Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,302 members, 7,954,201 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:08 PM

Bobrisky Defends And Said A Short Message For Naira Marley Earlier Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Defends And Said A Short Message For Naira Marley Earlier Today (577 Views)

Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed / Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest / Bobrisky Prays For Naira Marley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Defends And Said A Short Message For Naira Marley Earlier Today by Ronky001(f): 3:50pm On May 20, 2019
Naira Marley appeared in court today but shortly before his court appearance, Bobrisky publicly prayed for “God’s favour” to be with him.

A follower pointed out to Bobrisky that justice is what is needed, and not God’s favour, especially if he’s guilty of fraud as charged. But Bobrisky jumped to the singer’s defence and asked the follower not to judge. http://gisthubnaija.com/

https://gisthubnaija.com/bobrisky-defends-and-said-a-short-message-for-naira-marley-earlier-today/

Re: Bobrisky Defends And Said A Short Message For Naira Marley Earlier Today by fran6co(m): 3:56pm On May 20, 2019
cry
Re: Bobrisky Defends And Said A Short Message For Naira Marley Earlier Today by festacman(m): 4:14pm On May 20, 2019
Re: Bobrisky Defends And Said A Short Message For Naira Marley Earlier Today by Fierce11: 5:09pm On May 20, 2019
This croaking vagabond should shut the fvck up!
The victims of fraud are still struggling to get back half of what they lost and this distorted being is busy seeking for "God's favour" for a self-acclaimed over-arrested yahoo infant. Smh.
Let's not forget how bobrisky disturbed us and our cyberspace when he accused his gateman -or was it househelp- of stealing from him. Why didn't he pray for favour that time eh?
Nonsense vagabond. 66655
Re: Bobrisky Defends And Said A Short Message For Naira Marley Earlier Today by Nobody: 1:23am On May 21, 2019
I want to learn this kind of shot! Teach me.

(1) (Reply)

Is Naira Marley Going Through All These Because He's Not A Northerner? / “my Daughter’s Marriage To Ned Nwoko Was Without My Consent – Regina Daniels Dad / Nigerian Writer Lists Surprising Facts And Reasons Why Bobrisky Is Not A Homosex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.