Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,252 members, 7,815,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor (4475 Views)

Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / Photo: Timetable Of A Chronic Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor by Tinksh(f): 9:58am On Sep 26, 2010
Whatever!!! I know what i know. You will just have to take my word for it. It doesnt affect you anyway so all good!! grin
Re: Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor by ice234: 10:02am On Sep 26, 2010
definately. i care dats y am pointing it out
Re: Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor by ice234: 10:02am On Sep 26, 2010
definately. i care dats y am pointing it out
Re: Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor by Tinksh(f): 10:04am On Sep 26, 2010
Hehehe! You care that someone has to vouch for my cleanliness!!! Funny grin Its all good, trust me on that!! wink
Re: Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor by ice234: 10:08am On Sep 26, 2010
lol. i trust u
Re: Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor by Iranoladun(f): 11:42am On Sep 26, 2010
Raw Lime is a very good treatment.let the guy shave his armpit & pubic hair buy ripe lime cut it into two use it to clean his armpit & pubic area after a thorough bath as many times as possible. Use of perfume is a must.

He should change his cloth especially his shirt twice daily if his job permits it.

He should cut his hair very low and ensure his head is equally thoroughly wash while having his bath.

He should change his socks twice daily I.e. 2 pairs daily.

Wear his shoe by alternating a pair every other day to allow the shoe to be properly aerated e.g. the shoe he wears on Monday should only be wear on Weds or Thurs

The ultimate apart from medical injection is PERSONAL HYGIENE!
Re: Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor by ice234: 11:48am On Sep 26, 2010
nice lecture
Re: Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor by queeneve: 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2010
Thanks for the suggestions yall!

Ice,

It seems you has a bad experience with a woman who PUSSCC wasn't clean, DIDN'T YOU SMELL THAT BEFO YOU TAPPED THAT?
Re: Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor by queeneve: 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2010
Yes Tinsk,

It funny that people assumed us petite, skinny, thin, or medium built women don't have body odor which is beyond me if that was the case WHY WOULD WE BATHE?

I have smelled odor coming from ALL SHAPES and gender, I used to think MEN couldn't smell because they didn't have the orifices like the women do, BOY WAS I WRONG!! I encountered a man at work who came as a client smelled so bad I kept asking him are you sure you a male because he smelled as if he just had a monthly, SIX WEEKS AGO and didn't bathe!
Re: Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor by queeneve: 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2010
jj
Re: Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor by ice234: 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2010
i have no experience oh
Re: Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor by Masturahan12(f): 11:34am On Nov 04, 2013
ice
You r funy n body odour is nt always d persn's fault

queeneve

i heard lime and vinegar water works very. He shd also stop the deodorant it only worsens the smell. He shd try to find the cause 4 it, if its sweat, he shd use antiperspirant and go 4 treatment atleast twice a year.

There is no body odour that canot b cured, if nt permantly atleast it can b controlled
Re: Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 04, 2013
I can't o.It's a turn off!!
Re: Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2013
Damn, I don't think I can marry such a person
Re: Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor by newspapers: 10:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
Y would i? Body Odour carries a sense of Disgrace with it. Imagine a man that was kicked out of a plane because he was stinking - http://www.divanaija.com.ng/frenchman-kicked-plane-body-odour/
Re: Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor by obontami: 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
queeneve:
Will you marry someone who have a chronic body odor meaning that it illness that they can't get rid of no matter how MUCH BATHING OR SHOWERS they take? Will you date that person? Do you think it POSSIBLE for someone to have PERMANENT BODY ODOR?

A co-worker of mine said that she came across a man during her line of duty that had a CHRONIC BODY ODOR and she really like this young man but his body odor is causing her to take heed and he has papers from the doctor saying that there is no cure for CHRONIC BODY Odor she feels sorry for him but at the same time she is vomitting every time she hangs around him,

She is thinking about calling it quits but she really like this guy, do you guys have any HOME MADE REMEDIES that can help her deal with his body odor? She can't wear a clothe pin on her nose for the rest of her life and I think she falling in love with the guy!!!!

Have anyone of you met someone who had CHRONIC BODY ODOR and if you did what was your cure?

Nope cool
Re: Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor by sleekyonyx(f): 10:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
Lol...at the posters above me grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Couple Be Too Much In Love? / SEE Stalking....(pics) / A Lady Said Finding A Husband Is Hard These Days... See What She Said (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.