Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:38 PM

EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release (40574 Views)

Rapper Oladips Shares Proof He's Alive & Healthy Days After Faking His Death / Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) / Skiibii Narrates What He Went Through After Faking His Own Death To Blow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release by festacman(m): 5:25pm On May 20, 2019
Re: EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release by dipopooo(m): 5:25pm On May 20, 2019
sad cool
Re: EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release by chloride6: 5:25pm On May 20, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

Go where?
Re: EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 20, 2019
simi see trouble

1 Like

Re: EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release by Acecube(m): 5:26pm On May 20, 2019
Thought as much... I was surprised when I saw the rumour
Re: EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release by shakyum: 5:26pm On May 20, 2019
Tonto Dick matter don rest now
Re: EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release by jojokelechi(m): 5:26pm On May 20, 2019
who e release help?...
Re: EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release by Timagex(m): 5:27pm On May 20, 2019
Naira do juju for popularity ni? Wetin sef? tongue
Re: EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release by Otiksman: 5:27pm On May 20, 2019
Make una free this guy na
Re: EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release by Delaw00(m): 5:27pm On May 20, 2019
fran6co:
cheesy watin we no go hear for this maley guy matter.
Well is ur day of front page
Enjoy.
LMFAO grin grin
Re: EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release by majamajic(m): 5:30pm On May 20, 2019
fergieboy:
Which one we won believe now
he is in ikoyi prison
Re: EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release by Wetlands22: 5:30pm On May 20, 2019
kaen1317:
EFCC showing all its power on Naira Marley.
I tire sef oh
People like Rotimi Amaechi that squandered over 60 billion rivers state finds are living freely
I wan pack go Botswana
Maybe it's better there
Re: EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release by jboycrb(m): 5:31pm On May 20, 2019
axcerin:
GistMore.com

EFCC has accused some friends of singer Naira Marley of releasing some propaganda videos in their “desperation” to launder his image.

According to the anti-graft agency in an interview with SaharaReporters, contrary to the viral videos showing the musician going into a private car, he is still very much remanded in Ikoyi prison.

The Federal High Court sitting in Ikoyi, Lagos, had, on Monday, ordered Naira Marley to be remanded in prison until May 30th when the hearing of his bail application will take place.

See more; http://gistmore.com/efcc-slams-naira-marleys-friends-for-faking-his-release

Na wah for Nairaland Mod. grin
Re: EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release by toprealman: 5:31pm On May 20, 2019
Bloooody:
Naria Marley is the definition of a fool honestly .
He used his own mouth to put himself in this mess now all his friends have left him.
No matter where you find yourself, it all comes down to family.
I only heard about him during this EFFC saga. Trust me, the guy is not as foolish as you think.....
Re: EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release by mysteryman2014: 5:31pm On May 20, 2019
axcerin:
GistMore.com

EFCC has accused some friends of singer Naira Marley of releasing some propaganda videos in their “desperation” to launder his image.

According to the anti-graft agency in an interview with SaharaReporters, contrary to the viral videos showing the musician going into a private car, he is still very much remanded in Ikoyi prison.

The Federal High Court sitting in Ikoyi, Lagos, had, on Monday, ordered Naira Marley to be remanded in prison until May 30th when the hearing of his bail application will take place.

See more; http://gistmore.com/efcc-slams-naira-marleys-friends-for-faking-his-release

EFCC is giving this fella undue publicity. Last last the guy will be freed and guess what will release album about his prison experience and it be a hit, cos of the publicity by efcc
Re: EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release by andysmith123(m): 5:31pm On May 20, 2019
Excelboi:
I thought as much. When the earlier news came out of his lawyer absent to move his bail application, I know that there is no other way to grant him bail. Was surprised when the news was circulating of his release... Came out to be fake.

No matter the emotion he potrays, he should be dealt with if found guilty. It will send serious signal to other artiste who underrates the Nigerian law. Face the music!!! I hope his lawyer do the needful on next adjourned date and secure his bail. He's entitled to it pending his trial.
and if not found guity he should be released
Re: EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release by Okuda(m): 5:34pm On May 20, 2019
tragergeorge:
This guy no get chi chi,, even guy wen efcc plus interpol come carry for my hood,,, na 3days e take come out,,11meter did d magic

you must be a full.. the full from birth..just look at the sh.it you typed.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:35pm On May 20, 2019
EFCc is[sub][/sub] fast becoming a joke
Re: EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release by Maket: 5:36pm On May 20, 2019
Hardewarlee:
Am I a yahoo boy
No
Re: EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release by Princedapace(m): 5:36pm On May 20, 2019
Nairalanders, a very good friend of mine is doing her PhD and she needs our help. She needs us to help answer her survey questions which is part of her course requirements. It is an online survey from university of Florida and it won't take more than five minutes of your time.
Pls, let help a sister to meet part of her course requirements. If you are led and you care to help, simply visit the survey form here:

Hello dear. I am conducting a study to test the role of chemists or road side drug sellers in determining drug competency in Nigeria. Please follow this link and help me take a quick survey https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0jNcmnnAygN1BYx

Thank you so much for your help.
Re: EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release by Gabson001(m): 5:38pm On May 20, 2019
Bloooody:
He used his own mouth to put himself in this mess now all his friends have left him.
We tire for one talk
Re: EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release by hopexter(m): 5:38pm On May 20, 2019
Bloooody:

Him talk them go arrest am, those wey dey low key for bush still dey get arrested, what you don't know is that EFCC must not be empty, instead they pick even 100$ street boys just to have cases to tackle. If Naira Marley gets prosecuted, it's a promotion for the EFCC prosecutor handling his case, at the end, this results to plead bargain between them both which in turns favours the prosecutor, why is that? Simply because EFCC arraigns you to a judge who was a former EFCC prosecutor before he gets promoted to a state judge. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release by Horlaslim(m): 5:41pm On May 20, 2019
Action film we all watching...
Re: EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release by Sonnobax15(m): 5:44pm On May 20, 2019
Kai....wahala 4 yahoo yahoo niqqax...

1 Like

Re: EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release by Jaymoney5000(m): 5:44pm On May 20, 2019
Oga calm down
Re: EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release by GangerFarmer01(m): 5:46pm On May 20, 2019
Ultimate THUNDER go fire anybody wey dey wish NairaMarley BAD!!
AWON WEREY grin
#NairaMarley is free on bail go and kill yourselves grin
Re: EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release by SouthSouth1914: 5:46pm On May 20, 2019
Follygunners:
Exactly my thoughts. Too many Ignorant Fools in this country, I swear! angry

If the judge adjourned his bail procession date to May 30th, how come he got released today?

BTW... How come people are sympathetic over a criminal? Damn it, this country and her citizens are such a disgrace to humanity! angry

But somehow you are sympathetic to all the thieving politicians around all because they have not been made to face the law.

Lots of people including you are looking at Nigeria’s issue from a face value system. Politicians in Nigeria are to be blamed for the failed value system we currently have in the country. They steal from the people and rub it on the faces of millions of Nigerians yet nobody to call them to order. Naira Marley is just another guy chosen to face the law because he has nobody.

Nigerians are hypocrites and will forever live in hypocrisy. Change the way Nigerians are be governed, make Nigeria’s leaders be responsible and accountable first.. Then we can all point fingers

1 Like

Re: EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release by geezynoni: 5:51pm On May 20, 2019
Excelboi:
I thought as much. When the earlier news came out of his lawyer absent to move his bail application, I know that there is no other way to grant him bail. Was surprised when the news was circulating of his release... Came out to be fake.

No matter the emotion he potrays, he should be dealt with if found guilty. It will send serious signal to other artiste who underrates the Nigerian law. Face the music!!! I hope his lawyer do the needful on next adjourned date and secure his bail. He's entitled to it pending his trial.

It won't send nada to politicians
Re: EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release by Awesomefred32(m): 5:52pm On May 20, 2019
grin grin grin
from Naira Marley
To

Prison Marley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest / Simi: I Haven't Gotten Decent Sleep In One Week / Tiwa Savage Parties With Jamie Fox & Leonardo Dicaprio at Vogue Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.