Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,577 members, 7,840,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Your Phone Or Your Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Phone Or Your Marriage (330 Views)

Have You Ever Lost Your Phone Or Property To Gamble? Share Your Experience / Modified: Scam Alert:How To Make Video Cartoons For Free with ur phone or laptop / Sleeping Positions That Could End Your Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Phone Or Your Marriage by Maryleena(f): 1:16pm On May 20, 2019
YOUR PHONE OR YOUR MARRIAGE

Here I am missing my Phone, and it's just been two days it went bad, Here I am wishing my phone was here with me. And It hits me, I think I can say I loved my Phone, And I realize I have actually been connected and committed to my phone in more ways than one almost like I would be to someone if I were to be in a Relationship. And then I ask myself What If we took care of our Relationships like we took care of our phones, maybe many Relationships and Marriages would still be existing Here's 5 ways we should take care of our Relationships/Marriages like we do our Phones.

1) MONEY. From monthly subs, to airtime, to fixing of phones when bad, everyone spends money on their phones, We use money to buy phone parts. We use money to make our phones look Behind. Relationships and Marriages should involve money, Money spent on dates Money spent on gifts, gifts from books, to clothes, If your Husband or Wife doesn't eat your money who will? Many Relationships and Marriages are damaged because those in it aren't spending on it. Stingy Husbands and Wives everywhere wondering why their Marriages aren't great. How would it be? The grass is green where it is watered. Like a phone without sub, many Relationships/ Marriages are boring because there's connection capacity only money can enable In a Union and not mere love letters and cheap talk. Like a phone without airtime, many Relationships lack communication capacity because there is love only money can communicate and not mere words. Stingy People cannot have a Happy Relationship neither can they give it. You cannot withhold your finances from your relationship and expect the relationship to work out. How?

2) PROTECTION The way some of us protect our phones ehn From screen guards, to protect the screens To Passwords to keep out intruders Then let's talk about pouches, casings etc. But do we protect our Relationships? You protect your relationship simply by protecting the bond between you and your partner. When you cheat on your partner you attack the bond that bonds the both of you, the connection weakens When you lie to your spouse, When you say unkind words, When you allow in laws to talk down on your spouse When you exchange bitter hurtful words When you won't listen to their complaints You abuse that connection When you do the opposite, when you stand up for them, When you show you'll never let em walk alone. Now you are protecting What you've got.

3) CHARGE IT. Phones run on batteries, they need electricity to stay on and constantly powered, Once they run out of that they go off, Ever seen People charging their phones at 93%, you'd think the world is about to end. And then when their phones are actually running low, let's not even go there. Ever heard someone say "sorry you can't make use of my phone right now, the battery is low"? Yes, that's how Relationships should be made a priority and giving care so they last. As phones run on electricity Relationships run on emotions. Everybody has an EMOTIONAL BATTERY, Which needs constant charging and recharging, Some with higher capacity needing less frequent charging and others with lower capacity needing more frequent charging. Our EMOTIONAL BATTERIES are charged when our Love Languages are spoken. When you buy gifts for your Wife whose love language is receiving gifts for instance, she feels loved, her emotional battery gets charged, she feels safe. When you take your spouse out, or day I love you, you charge their EB. Signs your Partner's EB (EMOTIONAL BATTERY) is running low. Constant incessant Complaints is amongst the first signs a disgruntled partner gives. "you don't call me" "you don't text" Sudden coldness Unexplained attitude changes Silence is amongst the last sign a disgruntled partner will show, at this point they've pretty much given up on you and the relationship/ Marriage An uncharged phone starts from 99% but it'll eventually get to 0% if nothing is done about it. Pay attention to your Marriage What is your Partner complaining about?Don't lose your Relationship Don't lose your Marriage. Charge it. Feed your Partners emotional battery daily

4) RESPECT IT You need to see the way some people pride in their phones The way some persons worship their phones Buy fancy phone casing with bunny ears and flashing neon lights. No one treats their phone like trash, we keep then away from water, we take good care of them. That's how you should treat your relationship That's how you should treat your partner, With respect. Before and Behind their backs. Respect them enough not to cheat on them. Respect them enough to be real to them. Respect their opinions Tired of the relationship? Then walk out, but don't cheat.

5) FIX IT. When our phones go bad we take them to a phone repairer. But why then do we ignore our Relationships and Marriages when there are issues, till they deteriorate to irreconcilable difference proportions Why do couples refuse to see a councilor when they are having troubles in their marriages? But when our phones go bad we take them to a phone councilor asap.? Why? Don't Marriages and Relationships deserve to be Fixed? *************** I know, our phones give us access to a world, to people, business deals, information, entertainment, games amongst other things, that's why we so much need and depend on them, that's why we respect them because of what they give us. But don't our Relationships and Marriages also carry an access for us, an access to all the above and much more.? So? Your Relationship/Marriage is worth more than your Phone. Act like it. # MG # MARRYWELL # RELATIONSHIPHEARTBITS
Re: Your Phone Or Your Marriage by Lotel: 1:18pm On May 20, 2019
P
Re: Your Phone Or Your Marriage by chiommy123(f): 2:16pm On May 20, 2019
Human beings are selfish. They want to be treated right, special but won't reciprocate. Some are too demanding you keep giving and giving until you're tired

1 Like

Re: Your Phone Or Your Marriage by Nobody: 3:44am On May 21, 2019
This is revolutionary work!!

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Hustling Girl For Relationship. / I Lie? / Brand New Reason Not Cheat On Your Husband Or Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.