Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Woman Who Married A Bridge Relives What Her 6-year-marriage Has Been Like - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Who Married A Bridge Relives What Her 6-year-marriage Has Been Like (1369 Views)

Woman Ends 14-year Marriage After Meeting 'soulmate' / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra / Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Married A Bridge Relives What Her 6-year-marriage Has Been Like by swdigitals(m): 3:50pm On May 20, 2019
An Australian woman, Ms. Rose who got married to Le Pont du Diable Bridge in 2013 relives her wedding to the inanimate “handsome, strong and sturdy” object while also revealing what their 6-year-marriage has been like.

In case you are wondering what the wedding day would have looked like. The day was just like every other wedding just that the weirdness was much more prominent than Jodi Rose’s white wedding gown.

She wore a wedding dress like every normal bride and had more than a dozen guests present for her “big day”.

Ms. Rose chose that particular bridge in Céret, south of France after traveling the world, making recordings of sounds made by bridge cable vibrations. After she settled on the bridge like the one for her, she planned a wedding.

During her wedding ceremony, she stood on the bridge throughout and even got a huge wedding ring for the bridge. The wedding ring still remains in place till date. She also still wears her own wedding ring.

Describing her wedding to the bridge. Ms. Rose told Sunday Night: “I was really quite nervous… I felt like a bride. I got to have my princess wedding day.”

Ms. Rose, who wears her own wedding ring, said in a blog post at the time: “He makes me feel connected to the earth and draws me to rest from my endless nomadic wanderings. He is fixed, stable, rooted to the ground, while I am nomadic, transient, ever on the road.

“He gives me a safe haven, brings me back to ground myself, and then lets me go again to follow my own path, without trying to keep me tied down or in thrall to his needs or desires. I am devoted to him.

“He understands that I love other bridges – and men – ours is a love that embraces the vagaries of life, as materialized in the swirling currents of the river that flows beneath his magnificent body.

According to her, “The Devil’s Bridge is everything I could desire in a husband – sturdy, trustworthy, sensual, kind and handsome.”

Is this not total MADNESS?

Source: https://realityrea.com/woman-who-married-a-bridge-in-2013-relives-what-her-6-year-marriage-has-been-like/

Re: Woman Who Married A Bridge Relives What Her 6-year-marriage Has Been Like by dawnomike(m): 4:07pm On May 20, 2019
She tried for get age

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Married A Bridge Relives What Her 6-year-marriage Has Been Like by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 20, 2019
mad people everywhere
Re: Woman Who Married A Bridge Relives What Her 6-year-marriage Has Been Like by Foodforthought: 4:21pm On May 20, 2019
There's something in that bridge that only she knows about. But crase people plenty sha grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Married A Bridge Relives What Her 6-year-marriage Has Been Like by BlackfireX: 6:08pm On May 20, 2019
Edo people don't use this one pant .
Re: Woman Who Married A Bridge Relives What Her 6-year-marriage Has Been Like by tee59(f): 6:57pm On May 20, 2019
Can see have sex with the bridge?
Re: Woman Who Married A Bridge Relives What Her 6-year-marriage Has Been Like by swdigitals(m): 8:21pm On May 20, 2019
BlackfireX:
Edo people don't use this one pant .
lol. definitely It's just so obvioussmiley
Re: Woman Who Married A Bridge Relives What Her 6-year-marriage Has Been Like by Nobody: 1:24am On May 21, 2019
Killer. Adore the use of style and shape!
Re: Woman Who Married A Bridge Relives What Her 6-year-marriage Has Been Like by anthonyuncle(m): 3:47am On May 21, 2019
wakanda madness is dz
Re: Woman Who Married A Bridge Relives What Her 6-year-marriage Has Been Like by periphetes: 10:22am On May 21, 2019
Only in the eyes and minds of physical people will this look ordinary but spiritually she's on a covenant with unseen forces.

(1) (Reply)

You don't Chase Ladies, You Attract Them / See IG Slayer That Went Semi Nude Who Claims To Be Symply Tacha's Brother / What do you offer aside sex, BF tells GF (SCREENSHOT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.