Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

How I Flirt Ladies Without Being Creepy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Flirt Ladies Without Being Creepy (956 Views)

Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man / 4 Ways Men Attract Ladies Without Saying Anything / A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Flirt Ladies Without Being Creepy by NwibanaEmmanuel(m): 4:44am On May 21, 2019
The number one thing you should put to mind when it comes to flirting women comfortably is that you have to understand when a women says NO. You have to be observant of her behaviours.

If she just doesnt like you, then move on. Don't look at it as "I have to get her to like me", because then you will just end up making fool of yourself and coming off quickly.

So, in this article, I will teach you how to flirt a woman without feeling creepy. Use the steps outlined below and you'll never go wrong with flirting:

1. Check if she has a Wedding Ring: You wanna make sure that she is not marry otherwise you are just setting yourself up for failure and you don't want to be that guy that is flirting for no apparent reason. Otherwise, she will just be like thank you but I'm married.

2. If you are in a social environment, Do subtle glances at her every once in a while: Make sure she sees that you are looking at her. What this does is that it implants in her mind that you are a confident guy and that you find her interesting too.

Women generally are not attracted to weak men, by doing such glances at her every once in a while, it lets her know that you are an alpha male who is not shy to establish contact .

Say you are in a bar with your friends, look at her, look away, talk to your friends, look at her again, look away and turn to your friends. Ensure you establish eye contact during the process and smirk a little bit, she will know that you are checking her out.

After you give her those two, three, four glances, she'll notice you, now make eye contact with her and just smile then you look away.
If she smiles back, she sees you and she continues to look at you, then this is the right time for you to approach her.

3. Go after her and introduce yourself: When you come after her and approach her, say hello and introduce yourself. For instance, hi My name is Adam, saw you across the bar and I just wanted to say hello, what's your name ?.

This shows that You are coming from a place of confidence instead of just looking down and say hi I'm adam whats your name. When you do this right, it subconciously
lets her know that you a man who is not afraid to go for what he wants. You can now begin a conversation from there.

4. Compliment Her : Compliment her and look her bold in the eye when you do it. Say something like, that's a really beautiful dress that you have on, where did you get that ? or you can say, I love your shoes and that's what caught my attention besides your beautiful smile.

That's somewhat a compliment but it's also flirtatious and you're holding your ground, you're staying true to who you are, you know who you are and that is gonna actually give her the desire to wanna converse with you or she's just gonna say thank you and walk away and if she does, don't give a fvck, you have nothing to lose at this point and I can guarantee you the chances are very slim for her to do that if you approach her in this manner.

5. Go ahead and Ask her for her number: This is where most men miss it. After establishing a conversation with a lady, some men go on and on conversing without paying attention to when it's ripe for them to get the phone number from her.

Often time, because they are overly excited for having the lady speak with them, they don't wanna let the conversation cease until suddenly she decides to go join her friends, leave for emergency or just end the conversation.

When you successfully get a woman's
attention and you've given her compliments and the conversation is ongoing, you wanna ask for her phone number, Facebook profile or what works for you both.

Don't get me wrong, you don't wanna do this during the first 90 seconds into conversation but pay attention and know when to ask for her number because until then you're uncertain when to meet her again.

6. Understand her personal space: You don't wanna appear too needy to a lady, else that'll be a big turnoff. Understand her personal space and don't fidget a lot.
Don't Get too close to her personal space, don't touch her now because you don't really know her too well right now so don't be so much in her personal space and talking so close to her.

Let her open up the space to be able to talk to you as well.

Don't fidget so much, If you're nervous, I get it, but don't make it noticeable, stop thinking of what next to say after she's done with what she's currently saying. Feel the moment and be in the present.

Don't be the only one doing all the talking, it should be 50/50. Let her also bring up topics, don't be scared of keeping silent if you don't know what next to say and just see where the conversation goes.

So, this is how to Flirt a lady without beeing creepy.

1 Like

Re: How I Flirt Ladies Without Being Creepy by mcjohny(m): 5:17am On May 21, 2019
Baba u try, all this small boiz don spoil the whole protocol but las las there is a Golden rule and I think you got that correct

3 Likes

Re: How I Flirt Ladies Without Being Creepy by Sundrus: 5:36am On May 21, 2019
Na women need this tips pass, especially those ones wey dey claim feminist...na their turn to start to woo guys.

1 Like

Re: How I Flirt Ladies Without Being Creepy by falcon01: 5:57am On May 21, 2019
mine will be 'HOW I GET CREEPY AND LOOSE THE LADIES '
Re: How I Flirt Ladies Without Being Creepy by Randy100: 6:09am On May 21, 2019
Compliment is my greatest weapon. Women yearn for it.
Re: How I Flirt Ladies Without Being Creepy by Homeboiy: 7:17am On May 21, 2019
see long process

well girls ask me out always
Re: How I Flirt Ladies Without Being Creepy by Adasun(m): 7:27am On May 21, 2019
Randy100:
Compliment is my greatest weapon. Women yearn for it.
dats for those who hardly get it.

For those sexy curvacious once,it is just another piece of sh.it

(1) (Reply)

What Can Make A Woman Lose Internet In A Man? / Things That Ladies Those Thay Drives Man Crazy / My Gf Is A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.