Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze (30476 Views)

Hushpuppi Confirms Daddy Freeze Gucci Shoes Are Authentic / Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason / Daddy Freeze, His Son, Baby Mama, Father And Mother Pictured In A Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by decasey(m): 7:59pm On May 20, 2019
sgtponzihater1:
Why he focuses only on Christians beats my imagination.
I tire 4 d guy ooo, anyway na him Sabi.
Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by Inteltower: 8:02pm On May 20, 2019
Bacteriologist:
Every Tom, Dïčk and Harry knows that fundamental Christians represented by a large majority of the Nigerian population are SHAMELESS HYPOCRITES.

They would all come for Naira Marley while they fear to castigate bigger scam artists in their pastors who milk them of the little they have.

Religion has been rejected in the progressive world and it is coming to Africa to settle and gain ground. It's up to me and you to resist this madness that is peculiar to Religion and it's followers.

how did humanity began ?
that's the only question I have you dear aethist

& pls don't make reference to Darwinism or big bang theory that can not clearly state the apparent design (functionalism) of the human race

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by Bacteriologist(m): 8:02pm On May 20, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

[s]

Keep following Freeze until you end in hell where he belongs. [/s]

Usual fear mongering.

Christianity is like all other 4000+ religions, a lie that only pleases hypocritic and ignorant minds. It will eventually die as it does not belong in a sane person's mind. Let alone he dedicates his whole life to defending it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by crowley(m): 8:03pm On May 20, 2019
gidob:
Please help, I haven't eaten today, totally broke, I work as a labourer but for some days I haven't gone to work because I am feeling down And depressed....all I need is little money for food....
Ayodeji, Jemirin
Access bank
Buy lappy nd start work. nor b ur mates efcc they chase upandown? are u better than Naira Marley? na only who them catch be yahoo boy. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by Raydans: 8:06pm On May 20, 2019
LiveByNight:
This is a clear case of.corrupt.politcians vs the youth

The politicians and government are stealing and don't want to your to steal.too.. when the youth steal.the politicians use the price and efcc to intimidate the youth why?

I don't.supoort fraud but the efcc should start with the government!!

The government should lead by example and stop allowing corrupt politicians work and get appointments

It's called leading by example.. gaduje was caught in bribe yet the government came out to stand by him and you don't want the youth to follow example and stand behind naira Marley?

Minna was found culprit in stealing billions in pension funds yet buhari have him a new post after he resurfaced from.being on the run!!

Tinubu is indicated in so many corrupt charges ,. Even has a drug related indictment from the 90s in America yet he is APC national chairman! He lived bullion vans of money during a national election yet if any of you withdraws over N10 million efcc will kick down your doors

Amaechi has so many cases against him, yet he is a serving minister

Abeg free these boys and when the government starts doing right all will follow

There is evidence that keystone bank and 9mobile where bought in the names of Aisha buhari and his son yet efcc didn't do nothing
This government politicians are the biggest Yahoo boys !!
Are the youth fôòls ni? no!!

No bad followers only bad leaders

angry
This is the problems I have with us Nigerians. We use a wrong to justify a wrong. Therefore making so many ills justifiable. When will we get a right if our orientation is this way.
We will only end up multiplying the ills of our society in abundance
Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by Bacteriologist(m): 8:07pm On May 20, 2019
Inteltower:

how did humanity began ?
that's the only question I have you dear aethist

& pls don't make reference to Darwinism or big bang theory that can not clearly state the apparent design (functionalism) of the human race

How did humanity begin? That's easy; As a result of LONG years of continuous adaptation and evolution. This is a proven fact. Unlike your creationist bullshït.

And no. Your ability to grasp this simple concept is not a valid argument against it.

Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 20, 2019
Raydans:

This is the problems I have with us Nigerians. We use a wrong to justify a wrong. Therefore making so many ills justifiable. When will we get a right if our orientation is this way.

It behind with the leadership!! The government should show sincerity and integrity and naturally people.will start to gravitate towards this kind ser when they see consistency and seriousness of the government angry

The government cannot on one hand be telling me that the video evidence against gaduje is not enough to convict him yet expecting me to now turn around and condemn naira Marley ?

Why is Mainna the pension fraudster still working for buhari ??

What are we saying here ?? Charity begins at home!! Start in aso rock and the rest of Nigerians will follow
Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by stanliwise(m): 8:09pm On May 20, 2019
kunleweb:
Tell me the Christians that has ever judged this guy. But rather empathise with him. This is how you pipu drag us into uneccesary battles.
Don't mind freeze jare he likes to shake table. But this time I am dissapointed he chose naira-marley story to stay relevant as a religious critic
Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by toprealman: 8:11pm On May 20, 2019
So JUDGE Freeze in essence us saying that Marley is an outsider and not an insider.
If man be God eh......
Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by Shyluck(m): 8:11pm On May 20, 2019
his is a clear case of.corrupt.politcians vs the youth

The politicians and government are stealing and don't want to your to steal.too.. when the youth steal.the politicians use the price and efcc to intimidate the youth why?

The government should lead by example and stop allowing corrupt politicians work and get appointments

It's called leading by example.. gaduje was caught in bribe yet the government came out to stand by him and you don't want the youth to follow example and stand behind naira Marley?

Minna was found culprit in stealing billions in pension funds yet buhari have him a new post after he resurfaced from.being on the run!!

Tinubu is indicated in so many corrupt charges ,. Even has a drug related indictment from the 90s in America yet he is APC national chairman! He lived bullion vans of money during a national election yet if any of you withdraws over N10 million efcc will kick down your doors

There is evidence that keystone bank and 9mobile where bought in the names of Aisha buhari and his son yet efcc didn't do nothing

You have spoken very well except when you said there are no bad followers. If there are no bad followers somebody like Ganduje couldn't have been reelected. or did he vote himself back into power?
Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by ayoevans6: 8:16pm On May 20, 2019
IamD18:
We are not judging him, all we are asking is for him to come out one more time to advocate, justify and support fraudsters.

He should just do it again!..grin
ahhahahahaha
Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 8:17pm On May 20, 2019
Daddy freeze. This is not d right tin to say .
Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by Raydans: 8:18pm On May 20, 2019
LiveByNight:

It behind with the leadership!! The government should show sincerity and integrity and naturally people.will start to gravitate towards this kind ser when they see consistency and seriousness of the government angry

The government cannot on one hand be telling me that the video evidence against gaduje is not enough to convict him yet expecting me to now turn around and condemn naira Marley ?

Why is Mainna the pension fraudster still working for buhari ??

What are we saying here ?? Charity begins at home!! Start in aso rock and the rest of Nigerians will follow

Now does it means that because of that every fraudulent act whatsoever keeps going until it becomes a generally acceptable thing.
Yes charity begins at home. It begins with me and you
Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by Jymes: 8:21pm On May 20, 2019
Freeze na idiota
He is loosing relevance
His sheeples are now rebellious against him
Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by geezynoni: 8:23pm On May 20, 2019
sgtponzihater1:
Why he focuses only on Christians beats my imagination.
u want make ISIS target am?
Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by Walelavender(m): 8:23pm On May 20, 2019
What is the problem of this guy with Christians? He would want to trend by all means. No connection. Terrible submission tongue
Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by geezynoni: 8:24pm On May 20, 2019
Shyluck:
his is a clear case of.corrupt.politcians vs the youth

You have spoken very well except when you said there are no bad followers. If there are no bad followers somebody like Ganduje couldn't have been reelected. or did he vote himself back into power?

You think your vote counts?
Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by Bonapart(m): 8:25pm On May 20, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

When we call Daddy Freeze an Antichrist, his dumb followers cry foul without knowing nor seeing his errors which aren't errors but deceit.

Here, he's saying Christians don't have the right to judge Naira Marley because some pastors according to him have faults too. He's basically saying wr shouldn't exercise our God given rights as sons of God, which is to judge. Can you see how Antichrist he is.

He quoted a scripture without understanding it. The worst part is that he quoted from the NLT version which is Satan's own Bible. Read thread below to know more.

https://www.nairaland.com/4957299/bible-sword-butter-knife-why

Now, we as Christians have the right to not only judge those in church but those outside. We are to judge ALL THINGS and no man can judge us.

1 Corinthians 2:15-16 (KJV)
But he that is spiritual judgeth all things , yet he himself is judged of no man.

The Bible says we Christians are going to be the ones to judge angels, how much more things like Naira Marley's issue.

1 Corinthians 6:3 (KJV)
Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

Jesus Christ himself said we can judge but not hypocritical judgement. We can't judge if the pastor of our church is a Yahoo boy who duped foreigners on the internet. Some for might think pastors collecting tithe are Yahoo boys. No, they are not because God commanded it. But there are so e false prophets with fake churches doing that. But a real man of God is ordained to collect tithe for the ministry. If you believe Freeze who got his doctrine on judgement wrong, what makes you think he's right on tithing that Jesus himself endorsed as seen in Mathew 23:23?

Keep following Freeze until you end in hell where he belongs.
God bless you my dear. I pray for the day I will meet that wall gecko one and one
Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by Chiemeka1: 8:25pm On May 20, 2019
Mumu freeze. Why not ask your sis kemi what she is going through? She is now looking for donations to feed herself. That is the price for touching the anointed of the Lord. Don't worry your cup will soon run over with the wrath of God, because you have bitten more than you can chew.
Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by dapadawee: 8:30pm On May 20, 2019
what version of Christian is daddy freeze please anyone with answer it's urgent
Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by Sonnobax15(m): 8:30pm On May 20, 2019
Honextly,i hv been waitinq 4 daddy freeze 2 come and freeze this matter...unfailinqly,here cometh d niqqa..

1 Like

Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by Glycosunde: 8:33pm On May 20, 2019
To a very large extent, freeze is ryt. Let us remove d log in our eyes before trying to help n remove d peck in d heathens eyes. We r d light n salt if d earth. So let us start doing that. Or how can u differentiate what our jet buying pastors, politicians n yahoo boys
Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by Inteltower: 8:34pm On May 20, 2019
Bacteriologist:

How did humanity begin? That's easy; As a result of LONG years of continuous adaptation and evolution. This is a proven fact. Unlike your creationist bullshït.

And no. Your ability to grasp this simple concept is not a valid argument against it.

I have observed your arguments so let's by logic
enlighten you on the Existence of God .am a grad
sociologist.
in studying man in the society... here are basic
facts
man is inherently social & subject to being social &
by social he relates with his fellow man,
environment & resources, & reasonably man can't
survive or progress long being anti social.
with what has been established above we can draw
to this conclusion where there is Social there is
dependency, where there is dependency there is
functionalism, where there is functionalism there is
order, where there is order there is a design.
this will lead us back to the concept "Social"
I have developed a sociological theorem called
"social orderism" in here it emphasizes that the
universe itself began from an existencial design
(contenders: Darwinism, Creationism, Big bang
theory).
the first & last fail to concur to the earlier linear
concepts that lead to each other in a defining
circle & which you my friend can't refute on those
facts outlined. Darwinism fails to explain why
humans are social & big bang theory fails to
explain at the heart of their assumption why your
eyes are at the position they are & even why must
there be eyes, did the so called micro organism in
the great big bang had a meeting to discuss which
body parts to make & their positions , why the
complex yet simple inter dependent functioning of
the human parts.

first of look at yourself in the mirror, you have parts right?
in your "belief" it means the environment & human cells were blessed with intelligence to decide it needed an ear, tongue, brain, eye lashes etc even to be at the different places they are now.
your problem isn't the belief... but your downright unwillingness to listen & be open minded.. ask me question & I will answer you.
stop being misguided by self conception but revelation

Creationism answers the questions of design &
why man is social to me.. much closer than the
two which atheists subscribe too.
having explained the reason why a God exist by
these clear facts
Now why the Christian God not Allah or Buddha
etc.
its because of three important things
1)Salvation from sin & death through Christ (here
Islam failed) it recognized our corrupted flaws &
unwanted behaviours that harms us & each other.
(read & learn more insight of that salvation plan)
2) the two commandments of love received from
Christ
3) the vital role of the Holy spirit in the world now
& personally.
I hope this helps...
I agree only a fool would say there is no God
but also a cursed man would know & see the truth
but doesn't want to believe out of enmity because
how God's will runs counter to theirs.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by Gforce2019: 8:36pm On May 20, 2019
Daddy freeze mumu is becoming irreparable....
What does Naira Marley case has to do with Christianity...He butressed his point with Bible passage that is no in tandem with his comments...
Just to ask this simpleton called Daddy freeze, must you response foolishly to comments just to add to your Twitter account?
Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by belshazzar(m): 8:36pm On May 20, 2019
Bacteriologist:

Usual fear mongering.

Christianity is like all other 4000+ religions, a lie that only pleases hypocritic and ignorant minds. It will eventually die as it does not belong in a sane person's mind. Let alone he dedicates his whole life to defending it.
now now we've got ourselves here an idiot, haven't we? i saw your profile kid, you're disgusting....
Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by am4truth(m): 8:43pm On May 20, 2019
Bacteriologist:

Usual fear mongering.

Jesus loves you, friend. Don't allow the devil- the deceiver to waste your life. Repent before it gets late. i have said worst than this concerning Christianity, but today, am for truth.
Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 20, 2019
LiveByNight:
This is a clear case of.corrupt.politcians vs the youth

angry
Hahahahaha, you are a big fool, walaitalai... where does get all this information,

you should be charge for disparagement and defamation... Aisha buhari 9mobile and keystone tinubu drug from 90s?? hahahahahaahah you are mad ooo
Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 20, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

When we call Daddy Freeze an Antichrist, his dumb followers cry foul without knowing nor seeing his errors which aren't errors but deceit.

Here, he's saying Christians don't have the right to judge Naira Marley because some pastors according to him have faults too. He's basically saying wr shouldn't exercise our God given rights as sons of God, which is to judge. Can you see how Antichrist he is.

He quoted a scripture without understanding it. The worst part is that he quoted from the NLT version which is Satan's own Bible. Read thread below to know more.

https://www.nairaland.com/4957299/bible-sword-butter-knife-why

Now, we as Christians have the right to not only judge those in church but those outside. We are to judge ALL THINGS and no man can judge us.

1 Corinthians 2:15-16 (KJV)
But he that is spiritual judgeth all things , yet he himself is judged of no man.

The Bible says we Christians are going to be the ones to judge angels, how much more things like Naira Marley's issue.

1 Corinthians 6:3 (KJV)
Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

Jesus Christ himself said we can judge but not hypocritical judgement. We can't judge if the pastor of our church is a Yahoo boy who duped foreigners on the internet. Some for might think pastors collecting tithe are Yahoo boys. No, they are not because God commanded it. But there are so e false prophets with fake churches doing that. But a real man of God is ordained to collect tithe for the ministry. If you believe Freeze who got his doctrine on judgement wrong, what makes you think he's right on tithing that Jesus himself endorsed as seen in Mathew 23:23?

Keep following Freeze until you end in hell where he belongs.

you are one of the mad people on nairaland
Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 20, 2019
weavesquad:

Hahahahaha, you are a big fool, walaitalai... where does get all this information,

you should be charge for disparagement and defamation... Aisha buhari 9mobile and keystone tinubu drug from 90s?? hahahahahaahah you are mad ooo

You are a stupid beast and a coward

Dirty thing

Thief !! Criminal paid goon
Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 20, 2019
Raydans:

Now does it means that because of that every fraudulent act whatsoever keeps going until it becomes a generally acceptable thing.
Yes charity begins at home. It begins with me and you

It behind with the government

Let them start with all government appointees then contractors then politicians and so on
Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by yeman1(m): 8:55pm On May 20, 2019
Na wa oh!
Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by PrinceCEE(m): 8:55pm On May 20, 2019
Bacteriologist:

Usual fear mongering.

Lol...

You seem to channel the premises of your arguments on Christianity. Why not other religions?

I know, you'd say you've mentioned Islam, but, go back through your comments and see that you seem to be attacking Christianity.

Majority of Nigerians ignorantly leave the domain of discussion and prevaricate to another, it's not a must to comment on a thread, if you don't have any thing of relevance to contribute.

You have a strong argument, I'm nonreligious, I'm a deist, I was an atheist, not until I had quite a good number of reasons to be a deist. So I clearly understand your point, but I'd advise you to always know when to bring a discourse to the right place.

Nothing about this thread relates to existence.

Now to the topic, I once respected Freeze, but he's becoming more of a noise these days, probably to remain relevant. Where did he see Christians judge the guy? Or more to say, he seems to know the affiliated religions of all those that commented about the guy, both on twitter and other social networks?
Why'd he bring it up on Christians.

Some people are just slowpokes... That it makes me wonder if they ever uses their brain...!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of D'banj Dancing / Between Bovi & A Woman Who Is Trying To Blackmail Him - (Snapshots) / Moet Abebe Flashes Side Boobs In New Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.