Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze (30475 Views)

Hushpuppi Confirms Daddy Freeze Gucci Shoes Are Authentic / Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason / Daddy Freeze, His Son, Baby Mama, Father And Mother Pictured In A Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by losdiose(m): 6:55am On May 21, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
I be think say dis Daddy Freeze get brain o, Nola now I discover dis mai toure real agenda.

No lemme tell u word o.
Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by Bacteriologist(m): 7:01am On May 21, 2019
am4truth:

You missed it, friend. it is the love of God that would make a father and his son go against each other. You have to make a choice to obey God or your earthly father. The scripture needs to be fulfilled regarding concerning his life. Friend, I repeat I have said worst things concerning Christianity, but today I know better. Pray sincerely from your heart that Christ Jesus should reveal himself to you. I love you, but Christ loves you more.

What "love" would seperate a father and son? You understand what love means?

I care less what you've said about Christianity. Doesn't make the religion less false than it is.

The Christian god is plain evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by Bacteriologist(m): 7:03am On May 21, 2019
Roman7:

And what has Adam and Eve plus the three sons they had got to do with this?

I'm not responsible for your inability to see the lies in your so-called holy book.

Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by Bacteriologist(m): 7:08am On May 21, 2019
danhiels:
why y'all are trying to shove this ' no religion ' thing down our throats beats me, really! can u not be on your zone and let us the foolish sheeps to bask in our foolishness and be on our own nevertheless the bible warned us ages ago so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised

I have no time to banter with brainwashed religious bigots.

Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by Bacteriologist(m): 7:12am On May 21, 2019
danhiels:
don't dress scantily: carefully avoids and minimize obscene behaviour like sexual harassment and rape. we could use more of that in this world. don't drink achohol (not too much of it anyway is what religious books say):actually curtails violence and abuse in so many homes and societies. we definitely need more of that... don't abort the baby stay @ home:abortion is the taking away of the life of a potential human being with potentials yet unknown. that's actually murder of person and resource (we want none of that)and if actually women can actually balance their lives (career women or otherwise) and that of their marriage/family, we would see a drastic reduction of divorces and separation . our grandmas actually stayed at home and we barely saw marriages that lasted 6 months .nobody. wants a broken home especially not the kids we are trying to bring into this world
finally don't dance don't laugh:there is no church in this world (don't know 2% bout Muslims and mosque) where you go and would not see one of those or both or more at the same time, no church anywhere! even my bible encourages us to make merry for our God is a God of Happiness (the biblical David danced till he was almost naked) you kid now but you'll understand when you get older.. alright?

Religion doesn't define morality. Else, priests wouldn't be raping little kids, Christians and Muslims wouldn't be slaughtering one another and religious wars would be inexistent.

Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by Bacteriologist(m): 7:14am On May 21, 2019
PrinceCEE:

Certainly, I can't engage you in an argument because you reek of dyslexia.

I wasn't against your beliefs nor your war against religion, I was just pointing you to the point that you brought a topic totally unrelated to the thread here. Is it too much to understand ?

Maybe, I should say, boy, use your brain next time you wander into a thread.

Who cares what you think about my posts? GTF out of my mentions you plastic melt.
Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 7:22am On May 21, 2019
Nlstudent97:

you dey talk trash

did this thieving politicians publicly declare their support for what they do.

naira Marley is a rascoon

Shut up!!

Yes they do !! They come out and pretend to be upright philanthropic individuals with their stolen loot

See tinubu a would be criminal in any sane society

See Mainna

See Abba kaiyari

See fauose

See gaduje

Please don't be stupid
Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by davidho43(m): 8:51am On May 21, 2019
what is wrong with this man self
is Christian the only religion in Nigeria
Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 9:18am On May 21, 2019
I pray you are embrace by The light some day.
Darkness does no good, certainly not in afterlife.
Have a blessed day.
Peace

Bacteriologist:

Using Bible verses to justify the authenticity of the Bible? Lmao can't say I'm surprised. How else would a dogmatised religionist explain a book written by drunk misogynistic men?
Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by danhiels(m): 11:14am On May 21, 2019
Bacteriologist:

Religion doesn't define morality. Else, priests wouldn't be raping little kids, Christians and Muslims wouldn't be slaughtering one another and religious wars would be inexistent.
in every organization there are bound to be a few or more than a few strayed, flawed individuals that casually bring it's name to disrepute. even the religion itself does not claim to be flawless or perfect it acknowledges the dark spots of human yet it's mantra is upright morality and redemption.. it's the religion itself that promotes morality and righteousness but it's men like you and I who make it seem otherwise. so as with all things religion is not the problem rather it is man who is the problem. blame man not God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of D'banj Dancing / Between Bovi & A Woman Who Is Trying To Blackmail Him - (Snapshots) / Moet Abebe Flashes Side Boobs In New Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.