller or one of your mentors posted about being alpha or beta? They've realized their mistakes and are now very busy in productive ventures. I pray you come to your senses too young sons and get back right on track

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Reality Check To All Nairaland "Alphas" And "Redpillers" by Administration1: 6:06pm On Apr 21, 2022
Different strokes, different folks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Reality Check To All Nairaland "Alphas" And "Redpillers" by Mooh247: 6:08pm On Apr 21, 2022
Nothing you can tell indomie generation they won't have any of that... Their gender hate and resentment is turning them gay slowly

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Reality Check To All Nairaland "Alphas" And "Redpillers" by QuinModah(f): 6:08pm On Apr 21, 2022
Are you interested in serious and real dating that could lead to marriage proposal?
This matchmaking is for singles who wants something unique like meeting people in real life situation and getting connected, you don't have to be lonely when you have opportunities to WIN THE ONE FOR YOU.

Love is the irresistible desire to be desired irresistibly." — Robert Frost.

Favorite's Palace (FP as we are fondly called) can help you achieve your heart desire. We have testimonies of successful matches and huge database of clients seeking for marriage.

Take this opportunity now and find your match.

Find the right one for you through our service.
Send a mail godsfavorite_ug@yahoo.com

Kindly note you will be vetted
Re: A Reality Check To All Nairaland "Alphas" And "Redpillers" by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 21, 2022
Why can't they do both? It is not all inclusive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Reality Check To All Nairaland "Alphas" And "Redpillers" by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
QuinModah:
Are you interested in serious and real dating that could lead to marriage proposal?
This matchmaking is for singles who wants something unique like meeting people in real life situation and getting connected, you don't have to be lonely when you have opportunities to WIN THE ONE FOR YOU.

Love is the irresistible desire to be desired irresistibly." — Robert Frost.

Favorite's Palace (FP as we are fondly called) can help you achieve your heart desire. We have testimonies of successful matches and huge database of clients seeking for marriage.

Take this opportunity now and find your match.

Find the right one for you through our service.
Send a mail godsfavorite_ug@yahoo.com

Kindly note you will be vetted
Have you found your soulmate?

1 Like

Re: A Reality Check To All Nairaland "Alphas" And "Redpillers" by 1869jo: 6:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
Nothing you can tell indomie generation they won't have any of that... Their gender hate and resentment is turning them gay slowly
[/s]
Re: A Reality Check To All Nairaland "Alphas" And "Redpillers" by Boogyman557: 6:15pm On Apr 21, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

EVERYBODY wit der OWN MATTERS

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Reality Check To All Nairaland "Alphas" And "Redpillers" by ubunja(m): 7:01pm On Apr 21, 2022
Red Pill for life... Don't buy what this man is selling guys, everywhere men are walking up to the BS called Romance that only serves to benefit women. Over there in the US men are already getting shamed and called names for realizing their worth and not worshiping women again.

City Boys Up!!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Reality Check To All Nairaland "Alphas" And "Redpillers" by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 21, 2022
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Reality Check To All Nairaland "Alphas" And "Redpillers" by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:24pm On Apr 21, 2022
ubunja:
Red Pill for life... Don't buy what this man is selling guys, everywhere men are walking up to the BS called Romance that only serves to benefit women. Over there in the US men are already getting shamed and called names for realizing their worth and not worshiping women again.

City Boys Up!!
Hopefully, the Nigeria manosphere will wake up too

2 Likes

Re: A Reality Check To All Nairaland "Alphas" And "Redpillers" by Issues40(m): 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2022
ubunja:

City Boys Up!!

That's the problem. Romance Romance Romance! Is romance all you ever think of? I bet romance occupies 92% of your total brain capacity. Morning, afternoon and night, your mind is filled with romance. Was that how it was meant to be?? If you channel half of that youthful energy into productive ventures, you won't even have the time for nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: A Reality Check To All Nairaland "Alphas" And "Redpillers" by AjiBussu(m): 8:53pm On Apr 21, 2022
Issues40:

That's the problem. Romance Romance Romance! Is romance all you ever think of? I bet romance occupies 92% of your total brain capacity. Morning, afternoon and night, your mind is filled with romance. Was that how it was meant to be?? If you channel half of that youthful energy into productive ventures, you won't even have the time for nairaland.

Mr Fixer why don't you go fix all the Nigerian problems you're talking about? I believe you have all the solutions to the problems. We definitely can feel the impact of your channeled youthful productive energy globally and the world is now a better place all thanks to you cheesy grin

12 Likes

Re: A Reality Check To All Nairaland "Alphas" And "Redpillers" by Nyascobar1414: 9:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
Who cares

All I know is that, I'm not carrying any females burden,BTW I'm not a donkey...

I'm really shocked Americans ain't doing marriage anymore(so rare as fvvk)... Feminism did this....

9 Likes

Re: A Reality Check To All Nairaland "Alphas" And "Redpillers" by GooodHardDick: 9:19pm On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
Issues40:
It baffles me how that despite all that's going on in the country, all some young boys think of is "being alpha" and getting "free sex".
It is also irritating that all these are especially coming from young males who should be doing more in providing positive solutions to the many problems bedevilling our families and societies

If anything, it is the old men who should carry this being alpha or simping nonsense on thier heads because they are past thier primes and can do little to effect changes in thier environment. But reverse is the case here.

I guess most of you have the time to think all these and fill up your brain space because you don't worry where your next meal comes from. You've got your young mamas and papas stuffing your fat mouth with food morning, afternoon and night.

The Americans, french, Italians and British youths did not sit down arguing about alpha male or beta males while thier countries suffered. They made bold moves to put things in place and effect changes.

And just to make you see the bigger picture. Feminism was once a stronger trend. Then it died off. Redpill and alpha male is already dieing off. By next year nobody will consider it as anything. They are all trends set up by blogging agencies to generate more traffic to sites. Once this cloud of being alpha and redpill clears off your eyes and mind, you will have yourself to blame for wasting all these time propagating them. This, I can assure you. I just hope it is not too late by then

Think about ubunja and the others who started all this nonsense. How often do you see them creating posts about being alpha or beta males? When was the last time ubunja or the grid redpiller or one of your mentors posted about being alpha or beta? They've realized their mistakes and are now very busy in productive ventures. I pray you come to your senses too young sons and get back right on track
[/s]

Your Simpson madness is extra ordinary.

You need help dude! You sit down, carry matter wey no concern you for head like Gala.

You can either swallow the red pill or continue simping. The choice is yours!

6 Likes

Re: A Reality Check To All Nairaland "Alphas" And "Redpillers" by GooodHardDick: 9:55pm On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
Issues40:

[/s]

STFU dude!

Your Simpson stupidity is attached with hatred and bitterness!

why don't you go fix all the Nigerian problems you're talking about? Abi u no be human being? If you fix it, will you die? How many youthful energy productive ventures have you done? Abi are you allergic to initiating productive ventures? If the red pill movement pain u too much. Alaye, go and buy sniper and drink in peace. E no too cost!

Stop displaying your Simpson stupidity all over nairaland. The rest guys here have decided not to be a simp like you. Since you've decided to be a simp, then simp alone and leave the rest of us out of your Simpson madness!

3 Likes

Re: A Reality Check To All Nairaland "Alphas" And "Redpillers" by Issues40(m): 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2022
GooodHardDick:
[s][/s]

STFU dude!

Your Simpson stupidity is attached with hatred and bitterness!

why don't you go fix all the Nigerian problems you're talking about? Abi u no be human being? If you fix it, will you die? How many youthful energy productive ventures have you done? Abi are you allergic to initiating productive ventures? If the red pill movement pain u too much. Alaye, go and buy sniper and drink in peace. E no too cost!

Stop displaying your Simpson stupidity all over nairaland. The rest guys here have decided not to be a simp like you. Since you've decided to be a simp, then simp alone and leave the rest of us out of your Simpson madness!

Boy I see you have a lot of energy and passion stored in you from the way you attacked that Post.

All I want is the best for the younger generation. All I want is the best for you. Channel that energy, passion and intensity into working on yourself. And a bright star will shine through you to lighten up your family and soceity
Re: A Reality Check To All Nairaland "Alphas" And "Redpillers" by Issues40(m): 10:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
AjiBussu:

Mr Fixer why don't you go fix all the Nigerian problems you're talking about? I believe you have all the solutions to the problems. We definitely can feel the impact of your channeled youthful productive energy globally and the world is now a better place all thanks to you cheesy grin

Boy it takes two to tango. I alone cannot fix all of the countries problem. Neither can you. That's why we need one another input and effort to do so. We all need to be on board in this fight for a better future and spending hours debating on who gets free sex between an alpha male and a beta male won't help us in any way moving forward
Re: A Reality Check To All Nairaland "Alphas" And "Redpillers" by ibkonekt(m): 12:39am On Apr 22, 2022
Issues40:

i sense this post is mainly for clout or just sheer stupidity.
being alpha has nothing to do with getting free sex - this is your first lie
also there is nothing like free sex, there is always payment - this is your second lie

you make an assumption that these ideas are especially coming from young males - your third lie
a young man's job is mainly to fit into society i.e get a job, create a business etc. the problems of families and societies are for slightly older men that is politicians and law makers and government/law enforcement bodies - fourth lie

old men throughout history have been the ones that make creations that causes revolutionary changes in the world and societies not young men (in most cases)
a man's prime is somewhere around 30 - 45, the ages before these are forming that man's foundation. all men of all ages should be alpha. it seems you do not even know the meaning of what you set a topic on.

maybe or maybe not, but thats the point of being alpha, part of this is self improvement to the point of getting finances, physical looks, mindset in order and all necessary accessories that makes one an asset to society and women. so your example here is a simp

they did, they waged wars because of women, they sleep with women after wars as spoils and rewards. there will always be hierarchy in all societies, telling men to better themselves and not allow slut and harlots women use them like a tissue paper is good knowledge.

And just to make you see the bigger picture. Feminism was once a stronger trend. Then it died off.
you must be living inside the root of a tree if you think feminism lost steam because of time or any rubbish. feminism is losing some grounds because men started speaking up and their nonsense had nothing to back it. men are becoming more assertive and dominant and feminism is dieing as a result

Redpill and alpha male is already dieing off. By next year nobody will consider it as anything. They are all trends set up by blogging agencies to generate more traffic to sites. Once this cloud of being alpha and redpill clears off your eyes and mind, you will have yourself to blame for wasting all these time propagating them. This, I can assure you. I just hope it is not too late by then

where do you even pull out all these stupidities and assumptions from, then you try to pass it off like you made a point. the manosphere has been growing for many years. by this time next year when this philosophy still stands and stronger, you will probably be nowhere to be found.

nonsense, just seeking clout but naming other nairalanders. there is no mentor only respect for others and their insight.
i assume you are the spirit that resides in these peoples heads to know that they regret whatever or you just spend time thinking garbage

all this post is full of uninformed garbage and foolish assumptions of topics, people, and what is going on inside peoples head

2 Likes

Re: A Reality Check To All Nairaland "Alphas" And "Redpillers" by dhiqson(m): 1:12am On Apr 22, 2022
Issues40:

Exactly after being productive, only to simp. For a woman
You're part of the issues of society
I think you need be abreast on what's going on
You mention men of old like they had it as we do now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Reality Check To All Nairaland "Alphas" And "Redpillers" by ubunja(m): 2:49am On Apr 22, 2022
Issues40:

guess we both have time for nairaland.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Reality Check To All Nairaland "Alphas" And "Redpillers" by ubunja(m): 2:57am On Apr 22, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:

Hopefully, the Nigeria manosphere will wake up too
it will, let's put in that work

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Reality Check To All Nairaland "Alphas" And "Redpillers" by qtguru(m): 4:08am On Apr 22, 2022
"The money counter ding, it's so exciting "
Re: A Reality Check To All Nairaland "Alphas" And "Redpillers" by GooodHardDick: 6:18am On Apr 22, 2022
[s]
Issues40:

Boy I see you have a lot of energy and passion stored in you from the way you attacked that Post.

All I want is the best for the younger generation. All I want is the best for you. Channel that energy, passion and intensity into working on yourself. And a bright star will shine through you to lighten up your family and soceity
[/s]

STFU Kid!

U dey attack other people's posts, you no want make anybody attack your post? Foolish SIMP!

You no want make bright star shine through you to lighten up your family? Abi are you allergic to becoming a shining start? SIMP MAN! Next time, if you see redpillers thread, post and comments, avoid it completely instead of displaying your Simpson stupidity.

U can either swallow the red pill or continue simping. The choice is yours!
Re: A Reality Check To All Nairaland "Alphas" And "Redpillers" by GooodHardDick: 6:30am On Apr 22, 2022
dhiqson:

Comrade louder. Increase the volume to the highest honourable comrade!

These Simps will never learn!
Re: A Reality Check To All Nairaland "Alphas" And "Redpillers" by GooodHardDick: 6:32am On Apr 22, 2022
[s]
Issues40:

Boy it takes two to tango. I alone cannot fix all of the countries problem. Neither can you. That's why we need one another input and effort to do so. We all need to be on board in this fight for a better future and spending hours debating on who gets free sex between an alpha male and a beta male won't help us in any way moving forward
[/s]
Re: A Reality Check To All Nairaland "Alphas" And "Redpillers" by Karleb(m): 7:13am On Apr 22, 2022
The problem with elders is that they always try to form saint because of their old age, yet these were the same people who did worse while they were younger.

They are still the ones who spoilt our girls in the name of sugar daddies.

My married HOD gave a similar advice like this but he was always after girls he told us to desist from.

Dear elders, stop being hypocritical.
Re: A Reality Check To All Nairaland "Alphas" And "Redpillers" by Maxxim: 7:40am On Apr 22, 2022
I bet this op thinks most of the Redpillers are jobless If that's your believe, you're mistaken bro,
tho I won't identify as one but I firmly believe there are strains of truth in that gospel, it's more like how the the pentecostal made evidence of how the catholics twisted the bible to match their beliefs and events for centuries until much works are later done by these pentecostals to rectify this which caused most of em their life, same as the redpill.

If not for it most men would have been a sacrificial lamb to women, coupled with the fact that these women are mostly bitter feminist. It's more like bringing knife and bottle to a war where women are already armed with rockets there's nothing bad if the men are also given bazooka to make it fair.

If you notice most of the Redpillers are silent this days which is a good indication that they've been implementing some part of the teachings which is self development.

1 Like

Re: A Reality Check To All Nairaland "Alphas" And "Redpillers" by Issues40(m): 8:40am On Apr 22, 2022
dhiqson:

It was how your grandfather did it. It was how your father did it. It is how you should do it. It is what makes you a man. To be a able to handle women despite their manipulation. It was how God ordained it to be
Re: A Reality Check To All Nairaland "Alphas" And "Redpillers" by Issues40(m): 8:45am On Apr 22, 2022
Maxxim:
I bet this op thinks most of the Redpillers are jobless If that's your believe, you're mistaken bro,
tho I won't identify as one but I firmly believe there are strains of truth in that gospel, it's more like how the the pentecostal made evidence of how the catholics twisted the bible to match their beliefs and events for centuries until much works are later done by these pentecostals to rectify this which caused most of em their life, same as the redpill.

If not for it most men would have been a sacrificial lamb to women, coupled with the fact that these women are mostly bitter feminist. It's more like bringing knife and bottle to a war where women are already armed with rockets there's nothing bad if the men are also given bazooka to make it fair.

If you notice most of the Redpillers are silent this days which is a good indication that they've been implementing some part of the teachings which is self development.

Let me ask you one question. Look deeply inwards and ask yourself. How are you different from females in terms of being cunning and manipulating? Can you honestly beat up your chest on this platform and tell that you have never manipulated anybody in your life? Not one? You've never applied cunningness to get what you want? Not once?

That's what I thought son!
Re: A Reality Check To All Nairaland "Alphas" And "Redpillers" by dhiqson(m): 8:57am On Apr 22, 2022
Issues40:

It was how your grandfather did it. It was how your father did it. It is how you should do it. It is what makes you a man. To be a able to handle women despite their manipulation. It was how God ordained it to be

Yes!
They were to put women in And guess what
Everyone loved them for it
Can you say same for modern man today
If you were to pass by, and you met a guy and a lady exchanging fists yiur first instincts will be to protect the lady right?
But how you so sure she didn't instigate the fight first??
Re: A Reality Check To All Nairaland "Alphas" And "Redpillers" by Maxxim: 9:04am On Apr 22, 2022
Issues40:

Let me ask you one question. Look deeply inwards and ask yourself. How are you different from females in terms of being cunning and manipulating? Can you honestly beat up your chest on this platform and tell that you have never manipulated anybody in your life? Not one? You've never applied cunningness to get what you want? Not once?

That's what I thought son!
Kindly make your assertions clear, are women the only ones liable to manipulate, what's wrong with men knowing about these acts and having their way around it?
Me having my way to get things from people doesn't corelate with the matter on ground, leave morals out of these, it's about human survival and the fact is that men have been in the darkness for so long.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Prayer before meal neutralize Poison In Food? / Things Wey Pain Pass Heartbreak / How I Escape Deadly Rape Allegation Of Underaged Girl In My Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.