Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man (3228 Views)

Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman / Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop / A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by Crystalom5: 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
As the question says, without blaming men, why can't you seem to keep a man?
Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by fman(m): 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2022
When they are busy jumping from one gbola to another

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ohh I don't know ooo.
Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by Buhari4sale: 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2022
angry grin grin
Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by Zonefree(m): 5:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
If you see your moniker, indicate by answering "Present Sir" ;

- Persephone1
- Sweetplum
- Jennyclay
- Siofra
- Candidlady
- Virginprincess
- Onyi22
- Ukaface

Y'all should come and take this mic and tell us why you can't keep a man.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by marlow1962(m): 5:14pm On Dec 28, 2022
cheesy
Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by Jeon(f): 5:25pm On Dec 28, 2022
Why will an invalueable product be keep?
Keeping a man is not an accomplishment.

To keep a man you have to have so much patience and allow a lot of shit most of them are not willing to allow.
It’s easier to walk away in this day and age then to suffer to “keep a man” for 10 or 20 years.

You have better luck keeping an African parrot!.

But DaddyCK, is differ.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2022
Zonefree:

- Persephone1
- Sweetplum
- Jennyclay
- Siofra
- Candidlady
- Virginprincess
- Onyi22
- Ukaface

I m presently in a serious relationship.
That alone has proven that Zonefree is a yeye boy who think every woman that he can't control are the problem.
Your head like container.
See his head below.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by phorget(m): 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
Sweetplum:

I m presently in a serious relationship.
That aloe has proven that Zonefree is a mentally yeye boy who think every woman that he can't control are the problem.
Your head like dick container.
See his head below.

Sweetplum Sweetplum...
Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
phorget:

Sweetplum Sweetplum...
Do I know you?
Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
Crystalom5:
As the question says, without blaming men, why can't you seem to keep a man?
Ask Ifa.
Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by Franzinni: 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
Becasue the world is controlled by weak men who bend to the whims of the feminist movement and now women feel they are equal to men not realizing the feminine energy is just as important to the masculine energy even tho they are not the same kind of energy

But idiot girls want to me masculine and useless boys have been bred to be feminine

That is why the current masculine crop of females can't keep a man becasue when they enter the relationship they don't want to compliment instead they compete!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by phorget(m): 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
Sweetplum:

Do I know you?

Phorget.
Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by SPAMBOX7: 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2022
Sweetplum:

Ask Ifa. Those of us that can keep our man are doing it. Only few among men are ok. Most of you are demons.
He said without blaming men. Werey read still no comprehend come dey type shit as always expected. Tueh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by fman(m): 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
Zonefree:

- Persephone1
- Sweetplum
- Jennyclay
- Siofra
- Candidlady
- Virginprincess
- Onyi22
- Ukaface

u just mentioned the hookup cartel

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
SPAMBOX7:

He said without blaming men. Werey read still no comprehend come dey type shit as always expected. Tueh
Tueh on your head. I v modified my post
Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by ukaface(f): 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
Zonefree:

- Persephone1
- Sweetplum
- Jennyclay
- Siofra
- Candidlady
- Virginprincess
- Onyi22
- Ukaface

shey this one Dey play ni?
What’s my moniker doing in the list ?
KEEP a man? Is he my possession? Is a man a property?

And who told you I’m not in a relationship? Abi you Dey jonz ni

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by Crystalom5: 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
Sweetplum:
Ask Ifa.
ifa na man

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by Crystalom5: 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
Franzinni:
Becasue the world is controlled by weak men who bend to the whims of the feminist movement and now women feel they are equal to men not realizing the feminine energy is just as important to the masculine energy even tho they are not the same kind of energy

But idiot girls want to me masculine and useless boys have been bred to be feminine

That is why the current masculine crop of females can't keep a man becasue when they enter the relationship they don't want to compliment instead they compete!
I don't know if you are a transgendered but still, dont blame men when you answer. That's the rule
Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by ukaface(f): 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2022
fman:
anyone for that list don use you as customer?
Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by Franzinni: 6:29pm On Dec 28, 2022
Crystalom5:
I don't know if you are a transgendered but still, dont blame men when you answer. That's the rule
I am a man ... A masculine man at that! and that is why I am vocal about this brain washing that has covered the world like a cloud ... And like I said ... I blame weak men who are benefiting from the absence of war which requires strength and courage for survival... The world is ruled by beta males who only know how to use computers and have figured out a way to create a globe of slave minded people. And since they are spineless, they easily agree to any agenda that would help make all men be as weak and spineless as them ... And women are at the forefront of the sick agenda... And they don't even see it ...yet!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by Pells1: 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2022
ukaface:
shey this one Dey play ni?
What’s my moniker doing in the list ?
KEEP a man? Is he my possession? Is a man a property?

And who told you I’m not in a relationship? Abi you Dey jonz ni

You are indeed in a relationship with all the guys in your street
Eyan Nakamura grin cheesy
You kpekus is been passed around like a blunt grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by fman(m): 6:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
ukaface:
anyone for that list don use you as customer?
please do find it within your heart to resist that tempting urge of mentioning me.
Thanks for understanding.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by Mandrake007(m): 6:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
They will still blame men but let me intercede on their behalf,first they bring no value to the table and take no responsibility for their shortcomings and avoid accountability like a plague,they expect everything to provided for them on the platter with a flawed sense of pride that emanates from just having a vagiña,they’re mundane and vain with their thoughts and desires and are ready to move to the next man once their victims don’t succumb to their ridiculous materialistic demands or have depleted the resources of their previous victim,they have herd mentality and unrealistic goals,basically living in a bubble.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by Crystalom5: 6:49pm On Dec 28, 2022
Franzinni:
I am a man ... A masculine man at that! and that is why I am vocal about this brain washing that has covered the world like a cloud ... And like I said ... I blame weak men who are benefiting from the absence of war which requires strength and courage for survival... The world is ruled by beta males who only know how to use computers and have figured out a way to create a globe of slave minded people. And since they are spineless, they easily agree to any agenda that would help make all men be as weak and spineless as them ... And women are at the forefront of the sick agenda... And they don't even see it ...yet!
Mr macho. We hear
Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by Crystalom5: 6:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
Pells1:
You are indeed in a relationship with all the guys in your street Eyan Nakamura grin cheesy You kpekus is been passed around like a blunt grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by Franzinni: 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
Crystalom5:
Mr macho. We hear
yes o ... I am proud to be one ... Mr macho that sound just about right ... I guess I'll just have to steal it !

Mr macho ... Hmmm dope !
Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by Truvelisback(m): 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kiddogarcia:
Ohh I don't know ooo.
Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Na Materialism nai be the cause.
Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by Medianna(f): 6:53pm On Dec 28, 2022
Jeon:
Why will an invaluable product be keep?

To keep a man you have to have so much patience and allow a lot of shit most of them are not willing to allow.
It’s easier to walk away in this day and age then to suffer to “keep a man” for 10 or 20 years.

But DaddyCK, is differ.
Oh bebe you nailed it.
But the bolded,
Anything Invaluable cannot be disposed

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by ukaface(f): 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2022
Na mad men full this thread

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
fman:
The one your mother leads right?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man by Crystalom5: 7:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
Jeon:
Why will an invalueable product be keep?

But DaddyCK, is differ.
this is still shifting the blame to men.

We all know that men are valuable. Like women have inherent values to men, men also have inherent values to women.

This value is universal and based on the gender that you are. Everyone has values.

So, you cannot say men have no values without implying the same for women. And if we cancel out inherent values, you'll find that women have a lot less to be desired for anything.

They have no greater strength to win in any game when it's all fair and square, they have no greater logical skills and so on.

So cast aside your blame game let's really have an introspective answer.

Medianna

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, Do You Find It Offensive When Your Woman Tell You She Doesn't Need You? / Uncut - Jamaican Radio Host Giving Advice How To Keep A Man "yuh Haffi Mek Di P* / Can Someone Confirm If This Dating Site is Genuine Or False (afrointroduction)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.