Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release (40453 Views)

Rapper Oladips Shares Proof He's Alive & Healthy Days After Faking His Death / Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) / Skiibii Narrates What He Went Through After Faking His Own Death To Blow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release by Awesomefred32(m): 5:52pm On May 20, 2019
grin grin grin
from Naira Marley
To

Prison Marley
Re: EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release by Awesomefred32(m): 5:53pm On May 20, 2019
grin grin grin
From Naira Marley
To
Prison Marley
Re: EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release by Excelboi(m): 5:53pm On May 20, 2019
geezynoni:

It won't send nada to politicians
Read again and point out where I mentioned politician.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release by Samsonklin(m): 5:53pm On May 20, 2019
Christian639866:
[sup][/sup]
how?
Re: EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release by enemyofprogress: 5:57pm On May 20, 2019
Criminals everywhere you go
Re: EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release by Follygunners: 6:02pm On May 20, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

But somehow you are sympathetic to all the thieving politicians around all because they have not been made to face the law.

Lots of people including you are looking at Nigeria’s issue from a face value system. Politicians in Nigeria are to be blamed for the failed value system we currently have in the country. They still from the people and rub it on the faces of millions of Nigerians yet nobody to call them to order. Naira Marley is just another guy chosen to face the law because he has nobody.

Nigerians are hypocrites and will forever live in hypocrisy. Change the way Nigerians are be governed, make Nigeria’s leaders be responsible and accountable first.. Then we can all point fingers

I'm with you on this.. I despise all 9ja Politicians a lot, you don't even understand. I've got so much hatred for them all.

The thing is, not only the gov't, the citizens themselves are so fvcked up in the brain, trust me. They're all deluded. angry
Re: EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release by SouthSouth1914: 6:07pm On May 20, 2019
Follygunners:

I'm with you on this.. I despise all 9ja Politicians a lot, you don't even understand. I've got so much hatred for them all.

The thing is, not only the gov't, the citizens themselves are so fvcked up in the brain, trust me. They're all deluded. angry

In reality Nigeria as a country is messed up. The masses have been shortchanged through their quest for justice, accountability, security, economy and standard of living.

But their are some disjointed fellows who throw praises for politicians. The same people who stole and rob you day and night like Satan the devil. It’s a pity
Re: EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 20, 2019
axcerin:
WATCH FULL VIDEO OF NAIRA MARLEY' MUM CRYING IN COURT >> http://gistmore.com/efcc-slams-naira-marleys-friends-for-faking-his-release
why?
Re: EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release by Follygunners: 6:13pm On May 20, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

In reality Nigeria as a country is messed up. The masses have been shortchanged through their quest for justice, accountability, security, economy and standard of living.

But their are some disjointed fellows who throw praises for politicians. The same people who stole and rob you day and night like Satan the devil. It’s a pity

This is what appalls me for real! You'll be surprised how these folks reason. They seem to enjoy the oppression they're faced with.
Re: EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release by Sunnyemma(m): 6:15pm On May 20, 2019
#DISCLAIMER: FAKE FACEBOOK ACCOUNT ON DR AZUBUIKE K. ONYEBUCHI.

The attention of the Medical Director of Federal Medical Centre Umuahia DR AZUBUIKE ONYEBUCHI, has been drawn to a fake facebook account fraudulently operated by some mischievous and unscrupulous elements who are bent on defrauding unsuspecting members of the public using His name and photographs is presently going rounds on the internet.

This is to alert the public and staff to beware and desist from sending friend request or patronising such fraudsters as DR AZUBUIKE ONYEBUCHI, does not have any Facebook account for now and is not employing people.
Please be properly guided.
Thank you.
www.fmc-umuahia.com.ng

Re: EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release by BHigher(m): 6:22pm On May 20, 2019
Christian639866:
[sup][/sup]

EFCC is coming for you next. Nairamarley own na play.
Re: EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release by courna(m): 6:24pm On May 20, 2019
filleSouriante:
Op if i slap u ehn Na u post , na u still b FTC cool

Corrupt OP grin

na you kon sweet like this...

nawa oo

1 Like

Re: EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release by lawybaba(m): 6:41pm On May 20, 2019
stay strong marlian
Re: EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release by Henjor484570: 6:43pm On May 20, 2019
Re: EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release by tunize(m): 6:52pm On May 20, 2019
Bloooody:
Naria Marley is the definition of a fool honestly .
He used his own mouth to put himself in this mess now all his friends have left him.
No matter where you find yourself, it all comes down to family.
true bro that is one thing ppl really need to learn. cos las las it will fall back to family all the fake friends, girlfriends go jakpa especially in cases like this...me nor see any single girl noe around oooh.
Re: EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release by femmoy(m): 6:54pm On May 20, 2019
I pray he gets out of this shit pretty soon.
Re: EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release by femmoy(m): 6:57pm On May 20, 2019
Bloooody:
Naria Marley is the definition of a fool honestly .
He used his own mouth to put himself in this mess now all his friends have left him.
No matter where you find yourself, it all comes down to family.

@ ur second paragraph,thumbs up. family is key, family is everything. it's high time we started parting with fake friends and bitches.
Re: EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 20, 2019
This guy just use him mouth take tie himself... I don't pity him at all, i just pity the mother for all the troubles
Re: EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release by tunize(m): 7:04pm On May 20, 2019
tragergeorge:
This guy no get chi chi,, even guy wen efcc plus interpol come carry for my hood,,, na 3days e take come out,,11meter did d magic
not that jst simply put e nor get friend cos as dem dey display wealth upadan theybwud have soughted him out by contributing money towards everything before the mattr hot.
Re: EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release by tragergeorge(m): 7:19pm On May 20, 2019
Okuda:

you must be a full.. the full from birth..just look at the sh.it you typed.
I for say make I insult your daddy but no need cos una two I nor kW how de okey,,,see wetin e sperm produce ,,,tufia
Re: EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release by filleSouriante(f): 7:56pm On May 20, 2019
courna:

na you kon sweet like this...

nawa oo

You donminit grin grin
Re: EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release by Basher8583: 7:58pm On May 20, 2019
TRCdesigns:
Who do we believe now? Is it Marley friends or the EFCC

Believe what you want to believe olodo
Re: EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:18pm On May 20, 2019
tragergeorge:
This guy no get chi chi,, even guy wen efcc plus interpol come carry for my hood,,, na 3days e take come out,,11meter did d magic
this guy case as nothing to do with chichi, its a threat to national and a public figure. Efcc will want to prove themselves here. You should not have bring media. Not only nigeria are watching, even small doctor can't be treat like this.
Re: EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release by courna(m): 9:32pm On May 20, 2019
filleSouriante:

You donminit grin grin
aswearrugad

1 Like

Re: EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release by Jttt: 10:49pm On May 20, 2019
#naira Inshallah u will b released

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Temi Otedola's 'Who's In The Garden' Themed Photoshoot / Runtown's Pregnant Girlfriend Shares Throwback Photo Of Them / Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.